So, Here We Are, Q2 2018 But Where Has Shiseido Gone?

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's been a while since the last time I heard about Shiseido, wasn't it supposed to publish some data on Q2?

BlueHorseshoe

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at Replicels statements they say they expect the data readout in H2 2018, which for their fiscal calendar which begins on Jan 1 would be between July and December of 2018. Which also corresponds with what @itsjustsimon is saying.

Desmond_84

Established Member
Reaction score
it's been a while since the last time I heard about Shiseido, wasn't it supposed to publish some data on Q2?

Hi Tim, the first patient received his injection on 26/7/2016. The last readout is 24 months after the initial injection. Based on that we can assume trial should be finished by the end of June and we should hear about the results 1-2 months after.

jnestor481

Reaction score
Unless this can give serious regrowth it's probably too little too late for a lot of us. Have very aggressive hairloss, don't think I'm gonna make it. Could have saved me last year but at this point I don't think I can salvage it. Temples and hairline worse by they day. Oh well tried my best.

max310

Established Member
Reaction score
The question is... can it regrow a norwood 6 who has lost his hair 8 years ago? .. this is the question for me...

Please share your thoughts. Thanks

Donc83

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much this will be about? We are screwed. My hope was crushed with that Brotzu BS.

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is... can it regrow a norwood 6 who has lost his hair 8 years ago? .. this is the question for me...

i think if you consider a hair transplant with this treatment, you would have a good coverage

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much this will be about? We are screwed. My hope was crushed with that Brotzu BS.

My honest opinion for any one who got hurt by that is that they hurt themselves.

I kept repeating myself: don't get your hopes too high for it, or else your way down will be hard. There's no pics, they weren't professional at all about it, they weren't transparent, and the best information came from some guys, close to the owner, who popped up here and there in forums and got 1000 likes for anything they said.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Seems pretty unlikely.