Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
there are certain problems , first the price , for 7.5 % BID u d need 150mg /day ~300 dollars/month
-true but cheap for something that legitimately saves your hair

2nd the purity , you would need to test your cb or find a really reliable manufacturer
-same with anything else, like RU

3rd the safety profile , although it seems fine in studies , many people are not eager to bathe their heads in an AA still in trials
-people are rubbing RU on their heads, which was f*****g dropped. Thats far more horrifying.

4th customs destroying many packages
-can happen with anything but yeah this is valid
and i must ve missed some , but eventually more people are gonan try it , especially if the price drops

people are rubbing f*****g perfume sh*t and brotzu
Does anyone know if winlevi really is the same as Breezula in terms of the active compound? if so this would be something to get excited about looking at their timeline and the FDA clearance it does legitimately look like this could be released.

I also noticed a good sign which is on the Cassopea site

"expiring in United States in 2022/23 and in 2022 in the rest of the world, covers the medical use of the compound for the treatment of acne, alopecia and other diseases"

Unless they are referring to Breezula under the same patent then perhaps we would be able to get Winlevi without even needing a fake prescription for acne

Bruh lol, it's not exactly like they can lie about this

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok nice so it defiantly contains the same form of CB? We could just up the dosage to make up for the lower percentage.

Does anyone know if the 08 Feb 2019 for the update on results is legit?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
yes it's the exact same CB. you need an anti androgen for acne as well, the only difference is the concentration because the skin on your skull is thicker than in your face. not sure if upping the dosage would work as absorption is limited by your skin- so pouring more on it, not sure if that will have a significant effect. yes, the date is legit, see

http://www.cassiopea.com/investor-relations/financial-calendar.aspx

Thanks for that, although im still not sure if that date would specifically include the brezula results and results in detail, their a huge company so it may be the reports for all else

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for that, although im still not sure if that date would specifically include the brezula results and results in detail, their a huge company so it may be the reports for all else
True, but they stated that we can expect the results late 2018 or early 2019. Also, they released the half year results in the last financial report. But no real assurance indeed

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
casiopea is not a huge company, they have 4 products and nothing on the market yet. they needs this to keep investors for sure
i think they are the same as cosmo pharmaceuticals which has some decent budget

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
LMFAO no offense but dude what the f*** are you guys on???

True, but they stated that we can expect the results late 2018 or early 2019. Also, they released the half year results in the last financial report. But no real assurance indeed

It's on their website. It literally says February 8 2019.

And they released their interim results on time.

I don't get how that isn't assurance lol.

Also the dude asking if it's the same active ingredient... It's literally in the patent. It says quite literally it's the same active ingredient just at a higher dosage.

You guys are great haha but do you even read? Lol

With love.

-me

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
yes it's the exact same CB. you need an anti androgen for acne as well, the only difference is the concentration because the skin on your skull is thicker than in your face. not sure if upping the dosage would work as absorption is limited by your skin- so pouring more on it, not sure if that will have a significant effect. yes, the date is legit, see

http://www.cassiopea.com/investor-relations/financial-calendar.aspx

If they're doing it in the lab, and it's working... ... .. .. ... ... ... .. .. then.. .. .. . I mean... .. ... ??

I guess they'll have to figure out something else for breezula then?

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
LMFAO no offense but dude what the f*** are you guys on???

It's on their website. It literally says February 8 2019.

And they released their interim results on time.

I don't get how that isn't assurance lol.

Also the dude asking if it's the same active ingredient... It's literally in the patent. It says quite literally it's the same active ingredient just at a higher dosage.

You guys are great haha but do you even read? Lol

With love.

-me
lol, yes that date is indeed on their website but where do you see them specifically stating that they will release the results of the phase 2 on the financial report 2018 event?? The company behind Polichem also did not release their phase 3 results on their financial report event even though the trial was already finished. But I also think that they will release the results on 8 feb.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
lol, yes that date is indeed on their website but where do you see them specifically stating that they will release the results of the phase 2 on the financial report 2018 event?? The company behind Polichem also did not release their phase 3 results on their financial report event even though the trial was already finished. But I also think that they will release the results on 8 feb.

Stated previously in this thread. While technically you are correct, the interim financial report was released last year I believe July 18th 2018. Two days prior they released the interim phase 2 results.

I can only assume they will do a similar thing this time. So I'm sort of anticipating the results to be released February 6.

But you're correct technically.

Idk I guess I just believe man. I believe in the dream..

Fingers crossed this sh*t is good for all of us

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm being a dick but just in a friendly playful manner haha...

I want this sh*t to work out!!

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
i use cb since a year. good vehicle in action. expect maintenance or reduced progress of hair loss - nothing more. ru is more potential

I have a feeling the released product will be better than any thing we do on our own.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah if we had the choice between suing the off the shelf product and doing something on our own that'd be true. but we don't. also I don't see how it should be that much different if you actually do it properly after protocol(which most people haven't done so far). most only use it once a day for example and if you look at the study, 7.5% twice a day was literally twice as successful. so I don't even want to know how ineffective 1.5% once a day is

Yeah I meant only as in when it comes out.

I agree most people aren't following the study with the vehicle and the dosage.

Test subject X

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i use cb since a year. good vehicle in action. expect maintenance or reduced progress of hair loss - nothing more. ru is more potential
Sir can you please explain your current vehicle. I think you were going to change it in January. Also, do you store the unused CB in a freezer or room temp?

Thanks in advance.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess they will bring it out in the 7.5% dosage, they might even go higher if no adverse events occurred, they might test like 9 or 10% in the 3rd trial. whats interesting is that 5% actually performed worse than 2.5% in this study, 5% also achieved 12.5 hair count in the first study against minoxidil. so maybe their response curve is very steep suddenly at around 7% and who knows where it really ends. I think the goal should be to save as much hair over the next 3.5 years until this comes out, then you can use the real thing and maybe profit even more

If CB works the plan for me is to use it for long term and hope rch-01 or tsuji fixes stuff for good.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess they will bring it out in the 7.5% dosage, they might even go higher if no adverse events occurred, they might test like 9 or 10% in the 3rd trial. whats interesting is that 5% actually performed worse than 2.5% in this study, 5% also achieved 12.5 hair count in the first study against minoxidil. so maybe their response curve is very steep suddenly at around 7% and who knows where it really ends. I think the goal should be to save as much hair over the next 3.5 years until this comes out, then you can use the real thing and maybe profit even more

sh*t I read your post wrong. But yes, I concur sir!