Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope that when the 1 year results of the phase 2 study of Breezula comes out somekind of movements starts where more people buy cb from the labs and share their experience here. Such that we can leave this finasteride crap behind us

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope that when the 1 year results of the phase 2 study of Breezula comes out somekind of movements starts where more people buy cb from the labs and share their experience here. Such that we can leave this finasteride crap behind us

If we are serious enough, we can group buy now, 6 months result is very encouraging

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We do not know if these people were using the correct concentration / vehicle. Also, some people are extremely sensitive, so it might be just that.
From the study it doesn't seem like the vehicle is anything special, like with all the components in the vehicle it seems like it would make whatever you put in it fairly systemically absorbed.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
So uhhh... What I'm getting from all this is that cb works with minimal sides but is expensive.

Can we find a verified supplier of legit cb and do this? Group buy? Whatever?

I'm in. f*** however expensive it is. Scared of this finasteride sh*t and it's cheaper than a hair transplant and better than going bald.

Been waiting for cb since like 2012.

PeggyPeterson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just one more month. This sh*t takes forever, people have been waiting for Cb for literally a decade
Anything that’s ever been approved and on the shelf takes about a decade, that’s just how things are.

The best future drug/treatment in the world will hit this forum decades before its released (alongside a whole lot of dubious other snake oils)

Minoxidil took that long from the time they discovered its works on hair to the time they had it on shelves.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
W

Well the trail is ended and they are always very quick with data publishing

They said „Top line 12 month results can be expected towards the end of 2018 / early 2019.“ and also they have their conference usually on February 28 so that’s why I‘m guessing
Thanks! I had not seen that statement yet

el_duterino

Reaction score
good stuff guys, I just discovered this thread and I am very impressed with CB

I am convinced CB does not give any sexual sides, unlike RU.

On RU I never had nocturnal erections at 10mg a day or more. Those came back strong one or 2 days later each time I stopped RU and I used RU for 10 years...stopped on week-end for sex with GF and such

On CB, even at 50mg I get the solid nocturnal/morning erections every night no exception !. This is the best measure of systemic effects.

As for hair , pretty much similar effect which is maintenance, with minoxidil and Stemoxidine

Winlevi is due in 2020, its a 1% CB only cream, but if we dilute it in ethanol to get it half liquid (50% ethanol 50% winlevi) a 0.5% strenght...that would work for hair, we would need 10g a day so thats 5g or 5ml in the morning and 5ml in the evening..for 50mg of CB a day

using oral minoxidil 5mg a day would work with all this topical amount

Last edited:

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

On RU I never had nocturnal erections at 10mg a day or more. Those came back strong one or 2 days later each time I stopped RU and I used RU for 10 years...stopped on week-end for sex with GF and such

On CB, even at 50mg I get the solid nocturnal/morning erections every night no exception !. This is the best measure of systemic effects.

As for hair , pretty much similar effect which is maintenance, with minoxidil and Stemoxidine

Winlevi is due in 2020, its a 1% CB only cream, but if we dilute it in ethanol to get it half liquid (50% ethanol 50% winlevi) a 0.5% strenght...that would work for hair, we would need 10g a day so thats 5g or 5ml in the morning and 5ml in the evening..for 50mg of CB a day

5ml twice a day! That would just run straight off my scalp, I struggle to keep 1ml on there!

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude this stuff was tested on 9 year old children. And passed safety requirements too, I highly doubt the fda would admit them if there was the potential for andrigenic sides

Hold on, wasn't that the variant for acne? I think I read somewhere that the acne version is probably quite a bit weaker in terms of concentration. It also would certainly not have to penetrate as deeply in to the skin, as it just tries to get rid of acne.

For scalp hair, topicals have to penetrate pretty deep which makes it way more likely to go systemic. Please keep in mind that the hairloss trials are in way earlier stage compared to the acne trials.

Again, 0 sides for everyone at any concentration level seems very unlikely.

I am very positive on CB by the way. I am going to order it soon. I think CB is likely to be the best solution for maintenance that we have right now. It most certainly produces way less sides than Fina and RU, while it seem to be just as effective.

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sounds amazing! I remember in an older thread you said you were on 25mg a day mixed with Stemox and it was enough for you for maintenance right? Or am I mistaken?

You are currently on 50mg a day? And still using Stemox as a vehicle?

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you are probably wrong here. It gets rid of acne by binding to androgen receptors, just as it does for hairloss. For Akne the stuff needs to reach the androgen receptors as well so depth is not really an issue here in terms of systemic sides. Yes, there were sides reported but not a single sexual one. I read their phase 3 report and it says that they made Breezula a higher concentration because the scalp is harder to penetrate than the skin in your face. So it evens it out. Cassiopea wrote in their paper that they expect the same concentration to reach the androgen receptors as in the acne trail and therefore the same adverse side reports. Does that make sense? Skin is thicker therefore higher concentration but they expect the same amount to reach the receptors and systemic effects

Also what do you mean „way earlier phase“? The hair loss stuff has finished trail 2 and winlevi trail 3, 404 people where put on it and not one got sexual side effects. Only adverse effects where things like scalp irritation and sleep issues. So I think if it actually went systemic a 0% adverse event rate would be impossible

Well, I might be wrong then. But I do not think the same androgen receptors are involved necessarily. As it involves the receptors and does not inhibit DHT production, than surely CB is meant to target the receptors on the follicle. The hair follicles on the face (beard growth and eyebrows) are much less deep in the skin for example. These follicles are also affected by DHT, as DHT is important for beard growth. So there are androgen receptors on different levels. But I might look at it the wrong way.

Regardless you point still stands of course. I am however always skeptical of reports on side effects. I remember that RU was also promised to have no sides and to not go systemic, yet here we are. I do 100% believe that CB gives way less sides than RU or Fina.

It is very possible that the sexual sides reported by some users here were simply placebo or maybe the didn't get proper CB in the first place.

The sleep issues have also been reported on these forums, so I wonder how bad they are and if it gets better after a while.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Just because the depth is different doesn't mean the receptors are. The scalp might just have more/thicker layers which the medicine has to penetrate through. Anyway this is all pathetic layman conjecture, let the knowledgeable people chime in, otherwise we are just spreading retarded false information based on our uneducated assumptions.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I might be wrong then. But I do not think the same androgen receptors are involved necessarily. As it involves the receptors and does not inhibit DHT production, than surely CB is meant to target the receptors on the follicle. The hair follicles on the face (beard growth and eyebrows) are much less deep in the skin for example. These follicles are also affected by DHT, as DHT is important for beard growth. So there are androgen receptors on different levels. But I might look at it the wrong way.

Regardless you point still stands of course. I am however always skeptical of reports on side effects. I remember that RU was also promised to have no sides and to not go systemic, yet here we are. I do 100% believe that CB gives way less sides than RU or Fina.

It is very possible that the sexual sides reported by some users here were simply placebo or maybe the didn't get proper CB in the first place.

The sleep issues have also been reported on these forums, so I wonder how bad they are and if it gets better after a while.
the androgen receptor is inside the follicle which is is connected to the bloodstream , so if you reach the face ARs or the scalp ARs you re still going to get some systemic absorption .
The people who tested and reported sides did generally use a low dose , comparable to winlevi's 1 % btw , so either we re gonna see 9 year olds with hormonal issues , or their judgement of cb wasnt accurate

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I made another thread about CB on the front. I think it'd probably be best if we just merge that one into this one and have everyone talking.

I wanna get a group-buy or something going. CB seems to work, every one is concerned about getting it from a valid source, cost.

We're on the verge of this thing coming out in the next year with winlevi (maybe possible to do something with that), and results coming in a month for breezula. This seems like the only realistic thing to work with beyond all the other random crap everyone keeps trying and putting energy into (like perfume chemicals or whatever random shits on the front page)

Why don't we try to focus efforts on something that's tangible like this? Get some group-buys going, get a system down.

I can just tell people in there to come into here from now on. Hilbert posted the patent. We have the vehicle and all the information on there.

Combine powers and maintain our fuckin hair haha

Let's do this bros ??

RatherLurk

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made another thread about CB on the front. I think it'd probably be best if we just merge that one into this one and have everyone talking.

I wanna get a group-buy or something going. CB seems to work, every one is concerned about getting it from a valid source, cost.

We're on the verge of this thing coming out in the next year with winlevi (maybe possible to do something with that), and results coming in a month for breezula. This seems like the only realistic thing to work with beyond all the other random crap everyone keeps trying and putting energy into (like perfume chemicals or whatever random shits on the front page)

Why don't we try to focus efforts on something that's tangible like this? Get some group-buys going, get a system down.

I can just tell people in there to come into here from now on. Hilbert posted the patent. We have the vehicle and all the information on there.

Combine powers and maintain our fuckin hair haha

Let's do this bros ??

I agree. I think this community should be way more focused on CB, it is kind of crazy that so many people are willing to spend €70,- for Trinov, when CB at $100,- a month will surely give better results.

If anyone has a groupbuy in mind for europe, I'd consider joining. Kind of depends how we would handle the logistics.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes logistics is the major hurdle,there's the risk of customs seizure..... Although the chance of it passing through without issue will probably be much higher coming from a 'western' country vs china.