Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Following a suggestion by @kuba197, and to respond to several questions around, here is some info on my experience on CB. Not as detailed as he would like, though (sorry, not enough time :)).
  • Time on it: 2.5 years
  • Source: WHP (Wuhan Hengheda Pharm)
    • I always do my tests at every new batch (identity via NMR and purity via elementar analysis) at the Chem dept. of a local uni. Always found out legit and pure, so I'm actually using CB
  • Amount: ED 50mg in 2.5ml, so 2%
  • Vehicle: BG (Butylene Glycol, similar to PG but less irritating) 6.25% + transcutol 6.25% in ethanol
    • same as the Cosmo patent, with just different proportions (1:1:1 is too oily for me)
    • just using a normal mg scale, and throwing CB into the vehicle: it dissolves in seconds. CB dissolves well in pretty much anything except water, according to the patent
  • Effect:
    • in brief: quite stable maintenance on my NW5A pattern (male pattern baldness started in 1991 with temples recession; my front half had an hair transplant in 2005, the back half is still my native hair saved through the years)
    • however, I'm not using CB only; I'm also using a topical (mostly ~2% minoxidil + 1% progesterone), sometimes LLLT, and low-dose setipiprant (200mg b.i.d.)
    • nevertheless, some comparison with finasteride can be made: I've been using finasteride 2009-2015 and was maintaining (no miracles for me due to my frontal pattern); now the only difference is: finasteride out, in CB+seti. And still maintaining (maybe a stronger maintenance now). So, good.
  • Sides:
    • If I have to be fully rational, I have to say none; done hormonal (and cortisol) tests several time at the beginning, and it was all ok
    • of course, sometimes I have periods with lower libido, and I immediately point the finger on CB / progesterone / minoxidil
    • but I also have periods of normal/high libido, with no changes in my regimen. I have to accept that libido fluctuates (and I'm almost 45)
    • had no other sexual sides to worry about, everything works as usual (incl. minor finasteride issues, like liquid sperm or night boners -- all fine)
Hope this is enough to make @kuba197 happy, and reply to some questions I've got.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Following a suggestion by @kuba197, and to respond to several questions around, here is some info on my experience on CB. Not as detailed as he would like, though (sorry, not enough time :)).
    • I always do my tests at every new batch (identity via NMR and purity via elementar analysis) at the Chem dept. of a local uni. Always found out legit and pure, so I'm actually using CB
  • Vehicle: BG (Butylene Glycol, similar to PG but less irritating) 6.25% + transcutol 6.25% in ethanol
    • same as the Cosmo patent, with just different proportions (1:1:1 is too oily for me)
    • just using a normal mg scale, and throwing CB into the vehicle: it dissolves in seconds. CB dissolves well in pretty much anything except water, according to the patent
  • Effect:
    • in brief: quite stable maintenance on my NW5A pattern (male pattern baldness started in 1991 with temples recession; my front half had an hair transplant in 2005, the back half is still my native hair saved through the years)
    • however, I'm not using CB only; I'm also using a topical (mostly ~2% minoxidil + 1% progesterone), sometimes LLLT, and low-dose setipiprant (200mg b.i.d.)
    • nevertheless, some comparison with finasteride can be made: I've been using finasteride 2009-2015 and was maintaining (no miracles for me due to my frontal pattern); now the only difference is: finasteride out, in CB+seti. And still maintaining (maybe a stronger maintenance now). So, good.
  • Sides:
    • If I have to be fully rational, I have to say none; done hormonal (and cortisol) tests several time at the beginning, and it was all ok
    • of course, sometimes I have periods with lower libido, and I immediately point the finger on CB / progesterone / minoxidil
    • but I also have periods of normal/high libido, with no changes in my regimen. I have to accept that libido fluctuates (and I'm almost 45)
    • had no other sexual sides to worry about, everything works as usual (incl. minor finasteride issues, like liquid sperm or night boners -- all fine)
Hope this is enough to make @kuba197 happy, and reply to some questions I've got.
how much does cb + vehicle cost you / month ?

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Effect:
  • Sides:
@hilbert. Thanks so much for sharing. You are probably now going to get a lot of questions, and I hope you do not get frustrated and leave. Remember, you now have the ability to change other people's lives for the better, just as you have, your own. I for one will be picking your brain in the future! Thanks again!

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
  • Effect:
  • Sides:
Thank you so much :D

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
cb it cortisol blocker ?
uh?

@hilbert. Thanks so much for sharing. You are probably now going to get a lot of questions, and I hope you do not get frustrated and leave. Remember, you now have the ability to change other people's lives for the better, just as you have, your own. I for one will be picking your brain in the future! Thanks again!
no prob; I know how helpful this could be.
I was also inspired and grateful to early CB users when I decided to start.

Great info. When did you add progesterone in the mix?
It's a custom-made compound by pharmacies, prescribed by my derm. Been using it since 2002, so nothing really new, or a stand-alone solution.

how much does cb + vehicle cost you / month ?
Vehicle is of course pretty cheap, a few euros for 100ml which I buy in any pharmacy.
CB depends much on the amount ordered (sometimes I've go batches of 5gr, sometimes 10gr, sometimes 20gr). Of course, the bigger, the cheaper. I think my average is around 70 eur per 1 gr, including all the expenses (shipping, my lab tests, etc.).

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
uh?

no prob; I know how helpful this could be.
I was also inspired and grateful to early CB users when I decided to start.

It's a custom-made compound by pharmacies, prescribed by my derm. Been using it since 2002, so nothing really new, or a stand-alone solution.

Vehicle is of course pretty cheap, a few euros for 100ml which I buy in any pharmacy.
CB depends much on the amount ordered (sometimes I've go batches of 5gr, sometimes 10gr, sometimes 20gr). Of course, the bigger, the cheaper. I think my average is around 70 eur per 1 gr, including all the expenses (shipping, my lab tests, etc.).
So it's about 100 euros a month? That's not too bad.

I'm actually starting to get interested in trying this. Hopefully there comes a new wave of interest with the recent updates and it'll get slightly cheaper.

yourMom<3sMyHair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks @hilbert. Do you mix the solution everyday? You spread out the 2.5ml into two applications a day?

How do you purchase through Wuhan Hengheda Pharm? Alibaba? Do you know if they ship to the states?

Lastly, are your eyes fine? My biggest problem with topical AR blockers or even 5ar blockers has always been how dry/red/blurry my eyes get.

Thanks again.

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks @hilbert.How do you purchase through Wuhan Hengheda Pharm? Alibaba? Do you know if they ship to the states?

WHP's shipments to the US are intercepted by customs. Customs will ask you about your company's federal tax ID, and ask for the "end use" of the substance on your company's official letterhead. You don't want to lie, and you really don't want to get flagged as someone importing mysterious white powder from China. It doesn't help that WHP lies about what they are shipping in order to avoid patent issues.

Last edited:

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks @hilbert. Do you mix the solution everyday? You spread out the 2.5ml into two applications a day?

How do you purchase through Wuhan Hengheda Pharm? Alibaba? Do you know if they ship to the states?

Lastly, are your eyes fine? My biggest problem with topical AR blockers or even 5ar blockers has always been how dry/red/blurry my eyes get.

Thanks again.
  • No, I mix it every few days... but CB in that vehicle should be stable for several weeks (tested also this with my lab). Even months, up to 18 or so, if the pH is correct (read the patent). But I don't care and mix it more frequently
  • I email them directly
  • I guess they ship to the US; I know that other users bought stuff from them
  • no problem at all with eyes; those issues sound quite strange though.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
The only reservation I have is the purity of a purchased batch, WHP can ship a real deal or baking powder :/.

I would love to add it into my regimen, average cost of 70 give or take per gram is 20 doses at once a day (5% concentration)... not bad.

I don't have anyone that could run tests for me, even my aunt that works for a bio-company (pet drugs) was looking at me like a virgin staring at a c*** when I told her about CB and purity tests I needed :D.

PS: If you idiots at Cassiopeia, Cosmo or whatever your name is these days read this post I wish you nothing but bald kids so that you can wake the f*** up and bring this sh*t *** drug to market after 10+years....
Idiots clearly do not want to have billions.. literally I hope something better comes along and they can go bankrupt... So far you have managed to change the company's name 3 times in 5 years....

Last edited:

hilbert

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't have anyone that could run tests for me, even my aunt that works for a bio-company (pet drugs) was looking at me like a virgin staring at a c*** when I told her about CB and purity tests I needed :D.

PS: If you idiots at Cassiopeia, Cosmo or whatever your name is these days read this post I wish you nothing but bald kids so that you can wake the f*** up and bring this sh*t *** drug to market after 10+years....
Idiots clearly do not want to have billions.. literally I hope something better comes along and they can go bankrupt... So far you have managed to change the company's name 3 times in 5 years....

can't she run an NMR test? the cb spectrum is fully published on a paper same years ago. testing identity is bread and butter, it seems.

re. cosmo/cassiopea: well, blame on the fda :)

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
can't she run an NMR test? the cb spectrum is fully published on a paper same years ago. testing identity is bread and butter, it seems.

btw are you tempted to up the cb dosage after their trial results ? There was quite a difference between 2.5 and 7.5 %

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only reservation I have is the purity of a purchased batch, WHP can ship a real deal or baking powder :/.

I would love to add it into my regimen, average cost of 70 give or take per gram is 20 doses at once a day (5% concentration)... not bad.

Clinical trials can last of years plus FDA super snail speed, all of this can take 5 years minimum for any new drug to reach the market.

And most importantly, MONEY, they dont have something called "MONEY", so they could never start their NOVEL solution.

Balding does not kill people plus NOT so many of us is balding, so who gives a shjt ? That's how investors out there are thinking. END.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score

Why would
Clinical trials can last of years plus FDA super snail speed, all of this can take 5 years minimum for any new drug to reach the market.

And most importantly, MONEY, they dont have something called "MONEY", so they could never start their NOVEL solution.

Balding does not kill people plus NOT so many of us is balding, so who gives a shjt ? That's how investors out there are thinking. END.

How much is spent on pills and hair transplants globally ?! 2.5bn USD p.a. ? Yeah people do not care :) People do care especially young males... FDA process is slow, but that should not be problem for them... If you sit on golden egg and you need extra cash i tell you what I would do, run to Bayer, P&G or other loaded comapany striking a deal with them...