Short Info On My Cb Experience (in One Place)

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it will be in a salt form and very pure. high quality grade is one of the major problems, if you buy at amazon or other places. there are always some toxic heavy metals if you buy industrial grade material. this transcutol has pharma grade and is recommended for topicals

i will add some drops eth and mix then

What do you reckon the ratios of your vehicle will be?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
transcutol / pg each 15%, 70% eth. i use 120-150mg cb a day. better would be twice 100mg a day

That's a relatively high dose, you should have some regrowth according to the study. Weird.

Care to elaborate your history of hairloss until the use of CB? Sorry for all these questions.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, makes sense that you won't have regrowth after all this time on other substances.

I hope there won't be any ED with that.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
transcutol / pg each 15%, 70% eth. i use 120-150mg cb a day. better would be twice 100mg a day
since the transcutol is in salt from how what should you mix it with before adding to the eth and pg, and how much should you use? thanks

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i think so, trial was 1:1:1. but hilbert uses 6.25% trans, 6.25% bg or pg, rest eth with success

i will go eyeballed 25% trans, 25% pg, 50% eth
Nice, wher'ed you get your cb from btw I'm thinking of trying lyphar? also does makeit ship to the usa?

justlol@you

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty much what i expected. This will probably only as efficacious as finasteride, and people should not expect anything more. Thats not a bad thing either, it gives us a much needed alternative to finasteride.

But as far as reversing male pattern baldness, i think its safe to say anti androgens and AR antagonists are a dead end. Kooks on the larger community have tried many over the years, and only ended up with gyno and small balls for it.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty much what i expected. This will probably only as efficacious as finasteride, and people should not expect anything more. Thats not a bad thing either, it gives us a much needed alternative to finasteride.

But as far as reversing male pattern baldness, i think its safe to say anti androgens and AR antagonists are a dead end. Kooks on the larger community have tried many over the years, and only ended up with gyno and small balls for it.

For those starting to bald, it is a god-send sideless prevention tool. Moreover, this drug is some how dose-dependent, unlike finasteride. So if one is so obsess with, he can apply more than 2 times a day.

For slick bald, aggressive bald, nothing can save them except Tsuji

veneno

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those starting to bald, it is a god-send sideless prevention tool. Moreover, this drug is some how dose-dependent, unlike finasteride. So if one is so obsess with, he can apply more than 2 times a day.

For slick bald, aggressive bald, nothing can save them except Tsuji
can you tell us more about your experience with it ; duration , results , dosage , vehicule and the source of the legit product

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if take ru and cb in the same eve, soft testicles pain.
with ru in the eve, cb in the morning. no sides
regarding dosage i only take 150mg a day, 200-250mg might be possible, but not planned
The highest dose used in the clinical trials is 75mg twice a day so you are applying a lot. Are you sure you don't mean 15mg (as you used the word "only")?