Setipiprant - Frequently Asked Questions

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Four months now. Had trouble sleeping first week or two, then all evened out. To the best of my knowledge it has helped to maintain. Not expecting regrowth from it.
That's great that you're having some success! Gives me hope! Did you have an initial shed phase when starting?

Have you tried PGE2? Apparently it helps with regrowth

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
When choosing your supplier do not choose Lyphar. My package of 100g 200g paid 1065$ has been seized by customs. I had started the alibaba trade assurance process for refund but they begged me to cancel it assuring that customs will release the order after receiving the proper documents. That has not been the case and now they are want to give me only a refund of 180$. I lost a lot of money because they have not keep faith to their word, please do not make the same mistake.

Last edited:

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When choosing your supplier do not choose Lyphar. My package of 100g paid 1065$ has been seized by customs. I had started the alibaba trade assurance process for refund but they begged me to cancel it assuring that customs will release the order after receiving the proper documents. That has not been the case and now they are want to give me only a refund of 180$. I lost a lot of money because they have not keep faith to their word, please do not make the same mistake.
Wtf you paid that much for 100g? I paid $650 for 100g. Second purchase from lyphar and never had any issues with customs.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When choosing your supplier do not choose Lyphar. My package of 100g paid 1065$ has been seized by customs. I had started the alibaba trade assurance process for refund but they begged me to cancel it assuring that customs will release the order after receiving the proper documents. That has not been the case and now they are want to give me only a refund of 180$. I lost a lot of money because they have not keep faith to their word, please do not make the same mistake.
It will be released. I have had stuff stopped before. It’s just a waiting game. It happens with all the suppliers. It’s just the unluck of the draw.....

theotherusero

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wtf you paid that much for 100g? I paid $650 for 100g. Second purchase from lyphar and never had any issues with customs.

I made a mistake! It was 200g.

It will be released. I have had stuff stopped before. It’s just a waiting game. It happens with all the suppliers. It’s just the unluck of the draw.....

No, a couple of days ago TNT has confirmed me that customs will not release the package. It has been shipped almost 3 months ago

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

No, a couple of days ago TNT has confirmed me that customs will not release the package. It has been shipped almost 3 months ago
Awhh damn that sucks. You shouldve done trade assurance immediately. It only takes about a week for me to get my shipments frol them. Where are you from?

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you in the US? That’s only been my experience here. It is always released

Ziggyz123

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone on 2g a day achieved zero scalp inflammation? I also used private forum seti. I used about 800mg a day for 3 months. Too expensive and stopped, also didn’t really get relief from my itching and burning pains.

I’m ordering 225g from Lewis so we will see what happens. I’ll keep you guys update, curious to see if anyone has gotten relief.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6.5 month update:
Inflammation still reduced.
Hairline still seems to be receding
New miniaturization around my hairline unfortunately.
Around 6 months is usually stabilization correct? Anyways will be taking for another 6 months let’s hope it’s actually doing something.
I’m on 500mg daily

R_gesus

Reaction score
This might have been discussed before, but would taking seti sublingually possibly help for lower doses?

yayapapaya

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
6.5 month update:
Around 6 months is usually stabilization correct? Anyways will be taking for another 6 months let’s hope it’s actually doing something.
I’m on 500mg daily

Dose is too low. Try it topically.

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys so @JLF has bought Setipiprant from TianYuan Pharmaceutical Co.,Limited for $1.6/g which is insanely cheap (relatively speaking compared to all other suppliers so far)

Seems to be good to be true, but were in the process of having it tested at a University in Italy.

If it is legit, this might be a game changer.

Dude you’re a legend.

When will you know?

kiwi666

My Regimen
Reaction score
6.5 month update:
I’m on 500mg daily

Are you on PGE2 also? It won’t work without it and you need a higher dose.

Well, that is to say you can’t expect the results discussed on the thread below unless you do the same.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...glandin-e2-frequently-asked-questions.114146/