Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Seems like we should split this into U.S. and Europe buys OR

Europe buys / tests (since it's probably easier to get a hold of and somehow US maybe pays for the extra work these guys put in for any leg work. So we will all still have a groupbuy and buy in bulk driving the price lower.

Only thing is, we'd need a european to be a proper gentleman and be ok with doing some legwork. I'd be willing to pay extra for this.

And yeah, other issue is customs and seizure for U.S. guys. I feel like the euro guys wouldn't have to worry as much about this stuff.

How does anyone feel about this proposition?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I made another thread about CB on the front. I think it'd probably be best if we just merge that one into this one and have everyone talking.

I wanna get a group-buy or something going. CB seems to work, every one is concerned about getting it from a valid source, cost.

We're on the verge of this thing coming out in the next year with winlevi (maybe possible to do something with that), and results coming in a month for breezula. This seems like the only realistic thing to work with beyond all the other random crap everyone keeps trying and putting energy into (like perfume chemicals or whatever random shits on the front page)

Why don't we try to focus efforts on something that's tangible like this? Get some group-buys going, get a system down.

I can just tell people in there to come into here from now on. Hilbert posted the patent. We have the vehicle and all the information on there.

Combine powers and maintain our fuckin hair haha

Let's do this bros ??
I made a thread with the exact same content in a dutch hairloss forum. A lot of people there are also interested in a groupbuy

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like we should split this into U.S. and Europe buys OR

Europe buys / tests (since it's probably easier to get a hold of and somehow US maybe pays for the extra work these guys put in for any leg work. So we will all still have a groupbuy and buy in bulk driving the price lower.

Only thing is, we'd need a european to be a proper gentleman and be ok with doing some legwork. I'd be willing to pay extra for this.

And yeah, other issue is customs and seizure for U.S. guys. I feel like the euro guys wouldn't have to worry as much about this stuff.

How does anyone feel about this proposition?
In for the US Group buy if we can figure out a good way around the customs issues.

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
good stuff guys, I just discovered this thread and I am very impressed with CB

I am convinced CB does not give any sexual sides, unlike RU.

On RU I never had nocturnal erections at 10mg a day or more. Those came back strong one or 2 days later each time I stopped RU and I used RU for 10 years...stopped on week-end for sex with GF and such

On CB, even at 50mg I get the solid nocturnal/morning erections every night no exception !. This is the best measure of systemic effects.

As for hair , pretty much similar effect which is maintenance, with minoxidil and Stemoxidine

Winlevi is due in 2020, its a 1% CB only cream, but if we dilute it in ethanol to get it half liquid (50% ethanol 50% winlevi) a 0.5% strenght...that would work for hair, we would need 10g a day so thats 5g or 5ml in the morning and 5ml in the evening..for 50mg of CB a day

using oral minoxidil 5mg a day would work with all this topical amount
here's the man who inspired my CB journey :)

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just found this on baldtruthtaIk

„i followed the hype train too with regret. Had to find the hard way. We purchased tested cb 3 years ago. With 70 other members. It worked for no one.

There is nothing wrong with current vehicles. Ethanol is super penetration enhancer to make it to the root the dermal papilla.

Used to do androgenic steroids in the past. When I replaced ru for cb I could tell allot sebum and shedding was going on while on steroids. it is big signs of Androgenetic Alopecia.

dutasteride + 3% cb was definitely nto as strong as dutasteride + 5% Ru.

dutasteride + RU avoided sebum + hairloss while on steroids. As no other combo.

Cb definitely overhyped on paper for investors. would compare its effect to spironolactone but with sideffects. Me and other users reported stabbing chest pains. Angina pectoris like sides effects. cb will never hit market with such dangerous sides once they make in.“

f***

God this is so depressing. CB did not work for any of these people. We should have a finasteride alternative but looks like CB will be another bust

Link ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I remember back then there was a different form of CB which may have not worked as well

But more importantly

RU may be more effective at same dosage because it has a systemic effect in addition to the topical effect

RU has a serum half life of an hour which is plenty to get back to the follicles by blood stream and block the AR in a more effective way like an oral anti androgen

I always got sexual sides on RU so it does work in a systemic way as well - good for hair. No sides on CB

CB has no systemic effect so in Practice you would need much more and also a better vehicle which is why the vehicle in breezula is still being worked on

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember back then there was a different form of CB which may have not worked as well

But more importantly

RU may be more effective at same dosage because it has a systemic effect in addition to the topical effect

RU has a serum half life of an hour which is plenty to get back to the follicles by blood stream and block the AR in a more effective way like an oral anti androgen

I always got sexual sides on RU so it does work in a systemic way as well - good for hair. No sides on CB

CB has no systemic effect so in Practice you would need much more and also a better vehicle which is why the vehicle in breezula is still being worked on

Sorry, what do you mean by this ? I presume the vehicle has been confirmed (Ethanol : PG : Transcutol) and they are on the way wrapping up phase 2 data now ?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Also, Cb cost about 3 usd for 50 mg from China so assuming the studies 5% for 3ml a day that's 9 usd a day I doubt the 150 guys in that group did that for long

el_duterino

Reaction score
Of course it works but it will cost a lot more than RU until we have the real CB on the shelves

Can you afford 9 usd a day?

el_duterino

Reaction score
When people say dutasteride+CB didn't work well that raises a red flag

dutasteride alone works well for maybe 95% of guys in general this group used steroids I think

For 95% of regular guys - NOT the ones who failed everything and end up on those threads - it will work

I use neogenic as vehicle and yes it works on its own at 50mg a day but I also use minoxidil

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm thinking of giving it a try, but I'm a bit worried about customs. How likely it is to be confiscated? I live in EU (Poland).

Also, regarding group buy - doesn't it increase risk of confiscation?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
every one is interested in a groud buy but with the drugs problem in canada right now customs are seizing everything...

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think a group buy would work best if the organizer lives in europe and can easily receive products from china without customs interference. Then afterwards shipping it out to members should be much smoother as i'd wager most customs should be alot more lax with incoming european parcels