So, Here We Are, Q2 2018 But Where Has Shiseido Gone?

Hasbrom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets get real here. The few amazing hair surgons out there are booked 2-3 years out. Pills kill your dick. Everything else has ZERO proven safety profile and even if they do they barely even work.

The best and only hope any of us have is Japan! Follicum looks amazing as well, but that is going through FDA and will not enter phase 3 until 2020. Then thats at least 5 more years.

Everything else is a joke and not going to make any difference. If broshit ever comes out I will still use it just to see if it can halt the loss and thicken existing hairs but THAT IS IT. Not hoping for any re growth at all.

So cross your fingers and pray the worlds 4th largest cosmetics company found a Culutre Medium that Superchargers the DSC cells and cause our hairs to regrow like Weeds!!! #RCH01 FTW!!

This is so sad right now, we are at one of those proverbial lows right now. Broshit was a fraud. Nothing else is happening that wont f*** u up one way or another..... Seriously, Japan is all we got and I am praying every night that we gets blown away by RCH-01 results!!
Amen!

Hasbrom

My Regimen
Reaction score
shiseido is truly our grand savior, worst case scenario we invade their hq and force them to inject us, we are the biggest army on the planet, THE BALD ARMY , composed of around 30% of men of all ages and ethnicities if we unite nobody can stop us, we can even conquer the rest of the world and force nw1's to worship us .
North Korea will probably nuke Japan and destroy shiseido headquarters... ^^

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
“Everything is chugging along,” is not how I would decsribe the hair loss treatment industry. No matter how you slice it.

It is.

There is has been no terrible, awful news; there has not been constant pushbacks on release timelines that were actually stated by any of these companies.

You are all "remembering" sh*t that didn't happen.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
It is.

There is has been no terrible, awful news; there has not been constant pushbacks on release timelines that were actually stated by any of these companies.

Maybe, but our time on Earth is finite. And history repeats itself. We see revived threads from 15 years ago and the same conversations were happening then. Me, I’m pretty f*****g diffuse and got Norwood 2.5 - 3 recession. Propecia doesn’t seem like it’s doing anything. I don’t know, I’m glad you’re optimistic but I really can’t understand why. And yes, we want the treatment in our hands, not wait and see, wait and see. I feel like the fact that you have minimal hair loss and seem to respond to propecia well colors your views.

Like, what exactly is Follica doing right now? Either their wounding protocol produces cosmetically significant hair or it doesn’t. The fact that they haven’t come to market makes me feel like it doesn’t. And you know how I feel about Replicel/Shiseido and their dubious “protocols.” I don’t know, it just f*****g sucks.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It is.

basically what will happen (like what happened to all the other "cures") is that news of it will start to get less and less frequent (as the makers of the cure realise it doesn't work or has massive flaws) until no news is posted about it at all and it is forgotten, like the 10+ other "cures". meanwhile the forum will be to preoccupied with the next miracle cure to notice.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is.

You are wrong.
Follica hasn't delivered for quite some time. Also, Replicel hasn't started its own phase II clinical trial yet.
So, sorry, but there have indeed been pushbacks.

elijahwould

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe, but our time on Earth is finite. And history repeats itself. We see revived threads from 15 years ago and the same conversations were happening then. Me, I’m pretty f*****g diffuse and got Norwood 2.5 - 3 recession. Propecia doesn’t seem like it’s doing anything. I don’t know, I’m glad you’re optimistic but I really can’t understand why. And yes, we want the treatment in our hands, not wait and see, wait and see. I feel like the fact that you have minimal hair loss and seem to respond to propecia well colors your views.

Like, what exactly is Follica doing right now? Either their wounding protocol produces cosmetically significant hair or it doesn’t. The fact that they haven’t come to market makes me feel like it doesn’t. And you know how I feel about Replicel/Shiseido and their dubious “protocols.” I don’t know, it just f*****g sucks.

I laughed when I first read about their optimisation study, after 10 yrs of research.

I get that there a lot of parametres to get sorted out in scientific trials, but does organizing and administering a simple wounding treatment on a couple of dozen/hundreds of people really require months and months of ... PREPARING TO START IT?

I dont f*****g think so. Wtf have they been doing all these years then? Choosing fonts for their content free 200+ pages "progress reports"?

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is everyone so negative? Isn't Shiseido a big company? Will they break their promise?