Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Save the date boyz:

08 Feb 2019 Full-year results 2018 reporting

Kind of scary that this might make it or break it for CB, which (like it or not) is one of the very few products in advanced development (second only to Samumed which is more sketchy to me tho).

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
if results are bad I have to shave my head

Yeah if this sh*t doesn't pan out, I'm likely going that route as well. I'm fine right now, and I could take finasteride for a long time and keep my sh*t, it's only "thin"

But if it's down to taking finasteride for the rest of my life, I'm out.

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
Save the date boyz:

Kind of scary that this might make it or break it for CB, which (like it or not) is one of the very few products in advanced development (second only to Samumed which is more sketchy to me tho).

I have a feeling it's going to be good. Companies usually go the "quiet failure" route when sh*t doesn't work.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Save the date boyz:

Dont forget, RCH-01 is on the way.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Save the date boyz:

Where did you find that date?

Phatalis

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah I might go on finasteride for 4-5 years. and we know CB does SOMETHING so even if it doesn't work as good as finasteride you might be able to use it as a substitute

I hope it works the way it's read to... better than finasteride.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Files/C/Cassiopea/presentations/CassiopeaSpa_20180718_1600_CEST.mp3

something I just digged up. from 8.50 on they talk about their 6 month results(17.30). apparently finasteride at 6 months had hair count of 12, just like the 5 and 2.5% solution after 6 months. they also talk about the self assessment(20.40) in their study and explain why 50% of the placebo group thought they got regrowth-this they say is common for self assessments but should change a lot after 12 months. overall they seem to be really confident in this product. I really hope this could be what people have been waiting for the last 10 years man... not perfect, not a cure but an alternative and maybe a substitute to current treatments that might actually replace finasteride in the big 3

Just listened to the same thing. And it seems to be the same data I had in the back of my mind.

I understand that they had even better results than propecia with the 7.5% cohort. A 20 hair increase per 1 square cm after 6 months which propecia reached at 12 months.

The cohorts aren't too large (450ppl in total divided by the cohort number) so its statistically not super watertight but for me it really looks like solid maintenance anyways.

Man I'm looking forward to this stuff. I'm going to bath in it.

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy some Cassiopea stock, it's priced quite low and i imagine the breezula readout coming out shortly is going to be positive.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Save the date boyz:

wow Is this official?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but I really dont think theres many that are, it dosent seem like theres that many buying it on here let alone throughout the rest of the balding world
there are certain problems , first the price , for 7.5 % BID u d need 150mg /day ~300 dollars/month
2nd the purity , you would need to test your cb or find a really reliable manufacturer
3rd the safety profile , although it seems fine in studies , many people are not eager to bathe their heads in an AA still in trials
4th customs destroying many packages
and i must ve missed some , but eventually more people are gonan try it , especially if the price drops

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna buy some Cassiopea stock, it's priced quite low and i imagine the breezula readout coming out shortly is going to be positive.
Can you please supply us directions on how to do so? As in step by step for me and other dummies? Thanks!

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
meh, if you look at the studies and their estimates(we will see this soon) but even 2.5% twice a day should be around 85% as effective as finasteride so it should give some maintenance and slight regrowth in most people for sure. that would be 70mg or less a day which is under 2k a year, if it works than thats certainly worth it especially since prices will come down even more(remember it was 200!$ just 3 years ago for CB, now a fourth of that and I imagine in a year you'd have an even lower price once winlevi comes out) so it's maybe 5k over a 3 year period until hopefully the real thing comes out. if it works, again I think thats worth it. then to the other issue, you can get it purity tested, it's not that hard and most group buys organize it in some way as bryan said. then customs, as far as I have heard, most shippers will send another parcel if it gets stuck in customs and does not arrive. kane certainly does it and the guy bryan uses does it as well. so if they seize it you just get another one. also in most countries it's not that common if you label it right. and safety, well in a year 9 year old children are supposed to use it on their skin so I don't think that will be as bad as finasteride. and we will also have safety data from around 300 people (404-placebo group) so that should give a good idea in my opinion. it's either that or shave though because I won't hang out 3 years on this forum as so many do, looking and hoping everyday that a breakthrough happens.
Ok well then where will you be purchasing your cb?

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it normal that butylene glycol has quite strong smell or the one I bought is spoilt somehow? I tested it on my scalp together with ethanol (without CB) to check whether it affects me in some negative way. For now the only issue I have is the smell which resides more than an hour.
How do you deal with it? Is it a good idea to apply it in the evening, wait for 2 hours and then wash hair or it should be rather applied in the morning?

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if winlevi really is the same as Breezula in terms of the active compound? if so this would be something to get excited about looking at their timeline and the FDA clearance it does legitimately look like this could be released.

I also noticed a good sign which is on the Cassopea site

"expiring in United States in 2022/23 and in 2022 in the rest of the world, covers the medical use of the compound for the treatment of acne, alopecia and other diseases"

Unless they are referring to Breezula under the same patent then perhaps we would be able to get Winlevi without even needing a fake prescription for acne

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know if winlevi really is the same as Breezula in terms of the active compound? if so this would be something to get excited about looking at their timeline and the FDA clearance it does legitimately look like this could be released.

I also noticed a good sign which is on the Cassopea site

"expiring in United States in 2022/23 and in 2022 in the rest of the world, covers the medical use of the compound for the treatment of acne, alopecia and other diseases"

Unless they are referring to Breezula under the same patent then perhaps we would be able to get Winlevi without even needing a fake prescription for acne

What is "expiring in United States in 2022/23 and in 2022 in the rest of the world, covers the medical use of the compound for the treatment of acne, alopecia and other diseases" ?