Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

abcdefg

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the trial results will release? It says June so before end of 2018 we will see this data?

Honorable Mentions
While the two treatments listed above really do represent the greatest potential hair growth treatments that we have coming in 2018, here are some other worthwhile milestones slated for 2018:

1. Setipiprant trial estimated to complete in June 2018. If it finishes on time, that would almost certainly lead to a data readout before year’s end.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I believe Lyphar. I haven’t gotten any yet.

I’m just starting finasteride this week, and thinking about beginning seti too. What are your all’s thoughts on that? Should I first give finasteride 6 months to see how I do on that alone? I want to tackle this hair loss ASAP... I’ve already wasted time getting on finasteride. Thanks

Just use the finasteride for now. Seti is not approved for anything yet its purely experimental. Stick to what is proven so far.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you respond to fina you won’t need seti.

What has me worried about oral seti is that studies on brains of dementia patients shows high pge levels and low pgd levels. Worry about that this points to seti increasing dementia risk down the line
Can you put link to a study? Anything with PG involved with dementia seems to be PgF and other prostaglandins I haven’t seen any others

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about buying some seti, where would be the best place to buy from a trusted seller? And delivered to the uk?

Or alternatively is anyone doing a group buy? Thanks for any replies.

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lyphar appear to be good...But i don't really what to think about Setipiprant...We never saw a success

Hardly anyone has used it and most seem to use a lower dosage than the IIa trial. Also, @westonci claims he's having positive results from it and the pictures do show maintenance and some reversal so something is having an effect.

This is just finasteride but through a different chemical mechanism. Don't expect anything beyond what you'd see with finasteride. If it works better for some reason, then great.

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Note: my hair is actually a bit shorter than the last update pics.

https://i.imgur.com/v4H84CQ.jpg

Were all gonna make it brahs

v4H84CQ.jpg

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci Hallelujah please use a better vehicle for PGE2.

Where are all those non believers?
W/o anything of BIG 3?
Begone Death mongers he proved u maintenance + regrowth w/o AA and minoxidil.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice! The scariest thing beside price on seti is just using a powder from the Chinese lab orally. Topically sure, but orally, that scares the sh*t out of me.

blah121

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you only have diffuse thinning do you still need to take PGE2 to make the hairs thicker or is seti sufficient?

Last edited:

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
Too bad the Seti trial info has not been made available. If that showed safety it would put me at ease to jump on this. I have enough health issues at the moment.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@westonci hey bro, have you thought about getting a hair transplant? With your crown filling in nicely and you obviously achieving maintenance, you could get a transplant for your temples and some density implants and you’d be cured from this shitty disease bro

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had a quick look at your progress images from your vertex from before your protocol, Its no longer king brotzu, its king Westonci.

I guess the question is which part of the protocol is truly giving these new amazing results, it could be the wounding or the topical thats being applied and the seti dose not have so much of an impact at all, seeing as (if im not mistaken) the results really started coming through as soon as these were added, pure speculation from me there