Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna try microdosing finasteride .25mg every 3 days and also using 5% cb bid
have you tried cb alone ?
If not , give it a try without finasteride , it is really hard to microdose it without getting the full effect , so you wont know what is working and what is giving you sides

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What exactly is Cb exactly? Cassiopea?
Wonder if their Winlevi topical for acne will work on the scalp? Anyone know if Winlevi has been released?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
What exactly is Cb exactly? Cassiopea?
Wonder if their Winlevi topical for acne will work on the scalp? Anyone know if Winlevi has been released?

Dude haha. Read this entire thread man. All of this has been spoken about already.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
have you tried cb alone ?
If not , give it a try without finasteride , it is really hard to microdose it without getting the full effect , so you wont know what is working and what is giving you sides

No.

What do you mean by the whole effect?

And yeah I mean, I agree with what you're saying. I want to gain some ground first and then I'll cut out finasteride.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No.

What do you mean by the whole effect?

And yeah I mean, I agree with what you're saying. I want to gain some ground first and then I'll cut out finasteride.
i mean that there is no dose response for finasteride , you either use too little to see benefit , or you use enough to inhibit 5ar2 and reduce dht by ~60% or more

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
i mean that there is no dose response for finasteride , you either use too little to see benefit , or you use enough to inhibit 5ar2 and reduce dht by ~60% or more

Ahh yeah.

You know what else is interesting about CB that I feel people always overlook..

Breezula™ acts at cutaneous level on the scalp by blocking DHT interaction with the specific hair-follicle androgen receptors. Breezula™ also reduces the skin’s production of prostaglandin D2, a hormone-like compound that, in elevated levels, can inhibit hair growth.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we get our hands on the wenlevi once its approved? Doubt your doctor will write a prescription for it for hair...and I think we will go thru a tube in like a week.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So, let me get this straight. Was going to purchase CB from Kane. It appears now they only take crypto or bank transfers. That’s a HUGE inconvenience. But, secondly, if we are using .5mgs a day like @el_duterino said, that’s over $1,000 per month for this stuff! That’s we aren’t even 100% sure of yet. That seems insane, no? I thought he had said it came out to $9 a day. Doesn’t seem that way. Or are my dosages off?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
500 mg per day is too much, they use about 7.5% concentration twice daily in trials, that comes out to 150 mg per day if using 1 ml per application.

Karl Hungus

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone DM me or Is there a thread that details out specifically what to do with CB once you’ve obtained it? I’m a total noob and need specific instructions on how to store it, what to mix it with, etc.?

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are the polish guys making out with their cb? Any of them having any success? Are they getting any side effects? Thank you!

I will try to summarize what I learned reading some CB-related topics in Polish forum (pokonajlysienie.com).
As for the efficiency: there are different opinions, but I'm under impression that it more often works than not. Some guys claim that it maintains their hair or slows hair loss. I don't remember anyone mentioning any major regrowth (only minor if any). These reports spanned many years so CB from different sources were tested.

Side effects:
I don't think anyone reported any sexual side effects.
Skin irritation, dandruff etc. was commonly reported but it's probably due to delivery vehicle. Most common delivery vehicles used were pg/et, stemox and kb. kb is the least effective according to what I read.
2 people recently reported changing of hair color due to stemox. One person reported losing color a bit, another reported that on place where solution was applied hair changed. Maybe it's due to loss of eumelanin (dark pigment) so pheomelanin (yellow-red pigment) became more visible (?). Maybe it's not because of stemox itself but some other stuff that given cosmetic included.
One person reported brain fog (but he wasn't sure that CB caused it).

Quite common complaint which I find most worrying is that some people claim that it affects immune system. Users were more likely to catch various infections etc. It makes sense because CB is metabolised to cortexolone which is a glucocorticoid. From what I read on hairlosstalk it's weaker than cortisol, but if lots of CB reaches the bloodstream then I guess it results in lots of cortexolone (which then might have some negative effect).
One person reported 5kg weight gain. He lost it quickly once he stopped taking CB. This also looks glucocorticoid-related.
The question is whether these symptoms were a coincidence or the result of increased cortexolone in the bloodstream.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but increased glucocorticoid levels should be reflected in blood tests even in basic blood morphology, right? Leukocyte, basocyte, monocyte levels should be affected (?). Has anyone who used CB made blood tests? Also I guess it's possible to make more additional tests targetted to measure glucocorticoid levels. If it's possible then we would have more reliable way of telling whether CB goes systemic (via cortexolone) substantially.

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are you located? US?

I'm in Thailand so admittedly it's going to be a lot easier to ship here from China than the US. Was still surprisingly quick

A few days in using 50mg in 1.5ml stemox/neogenic. Nothing to report so far and no sides. I also started 2.5mg oral minoxidil at the same time

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in Thailand so admittedly it's going to be a lot easier to ship here from China than the US. Was still surprisingly quick

A few days in using 50mg in 1.5ml stemox/neogenic. Nothing to report so far and no sides. I also started 2.5mg oral minoxidil at the same time
How did you pay?

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMO its not a good idea to start multiple treatments simultaneously. Give one treatment a few months just to know for sure of its effects.

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
BTC, which is Luckily something I've held and used a lot over the years. If anyone needs any help with setting up/using/paying in bitcoin feel free to drop me a message

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO its not a good idea to start multiple treatments simultaneously. Give one treatment a few months just to know for sure of its effects.

Yeh for sure. Something I've been debating over and I may change my mind and just use one at a time. I've also just started using a dermapen and recently dropped dutasteride :/

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
God damn the U.S. is so f*****g annoying

Anyone know where someone in the U.S. can get transcutol?

I can get ethanol and pg.

Just ordered some cb from wuhan

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dermapen + cb sounds like a bad idea to me , it will increase systemic absorption and consequently the gluccorticoid levels