So, Here We Are, Q2 2018 But Where Has Shiseido Gone?

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yup but arent they supposed to be published in Q2 2018, I'm pretty sure considering the date that they wont be

We are not yet in QII. Japanese fiscal year runs from April 1st to March 31st. So QII would be from July - September.

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I had a bit of spare time today and decided to run some searches on Shiseido to see if there's any new updates in Japanese media. Unfortunately, I've come across some worrying information that seems to have gone under our radar and Replicels.

Two Japanese news pages have stated in late 2017 that Shiseido is now aiming for 2020 market release rather than 2018. Here's the excerpts:

"Regarding hair regeneration medicine under development by Shiseido, clinical trials have already started at Tokyo Medical University and Toho University. The Shiseido side initially stated that he would like to put it in practical use so that it can be widely used for treating alopecia in 2018, but now it seems that the target is 2020. It seems that Riken and Kyocera 's hair regenerative medicine are aiming for practical use until 2020."
Source: https://hageken.jp/
Publication date: 7 Nov 2017

"In addition, Kyocera is announced that it is advancing research while making technical collaboration with RIKEN, and it is expected to be commercialized in 2020 as well as Shiseido."
Source: https://www.francetop.com/
Publication date: 11 Nov 2017

How did we miss this! We really need to get in contact with Dr Ryoji Tsuboi (the lead principal investigator). His email is: tsuboi@tokyo-med.ac.jp

This is very worrying indeed.

https://hageken.jp/I0010944

This is the February 2018 article on the same site. This page has been corrected for 2018.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody understand what’s the risk that these treatments ( rch01 and tsuji ) will develop cancer in our bodies?

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody understand what’s the risk that these treatments ( rch01 and tsuji ) will develop cancer in our bodies?

Your Question is kind of answered here:

This is the February 2018 article on the same site. This page has been corrected for 2018.

In the provided link it is said, that the multiplication of cells outside the body in a very high rate can lead to mutations. This could lead to the development of cancer cells.

Another side effect that might occure (but it seems like chances are low) is the there will be alergical reactions due to the additives providet for the cell multiplication outside the body.

Because i m a new menber i was not alot to quote the link...

DanielDüsentrieb

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Male pattern baldness is cancer anyway.

The opposite is the case. The growing of hair is following the same pattern as the growing of a cancer tumor. (This is the reason why a chemo therapy atacks hair)

That leads to the conclusion if they develod cancer cells during thereplication process they won t be able to detect them before inserting them into your head.

What i would like to know if is this cancer cells are able to spread? I can imagine that the cancer cells developed outside the body and reinjected into the head will form "good" tumors which can simply be removed.

Of course if you get like milions of this cells injected your head will look like a battlefield after the ectraction of the tumors but at least you won t neet a chemo therapy and maybe you can use tsuji on the scar tissue later. (if you are still willing to give it another shot)

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The opposite is the case. The growing of hair is following the same pattern as the growing of a cancer tumor. (This is the reason why a chemo therapy atacks hair)

That leads to the conclusion if they develod cancer cells during thereplication process they won t be able to detect them before inserting them into your head.

What i would like to know if is this cancer cells are able to spread? I can imagine that the cancer cells developed outside the body and reinjected into the head will form "good" tumors which can simply be removed.

Of course if you get like milions of this cells injected your head will look like a battlefield after the ectraction of the tumors but at least you won t neet a chemo therapy and maybe you can use tsuji on the scar tissue later. (if you are still willing to give it another shot)
Wasn't even talking about science, dafug?

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 1q1l0j.jpg
    1q1l0j.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 256