So, Here We Are, Q2 2018 But Where Has Shiseido Gone?

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A) Phase I trial was conducted on Georgians.
B) Phase II trial is to be conducted in Germany (and was supposed to have already commenced).
C) Replicel has stopped itself claiming that RCH-01 may lead to substantial hair neogenesis.
Instead of spreading false info, just try to inform yourself appropriately. It ain't that hard.

I would love to roast you but my saturday is to valuable.

A) Wrong. It was in Germany.

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01286649

Sponsor:

TrichoScience Innovations, Inc.

Collaborators:

Pharmalog Institut für klinische Forschung GmbH (PHARMALOG Institute for Clinical Research)

PRA Health Sciences

Innovacell Biotechnologie AG

DatInf (Germany)

The Hair and Skin Research and Treatment Center

Information provided by (Responsible Party):

RepliCel Life Sciences, Inc. ( TrichoScience Innovations, Inc. )

B) True, but your lack of knowledge on new Autologous Stemcell Laws in USA have you assuming things are behind schedule, instead of just having changed course... I could elborate, but your not worth my time.

C) Link your source... by the way 8% regrowth is not "substantial" by any means for you or other late Norwood. For full hairline diffuse thinners its a
functional "cure"

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/416100424.html

Keep disliking my posts though, you dont seem but hurt at all lol.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would love to roast you but my saturday is to valuable.

A) Wrong. It was in Germany.

https://www.clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01286649

Sponsor:

TrichoScience Innovations, Inc.

Collaborators:

Pharmalog Institut für klinische Forschung GmbH (PHARMALOG Institute for Clinical Research)

PRA Health Sciences

Innovacell Biotechnologie AG

DatInf (Germany)

The Hair and Skin Research and Treatment Center

Information provided by (Responsible Party):

RepliCel Life Sciences, Inc. ( TrichoScience Innovations, Inc. )

B) True, but your lack of knowledge on new Autologous Stemcell Laws in USA have you assuming things are behind schedule, instead of just having changed course... I could elborate, but your not worth my time.

C) Link your source... by the way 8% regrowth is not "substantial" by any means for you or other late Norwood. For full hairline diffuse thinners its a
functional "cure"

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/416100424.html

Keep disliking my posts though, you dont seem but hurt at all lol.
A) I said that the trial was conducted on Georgians, not that the trial was conducted in Georgia. The center was, indeed, in Germany but the "patients" were all Georgian citizens.
B) Nonsense!
C) Links? You need links? Just watch all Replicel's CEO's newest interviews and videos. There aren't too many. You can do this, I believe in you.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A) Ok... So you making that distinction was 100% unnecessary and irrelevant in the first place in your initial response to me; as I said the "German Safety Trials" which as you stated where done in GERMANY lmfao goof ball!! Just like if I called it "United States Safety Trials", would your goofy self feel the need to be specific as to the ethnicity of the participants? lol.

B) Nonsense? Is that the best rebuttal you can come up with? Really? Smh. Goyim.

C) Why do I need to watch interviews when I have spoken on the very subject with Lee Buckler him self extensively? The reason they are moving away from making such bold statements is they rather let the results speak for themsleves. They realize full blown baldites like you are not going to go from NW66 to a NW0, and want to save you from such expectations. They do not want to be held responsible for a mass increase in suicide rates from clowns like you having unrealistic expectations.(Not really, its about investor expectations, but that does not concern a labourer like yourself)

D) I didnt know the loss of hair follicles was related to a loss of brain cells, thanks for confirming! lmao :D hahaha

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
A) Ok... So you making that distinction was 100% unnecessary and irrelevant in the first place in your initial response to me; as I said the "German Safety Trials" which as you stated where done in GERMANY lmfao goof ball!! Just like if I called it "United States Safety Trials", would your goofy self feel the need to be specific as to the ethnicity of the participants? lol.

B) Nonsense? Is that the best rebuttal you can come up with? Really? Smh. Goyim.

C) Why do I need to watch interviews when I have spoken on the very subject with Lee Buckler him self extensively? The reason they are moving away from making such bold statements is they rather let the results speak for themsleves. They realize full blown baldites like you are not going to go from NW66 to a NW0, and want to save you from such expectations. They do not want to be held responsible for a mass increase in suicide rates from clowns like you having unrealistic expectations.(Not really, its about investor expectations, but that does not concern a labourer like yourself)

D) I didnt know the loss of hair follicles was related to a loss of brain cells, thanks for confirming! lmao :D hahaha
LMAO
A) The Georgian "patients" had their treatment in Georgia. No German patients were tested. A Replicel guy even explained that due to delays and products' impairment at transfer the treatment turned out to be ineffective for a couple of patients.
B) I just gave a reality check. A phase II clinical trial was supposed to have commenced already and hasn't yet. Your response was nonsensical.
C) I don't know and don't really care about what Lee Buckler has told ya. All I know is that they had talked about substantial hair neogenesis in the beginning and have ceased making such claims for quite some time.

Ps. I can't help but pity you. You must live a miserable life.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMAO
A) The Georgian "patients" had their treatment in Georgia. No German patients were tested. A Replicel guy even explained that due to delays and products' impairment at transfer the treatment turned out to be ineffective for a couple of patients.
B) I just gave a reality check. A phase II clinical trial was supposed to have commenced already and hasn't yet. Your response was nonsensical.
C) I don't know and don't really care about what Lee Buckler has told ya. All I know is that they had talked about substantial hair neogenesis in the beginning and have ceased making such claims for quite some time.

Ps. I can't help but pity you. You must live a miserable life.

A) What does any of that have to do wit hthe actual data that came out of Phase 1? Again your redirecting the arugement form the facts and data to some pissing match about the exact location of the trials... Anyone can see that I would not be incorrect to assume Germany based on involvement of the German companies that actually ran the trials.... Big whoop I got the exact location off.... So what? What does that change? The fact it was done on a group of people with arguably the worst hair genetics on earth only strengthens the resolve....

B) How was my response non-sensical. I just told you if you could take the time to read which must be so difficult with the lack of brain cells... errrm I mean Hair Follicles; you would see that stem cell therapies that involove patients own autologous stem cells in the US only need to be registered with the FDA but do not need to pass through the traditional 1-3 trials goof ball lol. But again a Goy Laborer would not need to know such things lol

C) Good to know you refute the facts I just told you "I don't know and don't really care about what Lee Buckler has told ya" pretty much sums up your entire state of mind. Youre probably an Antifa fruitloop lmao!! When you run a public company and make unsubstantiated claims about future outlook or product deliverability without proof you get moved onto the "clown" list; you know the section of the yearbook you constantly find yourself in lmaoo! :D:D:D

"I can't help but pity you. You must live a miserable life." awww how cute, an Incel who dislikes all of my posts feels pity for me lmaoooo haha. Too funny. Yes, my life is soooo awful I cant even begin to explain to you.... :rolleyes::p

Its okay little buddy, hang in there; we're all gunna make it bruh! :);)

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it would regrow advanced hairloss. For me, I don’t think there could be a cure ever. For those with regular Androgenetic Alopecia, early stage, sure.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok. Let's accept I was wrong about creating new follicles(still hard to believe in such claim) but now, what the chances are, that this new follicles are going to be created to growth hair in proper direction?

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it right that we get the results between July and September?
It is June and not long left.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I had a bit of spare time today and decided to run some searches on Shiseido to see if there's any new updates in Japanese media. Unfortunately, I've come across some worrying information that seems to have gone under our radar and Replicels.

Two Japanese news pages have stated in late 2017 that Shiseido is now aiming for 2020 market release rather than 2018. Here's the excerpts:

"Regarding hair regeneration medicine under development by Shiseido, clinical trials have already started at Tokyo Medical University and Toho University. The Shiseido side initially stated that he would like to put it in practical use so that it can be widely used for treating alopecia in 2018, but now it seems that the target is 2020. It seems that Riken and Kyocera 's hair regenerative medicine are aiming for practical use until 2020."
Source: https://hageken.jp/
Publication date: 7 Nov 2017

"In addition, Kyocera is announced that it is advancing research while making technical collaboration with RIKEN, and it is expected to be commercialized in 2020 as well as Shiseido."
Source: https://www.francetop.com/
Publication date: 11 Nov 2017

How did we miss this! We really need to get in contact with Dr Ryoji Tsuboi (the lead principal investigator). His email is: tsuboi@tokyo-med.ac.jp

This is very worrying indeed.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Hi guys, I had a bit of spare time today and decided to run some searches on Shiseido to see if there's any new updates in Japanese media. Unfortunately, I've come across some worrying information that seems to have gone under our radar and Replicels.

Two Japanese news pages have stated in late 2017 that Shiseido is now aiming for 2020 market release rather than 2018. Here's the excerpts:

"Regarding hair regeneration medicine under development by Shiseido, clinical trials have already started at Tokyo Medical University and Toho University. The Shiseido side initially stated that he would like to put it in practical use so that it can be widely used for treating alopecia in 2018, but now it seems that the target is 2020. It seems that Riken and Kyocera 's hair regenerative medicine are aiming for practical use until 2020."
Source: https://hageken.jp/
Publication date: 7 Nov 2017

"In addition, Kyocera is announced that it is advancing research while making technical collaboration with RIKEN, and it is expected to be commercialized in 2020 as well as Shiseido."
Source: https://www.francetop.com/
Publication date: 11 Nov 2017

How did we miss this! We really need to get in contact with Dr Ryoji Tsuboi (the lead principal investigator). His email is: tsuboi@tokyo-med.ac.jp

This is very worrying indeed.

It could be that they’re conflating Tsuji with Shiseido, I mean timeframe wise.

But if not it’s no surprise. And guess what, in 2020, it will be pushed back again. Same sh*t, different day.

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It could be that they’re confusing Tsuji with Shiseido, I mean timeframe wise.

But if not it’s no surprise. And guess what, in 2020, it will be pushed back again. Same sh*t, different day.

This. Nothing has been announced from Shiseido about a release period. This is a news report and my take was they are simply applying the Riken Kyocera time line to Shiseido's RCH-01.

Just wait for the phase II results, if they are positive, I bet you they will launch in 2018/early 2019.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I kinda agree that the report is wrong. No official announcement has been made for them to base their article on

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Nothing has been announced from Shiseido about a release period. This is a news report and my take was they are simply applying the Riken Kyocera time line to Shiseido's RCH-01.

Just wait for the phase II results, if they are positive, I bet you they will launch in 2018/early 2019.

Yup but arent they supposed to be published in Q2 2018, I'm pretty sure considering the date that they wont be