Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Setipiprant

Setipiprant proved to be well-tolerated and reasonably effective in reducing allergen-induced airway responses in asthmatic patient clinical trials. However, the drug, while supporting the concept that DP2 contributes to asthmatic disease, did not show sufficient advantage over existing drugs and was discontinued from further development for this application.[3]

So that's why?

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
sent for free or did he have to pay for it again? I wonder how common this is, I wish EU wasn't so strickt with customs but on the other hand it's probably a good thing(when it comes to herione etc). I wonder if there is a secure way around this, being anxious every time you order something because it might not arrive or you might get trouble with the law sounds terrible to me.

Sent for free.
Regarding customs - making such purchases in not punishable in Poland so I'm not afraid I will have legal problems but losing money is still a risk.

bryan2003

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have just roughly read the thread and haven't expected that people still discussing so much about CB 03-01. My nickname has been used/tagged in the thread that's why I got a pleasure being here with you.
I have been fighting against hair loss for almost 13 years! Mostly due to CB during this time have maintained my hair.Have done one hair transplant and really do not spend so much time on hair loss forum like before. Trying to focus my life on other stuff but still using CB and gonna use. Got a good supplier which sells it in a good price.
If someone got any questions I have created a thread to help people also from this forum in getting the CB cheaper,real with good purity and secured shipping way.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/individual-buy-of-cb-03-01-purity-over-99.120048/

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks man. I thought about it, but neogenic is f*****g expensive as f***. People complain about paying for CB but then pay for neogenic which is like insane to me.
Oh yeah. Don’t use that. Use the serioxyl. By L’oreal Much cheaper

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
There isn’t any. It’s just a different product they offer. Stemoxidine based.

I wanted to try to use the vehicle from the patent. But having a more difficult time than I thought figuring out how it's measured out.

Maybe I will just use this. I just really want whatever i use to actually work with this cb

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wanted to try to use the vehicle from the patent. But having a more difficult time than I thought figuring out how it's measured out.

Maybe I will just use this. I just really want whatever i use to actually work with this cb
Agreed. But @el_duterino has used this as a vehicle for CB for years, as well as RU etc. I used it for the same. It’s super easy to do it this way rather than mixing all those other elements

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Agreed. But @el_duterino has used this as a vehicle for CB for years, as well as RU etc. I used it for the same. It’s super easy to do it this way rather than mixing all those other elements

Alright, so if I go this route, you just mix CB in with the normal dose of this stuff and then apply?

Thanks for your help.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
probably because they dont want groupbuys for such stuff around here

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is ethanol 95% ok to make the solution or it should be something stronger? I've read that CB doesn't like water.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you have no clue. but it doesent matter, all interested users have the email of bryan. this is enough to join any cb gb

do you know if anyone here as ever get cb from bryan ? i am a bit scared to send money without ever receiving the product

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone concerned that these topical AAs are not all that effective? I don't know man, RU is supposedly stronger than CB and people have not that much success with it. in fact, threads like these are an absolute mess

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...-for-another-official-ru-thread.97245/page-30

it seems like for 99% of the people it actually worsened their hair loss, sped it up, not a single picture, not a single person saying that they have actually improved. that kind of worries me.. I guess we will see in the studies but RU was also apparently stronger in studies than finasteride.. so not sure- why is there not that many success stories

I mean, both CB and RU had scientific studies PROVING they work, in LABS on PEOPLE.

There is ZERO doubt they work. The real issue is, people trying to administer them on their own with their own vehicles. This is probably why there's radical results from people having massive success, to no success, to even sides.

Yes, they work. The issue is doing it at home.

This is why I wanted to match the vehicle used in the trials as close as possible and not just toss my CB into some random vehicle that might not work for it. Just because one solution works for some compound, doesn't mean it will for another.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
People on these forums don't really use common sense sometimes and I see a lot of weird sh*t like "hey this doesn't work for me, and I have sides" and then 2 months later the same compound "hey this works for me with zero sides!"

Also a lot of support for unfounded *** lotions and little support for real solutions.

Tbh I don't get a lot of people on here and their logic.

No offense to anyone. Just saying.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Its pretty frustrating knowing that this is out there and that were not all using it.

Imagine how many people nationally let alone globally would want to get hold of this if they knew that its potentially adverse side effect free maintenance. Its made me think im going to contact a lab in the uk and see if we can have them make the compound for us, (if this dose not work due to regulations then overseas it is) no guess work the exact compound that we need, ask how much it would be if we managed to rally a huge group of people together somehow.

I just cant comprehend how this is out there, working and we cant somehow find any way to get a legitamte source which yes may be expensive until officially released but, is probably worth it for a large amount of people lossing their hair.