Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

allthegains

My Regimen
Reaction score
Have I missed something, what's this about mental clarity?

Also I'd like to just retract my statement about experiencing a faster heart beat upon taking Lyphar's seti, those symptoms have gone entirely and were most likely unrelated to start with. Can't notice too much different between this and the definitely legit stuff I got off private forum. Have upped dose to 1.8G daily.

Johnny and another guy noted brain fog

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Since seti is a receptor blocker it makes more sense to use it topically.

topically:
- pgd2 decrease + the pge2 increase with topical used >> pgd2-induced pruritus decrease

orally:
- if swallowed the seti >> 50% go down the sink

Furthermore it will get spread throughout your entire body, so orally not safe.

some possitive effect:
- It is involved in the regulation of reducing body temperature in sleep
- PGD2 acts as a negative regulator of the tumorigenic changes in tumor ECs.

Studies:
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/path.4993/full, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20505747, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin_D2

This is what I've been saying, up your topical %. Topical>oral but I will be doing both.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is what I've been saying, up your topical %. Topical>oral but I will be doing both.
@alebaba and @omega- you guys have had good results topically? I would rather use it topically, but scared to death to mess with a good thing, as taking it orally has really worked to stop the loss.

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
okay.. i have ordered now capsules and will hopefully start with seti tomorrow, i will go with just 500-750mg a day since i have already stopped the shedding and gotten some growth in my temple region since adding certizine to my daily routine since some months. I think that 750 mg will be enough if combining with certizine and minoxidil, but we will see.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys? I know for FACT I am more desperate than all of you combined and still I am not buying this complete BS. GIVE ME ONE PHOTO OF PROOF. I am tired of anecdotal bullshit evidence and these theories.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
seriously, wtf is wrong with you guys? I know for FACT I am more desperate than all of you combined and still I am not buying this complete BS. GIVE ME ONE PHOTO OF PROOF. I am tired of anecdotal bullshit evidence and these theories.

You're in the NEW RESEARCH section, dipshit. I.e. works still in progress, not released treatments. Pretty big ask for more than just anecdotal evidence from forum users obtaining RCs from Chinese suppliers w/ zero controls or other consistencies between them all. You might be better off going to the Traditional Treatments section or better yet, back to the Impact section.

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
proof of what ? seti is not supposed to grow your hair, it's a maintenance drug.

justjosh2u

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there!

I need to get in on the group buy, how do I get started.

I just got on RU about a month ago and it worked great with Avodart and Propecia.

Now I want to work on regrowing my hair since it stopped falling out. I'm pretty happy with the results I already have. The Avodart increased the density so much I can hardly tell that my hair is thinning. But Id rather regrow it and that's where the Swiss Temple method comes in. Seti is too expensive from research grade and I don't trust Kane's.

About Me: I am an MBA student at University of Texas (UT) and cant afford the research prices of 300 for 1 microgram when you need much more than that. I don't trust Kanes and I don't want to sit in a group buy program for years with nothing coming through. The goal is to regrow hair in my last year of college so I can get a job without being self-conscious about my hairline.

omega

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey there!

I need to get in on the group buy, how do I get started.

I just got on RU about a month ago and it worked great with Avodart and Propecia.

Now I want to work on regrowing my hair since it stopped falling out. I'm pretty happy with the results I already have. The Avodart increased the density so much I can hardly tell that my hair is thinning. But Id rather regrow it and that's where the Swiss Temple method comes in. Seti is too expensive from research grade and I don't trust Kane's.

About Me: I am an MBA student at University of Texas (UT) and cant afford the research prices of 300 for 1 microgram when you need much more than that. I don't trust Kanes and I don't want to sit in a group buy program for years with nothing coming through. The goal is to regrow hair in my last year of college so I can get a job without being self-conscious about my hairline.

Buy cetirizine.This is inexpensive.

Studies:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2469708
https://www.mendeley.com/research-p...e-rat-peritoneal-macrophages-human-monocytes/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28604133

Use topical:
https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/threads/pgd2-regimen-and-results-cetirizine-water.68953/

Last edited:

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@omega : does it work in a long term use ?

Hello, look at my thread and u can see my results from using seti for a few months now. I got mantainance regrowth but that is combined with minoxidil. The minoxidil was stopping to work after some year with it, after i added ceti with only water the shedding stopped and now i am having serious regrowth in my temples.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, look at my thread and u can see my results from using seti for a few months now. I got mantainance regrowth but that is combined with minoxidil. The minoxidil was stopping to work after some year with it, after i added ceti with only water the shedding stopped and now i am having serious regrowth in my temples.
What's the percent you use with seti?

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Seti + Microneedle/minoxidil would be an awesome combo. Might be even better than Seti + PGE2

heyhey

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seti + Microneedle/minoxidil would be an awesome combo. Might be even better than Seti + PGE2
Also, if your a good responder to minoxidil, i rly dont think it is necessary to microneedle. I am a rly good responder to minoxidil i have even had some sides from it... no wrinkles or such but i had some vellus hairs on my cheek lol.. but it is easy to remove.

omega

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, with ceti i meant certizine not "seti", but i use 60 pills crushed into 60 ml of water, nothing else added, i dont even filter out the fillers from the pills.

the binders from the pills isn't absorbed and clog the pores >> this is not good for the skin. (i think...)

Last edited: