So, Here We Are, Q2 2018 But Where Has Shiseido Gone?

br1

Reaction score
RCH-01 passed Phase I, safety. And if anybaldy here bothered to read the report (I did), they made it clear that they were looking for cancer cells, or other malignant growth/mutation and nothing was found, after a massive dose (multiple times the intended dose) followed up by 5 years.

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RCH-01 passed Phase I, safety. And if anybaldy here bothered to read the report (I did), they made it clear that they were looking for cancer cells, or other malignant growth/mutation and nothing was found, after a massive dose (multiple times the intended dose) followed up by 5 years.
But @br1 there is an easier answer than "data."

2blk8y.jpg

Just stick around the forums a while. Maybe give the ol' Italian potion thread a whirl. You'll become malignant soon enough.

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

That is absolutly correct.

But in the trial there were just a few persons. Cancer is a random mutation during the cell splitting. So even if the process of replicating the stem cells increases the chances for cancer development by the factor of 100 it is very unlikely that one of the participants is developing cancer.

So before the product is widely available and a lot of statistical data is provided the cancer question is just to be answered theoreticly.

And i would be interested in the the thoughts of an expert.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Um........ highly doubt that because at some point in 2016 he elluded to the
Possibility of it working, that it means he went whole hog into the lotion. In the early days there was always the possibility of it working. It was new. He nowhere approached the ravenous devotion of most of the people on that thread.

Search his posts within that specific thread, he seemed pretty enthusiastic about it over a sustained period.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Search his posts within that specific thread, he seemed pretty enthusiastic about it over a sustained period.
Again, for a while, in the beginning, I think we all hoped, and based on the science and pedigree of the Doctor, the hope was not necessarily miss guided. As time went on, it became quite clear and quickly, that this was not going to amount to anything.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We? Ah, you’ve taken my post as a personal slight I see. No, my issue is only with That Guy who presents himself as a higher authority despite his provable credulousness.
Nope. Nothing personal taken. Was saying the collective “sane we” who in the beginning as info was coming out, thought that there might actually be something to this. The “sane we” then realized through all the delays and silence we were just staring at the usual amoke an mirrors pattern, and jumped ship. But it would be a lie to say, myself included” that there was not a period where I was hopeful.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant believe it your such a sad sack! Trawling though 2 years of back posts to have a go! Fecking get a life!

I stumbled across it by chance, hence the delay between posts. I was compelled to read more of his posts at that point, though.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. Someone with an elevated sense of “life” wouldn’t have been triggered into a response like yours, they would have shown some discipline and just moved on.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stumbled across it by chance, hence the delay between posts. I was compelled to read more of his posts at that point, though.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. Someone with an elevated sense of “life” wouldn’t have been triggered into a response like yours, they would have shown some discipline and just moved on.
You "stumbled across it by chance" did you really! I suggest that you need a break from this forum its obviously starting to take its toll on you!

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You "stumbled across it by chance" did you really! I suggest that you need a break from this forum its obviously starting to take its toll on you!

From the agitated tone of your messages, whatever “toll” the forum has taken on you was extracted long ago.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not agitated at all! I do take long breaks from this forum because it is a waste of my time, just a bunch of grumpy baldies arguing for argument sake. Every time somebody or something useful comes along they get hounded out or abused. Although I am first to admit some of the stuff/advice/so called treatments on here are also a waste of time and should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Perhaps you waste your time because you lack the discipline to ignore posts you don’t appreciate and subsequently become embroiled in protracted arguments.
Wrong, I am a grumpy baldy who likes to argue. However I appreciate it serves no purpose. I enjoy debunking; fallacy, appeals from authority and baseless theory. I generally use reductio ad absurdum but most of the time simple logic will suffice.