Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

XSuburbiaX

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can confirm in Germany it’s so hard to get delivered. I found some forwarders which can receive the package in France and re-expedite in Germany for 5euros. Have you ever try this kind of service Hair destroyed? Me, no, but I will next time!

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
need to do some research on customs procedures then. Is intra-europe parcel delivery relatively pain free?

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my first 5mg from Wuhan. I’m in the USA. No customs problems but I did have a weird experience. FedEx contacted me on Friday telling me I needed to fill out a TSCA form and explain what I was using the chemical for so they could clear it through customs. I didn’t respond and they still delivered it yesterday morning. I have no clue what that was about or if I’ll here from them again.

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
I use neogenic as vehicle and yes it works on its own at 50mg a day but I also use minoxidil

By neogenic you mean this product in particular?
https://www.superpharm.pl/vichy-dercos-neogenic-1239.html

According to the description it has 28 6ml ampoules.
I'm a complete noob in such things - how do you exactly mix this? I guess it would be best to simply mix each ampoule with 300mg of CB (assuming 1ml is enough), but I'd need lab scale to do it (I have one but it has 100mg granularity - and I'm not sure about its precision - probably it's not enough).
Or I can mix several ampoules with more CB? Is such mixture stable?

wc5269

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol maybe that was a trap haha. I feel you US guys have it a lot easier with ordering this stuff

Haha that’s what I was thinking. Seems like they were trying to make me incriminate myself. Props to Wuhan though they told me to leave it alone and they were right. I’ve yet to test it, but just from the buying experience I definitely recommend them. Fast shipping and they’re very responsive.

LongFiveYears

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

This is my first post here, after a long 6-7 years of reading hair loss forum..

I’m up for group buys (CB-03-01), I wanted to buy it myself, but I have no idea where to test it in my shitty country.. and I’m a little bit scared of using stuff from chinese labs without it being tested first

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just got my first 5mg from Wuhan. I’m in the USA. No customs problems but I did have a weird experience. FedEx contacted me on Friday telling me I needed to fill out a TSCA form and explain what I was using the chemical for so they could clear it through customs. I didn’t respond and they still delivered it yesterday morning. I have no clue what that was about or if I’ll here from them again.
Please keep us posted on your experience.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Use fedex and just explain its for hair experiment

It's not illegal I don't see on what basis or law a country can block this?

Most suspect it's something else like cocaïne or similar forbidden drugs and will block it until they realize it's not

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
I live in the US and will be purchasing CB soon. Not familiar with Wuhan will you post a link to their site and let me know if you're going to be having yours tested prior to using? Also what was the cost?

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is illegal in my country. I live in a nanny state.

AMG paragrah 2,5 and 95, amg is the medical drug law basically it states that bringing compounds who purpose is medical use and who have not been approved is illegal- I think I could get into serious trouble but I don’t know. I wish these morons could just f*** off and destroy the package or whatever If they need to but suing someone who just wants to fix their hair is fucked up

Are you in the US?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Yes medical use can be an issue Do not say medical !

just say Cosmetic product for hair

male pattern baldness is not a medical disease at all so we don't need medical products just cosmetic stuff

This is how neogenic / stemoxydine was approved in Europe

Last edited:

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd also be interested in a group buy. I'm currently waiting for 10g's of CB I ordered from Kaneshop, but would be good to get the price per/G down if possible.

I've been successfully using RU for over 2 years and never had a problem with shipping here to Thailand.

Would one person receive the full order and then re-ship it back out? Or is it possible to group buy and have it all shipped out separately?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know what the deal is with the different version, crystaline form III? Does that mean anything to anyone?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Does anybody know what the deal is with the different version, crystaline form III? Does that mean anything to anyone?
There is only one form and it's the cristalline firm which works fine
A couple of years ago they had issues with the wrong formulation but not anymore at least whbe ordering from kane
Would be interested how much Wuhan charged per 20g

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@el_duterino afaik you dont use the patent vehicle pg:eth:transcut ?? any reason for that? Or you just sticking to what youve been using forever?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s how it works on imports. I had to do the same with Seti. The shipper labels it as a benign industrial product. They tell you what to put on the TSCA ( basically a declaration) and then eventually it gets passed on. They are looking to stop fentanyl from coming in the countryl

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is only one form and it's the cristalline firm which works fine
A couple of years ago they had issues with the wrong formulation but not anymore at least whbe ordering from kane
Would be interested how much Wuhan charged per 20g
@el_duterino have you switched from RU to CB? I know you ran RU successfully for years...... I Had to stop RU and finasteride from sides. Just looking for maintenance.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
By neogenic you mean this product in particular?
https://www.superpharm.pl/vichy-dercos-neogenic-1239.html

According to the description it has 28 6ml ampoules.
I'm a complete noob in such things - how do you exactly mix this? I guess it would be best to simply mix each ampoule with 300mg of CB (assuming 1ml is enough), but I'd need lab scale to do it (I have one but it has 100mg granularity - and I'm not sure about its precision - probably it's not enough).
Or I can mix several ampoules with more CB? Is such mixture stable?
Would like to know too. I already bought one of these, the containers are hard to open by hand, they are opened by punching a hole in them with the applicator it comes with. The liquid then drips from the container so I'd imagine it's a chore to mix.