Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
after 3 months i noticed a stabilisation of my hair loss. cb is good for maintenance, do not expect more
But before you started the cb did you feel inflamation before like an itch or burning sensation? I'm just wondering since I'm curious to know how long it takes to notice a reduction in scalp pain. Even though everyones different

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also it's very odd people are experiencing sexual sides with cb since the main purpose of this treatment in my eyes is a side free approach, well sexual sides at least.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also it's very odd people are experiencing sexual sides with cb since the main purpose of this treatment in my eyes is a side free approach, well sexual sides at least.

It's CB from China untested by people, so not so pure if they get sexual sides

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

It's an androgen antagonist, isn't it. Maybe in that 'ideal' Breezula vehicle it doesn't go very much systemic.. but if people are mixing at home then it's gonna do what every androgen antagonist does. I'd be surprised if they weren't getting sexual sides.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's CB from China untested by people, so not so pure if they get sexual sides

If anything, the more pure it is the more sides you would get.

CB is a local androgen antagonist and the sexual sides people are experiencing are similar to those that are typical for other androgen inhibitors. Some random filler material will not do anything. So lower purity may make it less effective, and thereby also cause less sides.

The sides people are experiencing is likely caused by the drug getting in the bloodstream and going systemic. The reason why not everybody is experiencing theses sides is simply due to a combination of the following factors:

A. People have different skin types/thickness and therefore absorption is different accordingly
B. People are using different vehicles
C. People are using different concentrations
D. Some people are more sensitive to drugs that affect androgens

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it is weird though that the breezula study with 2.5 % up to 7.5 % bid concentrations didnt mention sides , but people using 20 -50 mg /day are noticing them . Either they are pulling a merck , or people are getting random sh*t instead of cb , or it is nocebo.
I dont think the vehicle is anything special , most probably eth/pg/transacutol , there was a paper that concluded that it was a good enough vehicle for cb

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my sh*t is well tested. use it 6 months and you might feel some soft impact. nothing what you cant handle (like w finasteride). but with dose at 100mg a day you may encounter sides....and really do not belive everything in a study or written in this forum - test by ur own
Arent you using ru too though ?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If anything, the more pure it is the more sides you would get.

CB is a local androgen antagonist and the sexual sides people are experiencing are similar to those that are typical for other androgen inhibitors. Some random filler material will not do anything. So lower purity may make it less effective, and thereby also cause less sides.

The sides people are experiencing is likely caused by the drug getting in the bloodstream and going systemic. The reason why not everybody is experiencing theses sides is simply due to a combination of the following factors:

A. People have different skin types/thickness and therefore absorption is different accordingly
B. People are using different vehicles
C. People are using different concentrations
D. Some people are more sensitive to drugs that affect androgens

Yes of course, having unknows metals and chemicals mixed with it won't do anything to your body, mind or even sexually. Privates forums have tested Cb long time before any public forum. No sides were reported.

The more pure the more sides you say? Lol

Tell this to all the people with flour seti and people with 97%+ Seti they'll agree with you.

Better quality rhymes with better results, if you get any sides with a good product, it's just that you're sensitive to it nothing else

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes of course, having unknows metals and chemicals mixed with it won't do anything to your body, mind or even sexually.

You think that the sides some people reported were due to potentially 1-10% of random filler material? Rather than the drug that has an effect on androgen expression, which often comes with sexual sides. How in the world would that low a concentration of a random filler material or residue bring about sexual sides? There are way more chemicals that have 0 effect on sexual health compared to chemicals that might have some effect.

it's just that you're sensitive to it nothing else

Exactly, so some people might experience sides with CB. Skin absorption differs greatly among individuals. Again, it is most likely that the people that reported sides are just more sensitive to it. It has nothing to do with purity.

Privates forums have tested Cb long time before any public forum. No sides were reported.

Some people here did report them. It could be different individual absorption. It could be a different vehicle or concentration. It could be sensitivity.

The more pure the more sides you say? Lol

Higher purity means higher concentration of CB. Higher concentration means a stronger effect. A stronger effect could potentially increase side effects. This is literally the case for any drug you would take....

When you have lower purity, it means the concentration of CB is lower. The CB will be less effective at androgen antagonizing.

There is a reason why people report more/stronger sides on Duta compared to Fina. Duta has a much stronger effect androgen inhibiting effect than Fina.

More effect on adrogens equal more POTENTIAL for sides.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You think that the sides some people reported were due to potentially 1-10% of random filler material? Rather than the drug that has an effect on androgen expression, which often comes with sexual sides. How in the world would that low a concentration of a random filler material or residue bring about sexual sides? There are way more chemicals that have 0 effect on sexual health compared to chemicals that might have some effect.

Exactly, so some people might experience sides with CB. Skin absorption differs greatly among individuals. Again, it is most likely that the people that reported sides are just more sensitive to it. It has nothing to do with purity.

Some people here did report them. It could be different individual absorption. It could be a different vehicle or concentration. It could be sensitivity.

Higher purity means higher concentration of CB. Higher concentration means a stronger effect. A stronger effect could potentially increase side effects. This is literally the case for any drug you would take....

When you have lower purity, it means the concentration of CB is lower. The CB will be less effective at androgen antagonizing.

There is a reason why people report more/stronger sides on Duta compared to Fina. Duta has a much stronger effect androgen inhibiting effect than Fina.

More effect on adrogens equal more POTENTIAL for sides.

Potency is a measure of drug activity expressed in terms of the amount required to produce an effect of given intensity.
Purity is a measure of the amount of API present in a sample compared to those of related substances, impurities, residual solvents, etc.

There is absolutely any correlation between those two.
A product can be as pure as you want, but at the end, the user decide of his concentration.
But the more pure he is, the more chances are taken to have the less possibles sides from an unknown cause (if there is any sides , which will be immediately be attributed to CB-01)

Cb active ingredients is the same.

You can have 93% pure CB and put 1% or 98% pure CB and put 1% (like Winlevi) it won't have any f*****g differences between those two despite the 5% difference of purity.
Because...of the 1% concentration.

Duta is a 5-ar-1 and 5-ar-2 and 5-ar-3 inhibitor.
Fina only a 5-ar-1 and 5-ar-2.

Again, nothing bout concentration or purity, 2 similars mechanisms but one is clearly stronger because he takes on an another alpha-reductase.

And most people here don't even test their products + they don't even know a reliable tester.

And saying "that low a concentration of a random filler material" about Chinese Alibaba research chemicals low-grade CB is quite sad from yourself to believe that.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just almost heartbreaking to hear people are getting sexual sides with this with tested cb even though the study said it would be inactive in the bloodstream. Just something doesn't seem right like couldn't the company run into lawsuits if people ended up with sides from the acne version when they stated there'd be no sexual sides

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's just almost heartbreaking to hear people are getting sexual sides with this with tested cb even though the study said it would be inactive in the bloodstream. Just something doesn't seem right like couldn't the company run into lawsuits if people ended up with sides from the acne version when they stated there'd be no sexual sides

Which user has claimed this gives sexual side effects. And are they on Clascoterone only, or a mixture of other things?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
me (soft testicle pain), in the case i take ru and cb the same eve.

each substances by its own, no sides (besides little bit lower libido)

How can you know this comes from one or the other ? Or maybe both interaction

Combining two androgen receptors antagonists can be harsh, but that's just a guess

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It’s inconclusive until trials are all completed. I’m appreciative of the members brave enough to try this, but I think there’s more credibility in clinical trials that have been going for quite a few years

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
i dont know. each alone no prob. i assume if i would cancel ru and go with 2x150mg cb every evening, i would struggle with the same sides. it is always a question of the dose. in my opinion 2x75mg / day (morning/ evening) is pretty safe. however, in my case w/o benefit. i have to add ru to maintain (see my regime)

Seems weird, RU and CB both block AR, so exactly same mechanism. Combining 2 together, seems redundant, imo. Why not try 1 at a time and see how ?

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
can you tell us about your cb supplier and the price. what stage of hair loss are you fighting ?and at what age did it start?

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Potency is a measure of drug activity expressed in terms of the amount required to produce an effect of given intensity.
Purity is a measure of the amount of API present in a sample compared to those of related substances, impurities, residual solvents, etc.

There is absolutely any correlation between those two.
A product can be as pure as you want, but at the end, the user decide of his concentration.
But the more pure he is, the more chances are taken to have the less possibles sides from an unknown cause (if there is any sides , which will be immediately be attributed to CB-01)

Cb active ingredients is the same.

You can have 93% pure CB and put 1% or 98% pure CB and put 1% (like Winlevi) it won't have any f*****g differences between those two despite the 5% difference of purity.
Because...of the 1% concentration.

And most people here don't even test their products + they don't even know a reliable tester.

So, we mostly agree? That is basically the point that I am trying to make. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

I am simply arguing from the premise that these people were indeed using actual CB and were not scammed. It might of course be the case that they were scammed and were given RU, but I assume they legit used CB.

All I'm saying is that sides people are experiencing are most likely from the CB itself, since it is an androgen antagonizer. If such a drug goes systemic surely it could potentially produce somewhat similar sexual sides compared to other androgen affecting drugs.

The sides people have so far reported are indeed similar to those of other androgen affecting drugs. So to say that is due to the lack of purity is kind of nonsensical. If CB can produce these side effects, than having a most pure CB product, surely the sides would be the most heavy as well.

It could be the case if the the CB was mixed with RU of course. However it will be unlikely for bigger producers such as Lyphar or Kane, they have a pretty decent sized client base that they won't risk to lose.

Also about the purity - concentration distinction. Yes of course small % purity difference do not matter with low concentration. That is exactly the point I was making. Purity doesn't matter all that much.

People are using mostly 2.5% to 5% concentrations. In such a case if there was even a low % of RU in the product, it would still be silly to assume that this is causing the sides and not the CB.

There might be people who ordered CB from unverified or shady sources, and they may have simply gotten RU. This could also be the reason why people are experiencing sides.

But to think CB will not provide sides for anyone ever is silly. EVERY drug ever made, even the most innocent and common drug produce side effects in small % of the population.

Last edited:

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score

We do not know if these people were using the correct concentration / vehicle. Also, some people are extremely sensitive, so it might be just that.

Last edited: