Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

justjosh2u

My Regimen
Reaction score
finestride was great for maintenance. When i started taking duestride every day my hair has regrown completely in the back and a noticeable difference in density (hair was thicker) in just a couple of days. I don't feel like Im losing my hair anymore which is nice. I feel like its growing back. I couldn't say that with finasteride. Yes its not regrowing on the front but the top and back is completely filled in. This only took 2 months.

justjosh2u

My Regimen
Reaction score
no sides. And frankly, if I don't have to worry about my hair I wouldn't care if there were side effects.

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
week 8 update: When I first started seti, my shedding reduced drastically for a few weeks. Now, it is starting to kick in to overdrive - but I'm not sure if this is a bad or good sign. Many (most?) finasteride responders report a shedding period at 2-3 months, and this shed matches up with that timeline. The weird part is I'm shedding from all over my crown / midscalp area but my hairline is seeing slight regrowth. hairs that were vellus when I started seti are now gaining pigment and growing longer, a few of them I can see going terminal. For any of you who used finasteride / know more about the finasteride shed... is this shedding a good sign? I know its hard to give a straight answer but any help would be appreciated!

When I began finasteride and started the shed, I noticed that I began heavily diffusely shedding smaller, thinner hairs from allover, while the longer thicker hairs stopped falling out. Though slightly unnerving, I took this as a good sign, as I assumed these partially miniaturized hairs were falling due to the thickening of new subsurface hair follicles' shafts. This turned out to be true and the miniaturized hairs that initially shed grew back stronger and thicker.

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, now all these comments have me perplexed. By all accounts, seti should not have sexual side effects, as it apparently does not interact with the hormone profile the way that Finasteride does. finasteride destroyed me. Two weeks in with Seti. Definitely noticed the small sleep disturbance. Wake up a couple hours after I’ve gone to sleep for about 10 minutes, then right back to sleep. But sexual issues?! Liver issues?! Collagen loss? Just seems like these haven’t really been mentioned before.....
They are clearly shills accounts from someone with an agenda against Seti

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone here using bimatroprost together with seti? Asking because Allergan has been doing trials on this too.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I am very new to seti and just read through this whole forum. My understanding is that seti is being used to maintain and being that I’m undergoing a hair transplant in the coming month this sounds very appealing.

I have tried fina before and experienced sides and what I’m really looking for is maintaining what I have in addition to regaining what I had lost via hair transplant.

If somebody could please explain the best maintenance dosage and routine it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for a detailed step by step guide including the most pure seti that can be found. Thanks for reading.

strandman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry I am very new to seti and just read through this whole forum. My understanding is that seti is being used to maintain and being that I’m undergoing a hair transplant in the coming month this sounds very appealing.

I have tried fina before and experienced sides and what I’m really looking for is maintaining what I have in addition to regaining what I had lost via hair transplant.

If somebody could please explain the best maintenance dosage and routine it would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for a detailed step by step guide including the most pure seti that can be found. Thanks for reading.

2 grams per day orally ($400 per month)

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Download the alibaba app, search setipiprant and contact xian lyphar, that’s where I get mine from. No noticeable sides so far (3 months)

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Download the alibaba app, search setipiprant and contact xian lyphar, that’s where I get mine from. No noticeable sides so far (3 months)

Thanks for the reply. What is the cost if you don’t mind me asking.

IncognitoMan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe Lyphar. I haven’t gotten any yet.

I’m just starting finasteride this week, and thinking about beginning seti too. What are your all’s thoughts on that? Should I first give finasteride 6 months to see how I do on that alone? I want to tackle this hair loss ASAP... I’ve already wasted time getting on finasteride. Thanks

Sliceofbread

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe Lyphar. I haven’t gotten any yet.

I’m just starting finasteride this week, and thinking about beginning seti too. What are your all’s thoughts on that? Should I first give finasteride 6 months to see how I do on that alone? I want to tackle this hair loss ASAP... I’ve already wasted time getting on finasteride. Thanks

If you respond to fina you won’t need seti.

What has me worried about oral seti is that studies on brains of dementia patients shows high pge levels and low pgd levels. Worry about that this points to seti increasing dementia risk down the line

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you respond to fina you won’t need seti.

What has me worried about oral seti is that studies on brains of dementia patients shows high pge levels and low pgd levels. Worry about that this points to seti increasing dementia risk down the line
Wtff are you serious thats scary. We're doomed whether it be finasteride or seti nothing comes side effect free