Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well why it would not to being able to do that??
Let's not forget that hair loss is not only because DHT, it is stress, shock, illness and more. Seti won't do much here if that's the reason.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes i was wonder, why it seams to be that DHT blocking meds, if they working, they are working much better for crown then hairline?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
He's definitely had thickening compared to his baseline pic. Nothing groundbreaking that would make someone think of him as 'not bald' anymore, but it's a noticeable improvement when put side by side. Still, for serious regrowth we will clearly need a lot more.
Even so, it does seem to be a decent maintenance solution, albeit pricey and with sleep side effects.
Definitely agree, but you could see clear differences before he even got on 2g a day and people are still doubting he's even maintained, kind of pisses me off when the differences are night and day.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The type of people who say seti doesn't work

Attachments

• IMG_1342.PNG
    IMG_1342.PNG
    156.6 KB · Views: 384

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there really people to answer him?
Obviously Weston needs a topical AA (to cover DKK1 problem) and moreover oral SETI get destroyed by 50% min.
So in reality, his 2g a day will be the same as just 1g topical approx.

He only took : Pge2 wounding and Seti.
Nothing from the Big 3 and yet..he maintained.
His point is already proved and backed by numerous scientifics papers : PGD2 inhibits hair growth, so WE need a CRTH2 inhibitor for this chronic realease
@itchymadscalp if you doesn't believe on this It's alright go ahead with Fevi (which is based ...on the same thing right?) or Ramatroban/OC/TM/Pulmagen if you find it or anything else and and give us reports of success or full maintenance.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys FYI if you buy seti from alibaba make sure stay on alibaba when you pay to the seller. If you didn't and the seti isn't the seti that they are telling you then you will not get any kind of refund by trade assurance. If you do, then you will get your money back.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Again ... I didn't say I didn't believe in Seti. I said it doesn't work so well ... and I wonder if it worths the cost and the risks. But everybody pretend to not understand. I hope the next few weeks/months will prove me wrong, I really hope Seti will work and there will be success stories.
I hope it works, but after so many months ... And Westconci is not the only one who's trying Seti.
I'm going to try TM/Sulfa/Daro/OC indeed. I don't believe it will work but I'm going to try, I wont pretend I'm excited and it's the cure, I will just try and see if something happens.
A company wouldn't put seti through the FDA if it had no results, do you know how costly it is to put something through the FDA? Hundreds of millions, that and the amount of years it takes to prove safety and efficiency, yes you're not gonna go from Vin Diesel to Zac Effron with this drug, but I haven't seen a single person not maintain with 2g orally. There was even a guy maintaining for a full year off of 200mg a day. You can doubt it all you want, at the end of the day a countless number of people are maintaining and some even regrowing hair with this drug.

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really true with the 12 hour thing? So if I apply it topically at 7am, I MUST apply it the second time at 7pm.

The thing is I am happy with doing it in the morning and before bed, but sticking to a schedule without breathing space is impossible...

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it really true with the 12 hour thing? So if I apply it topically at 7am, I MUST apply it the second time at 7pm.

The thing is I am happy with doing it in the morning and before bed, but sticking to a schedule without breathing space is impossible...
Na I tjink the half life is 14-18 hours, I just do it before I go to sleep and after I wake up as long as you don't skip entire applications you should be fine.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been using set from Lyphar for 2 days, used it 4 times increasing the dose from 120mg to 1g this last dose. I noticed that even at 120mg i got tired within half an hour. Thought it was just coincidence, but each time since i have become drowsy, or like there's a haze inside my head within the hour. 1g was not surprisingly the worst.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
IIRC, pgd2 was responsible for deep sleep. so the reason for tiredness is that u didnt get enough of deep sleep. thats why it is recommended not to take seti before bed.
I got the drowsy side effect after my very first morning dose, not prior to sleep. I don't think your assumption here is correct.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only been using set from Lyphar for 2 days, used it 4 times increasing the dose from 120mg to 1g this last dose. I noticed that even at 120mg i got tired within half an hour. Thought it was just coincidence, but each time since i have become drowsy, or like there's a haze inside my head within the hour. 1g was not surprisingly the worst.
I experience exactly the same issues as soon as I take the smallest amount of seti. 100%.

It got me thinking and I reckon there are several issues why this might occur:
-the seti we have is impure (unlikely as Lyphar's was tested several times)
-the seti somehow interferes with anti-androgens (not sure if this makes sense, but AAs already deplete PGD2 to some extent, we are both taking AAs and I haven't seen another guy taking both)
-our bodies cannot handle seti (most likely)

I just tried finasteride again, but I just cannot cope with the brain fog. Will temper off from tomorrow on and try oral seti again once my system has cleared.

So f*****g annoying when you are not able to take anything. The good thing is my Kane seti should arrive soon...

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I experience exactly the same issues as soon as I take the smallest amount of seti. 100%.

It got me thinking and I reckon there are several issues why this might occur:
-the seti we have is impure (unlikely as Lyphar's was tested several times)
-the seti somehow interferes with anti-androgens (not sure if this makes sense, but AAs already deplete PGD2 to some extent, we are both taking AAs and I haven't seen another guy taking both)
-our bodies cannot handle seti (most likely)

I just tried finasteride again, but I just cannot cope with the brain fog. Will temper off from tomorrow on and try oral seti again once my system has cleared.

So f*****g annoying when you are not able to take anything. The good thing is my Kane seti should arrive soon...
You may need to try topical.

I did read somewhere that seti interferes with adenosine to some extent and can cause an increased of it. That would explain the drowsiness. Also last night was a bizarre sleep for me. I am a really light sleeper usually, and l will tend to wake a few times in the night. Always dream. Last night I didn’t wake up at all and i hard the most intense insane dreams, but still it was like a really deep, heavy sleep like when you take sedatives. Actually that’s exactly how I would describe it. It feels like I’ve taken sedatives, and yet when I woke up with my alarm i felt like I hadn’t slept. Weird. I still took 500mg this morning and will take the same dose this evening. Currently after this mornings dose I feel pretty vague and tired and like there’s the same haze in my head. My eyes are quite dry currently also. It could very well be that the combination of AA’s and seti causes the reaction, but plenty of guys on the private forums are taking a similar regimen of duta/seti and I have only really seen about 4-5 people say that they feel tired from it.