Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it stops hair from falling out. It is good enough for me. I was not expecting much regroth anyway.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Seriously, anyone that started losing hair should really get on seti, topically or orally. I wish I knew about seti when I first started losing hair 5 years ago. I recommend 20% if you want regrowth, 5% works too but its going to be slow like a turtle, not worth it, imo. It could work for ppl that are at a very early stage of hair loss tho.

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seriously, anyone that started losing hair should really get on seti, topically or orally. I wish I knew about seti when I first started losing hair 5 years ago. I recommend 20% if you want regrowth, 5% works too but its going to be slow like a turtle, not worth it, imo. It could work for ppl that are at a very early stage of hair loss tho.

The day I become rich, I will go with 2g daily, like the studies.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The day I become rich, I will go with 2g daily, like the studies.

Wesconci was already doing 2g on December ... and still nothing after almost 3 months. 2g is not enough or is PGD2 inhibitors are not the best way to cure baldness...
If there is any success story from Seti ... Ok, show us guys, don't be shy !

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lyphar said keep seti at room temperature, no light and take it with food. Just curious where the “take it on an empty stomach or 20 minutes before you eat” and why?

Paul Ford

My Regimen
Reaction score
@itchymadscalp If you're looking for regrowth I wouldn't focus on seti. Seti seems MAINLY for maintenance at this point. Westonci's pictures at minimum prove that he's maintained on seti.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proofs ? :'(

i-want-to-believe.jpg

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, you guys sound like you want reassurance, @westonci has been regrowing like crazy. If you say hes not even maintaining you're an idiot.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on, you guys sound like you want reassurance, @westonci has been regrowing like crazy. If you say hes not even maintaining you're an idiot.

He's definitely had thickening compared to his baseline pic. Nothing groundbreaking that would make someone think of him as 'not bald' anymore, but it's a noticeable improvement when put side by side. Still, for serious regrowth we will clearly need a lot more.
Even so, it does seem to be a decent maintenance solution, albeit pricey and with sleep side effects.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://s18.postimg.org/562x4he2h/Capture.jpg

You have to be pretty retarded to not want to admit that not only has he clearly maintained at LEAST his baseline, he also has regrowth at the crown, temples, and thickening all over.

... he's already bald ... he could lose ever more, yeah ... but maybe he won't lose anymore without Seti ...
It's unbelievable ... I think a lot of you want to believe it works, and after so many months still nothing consistant to prove it really work.
Before-After photos you showed ... really it's not impressive :/ - I had the same with castor oil

As I said, I give up. Maybe he will show up with new pictures and it will give us hope.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
... he's already bald ... he could lose ever more, yeah ... but maybe he won't lose anymore without Seti ...
It's unbelievable ... I think a lot of you want to believe it works, and after so many months still nothing consistant to prove it really work.
Before-After photos you showed ... really it's not impressive :/

As I said, I give up. Maybe he will show up with new pictures and it will give us hope.

You really don't seem to understand that Setipiprant is primarily a MAINTENANCE treatment. If he had started using this at NW1 he most likely would've still been a NW1. This is GOLD for people in the early stages of hair loss. Most people can't even maintain on Finasteride. I really don't understand what you were expecting. That he would have a teenage hair from a PGD2 inhibitor? That is just one part of the cascade, but it's enough to stop hair loss as it seems. That means the prostaglandin theory has merit, and from there a whole other host of research can come forward to look into even more serious regrowth. You wouldn't get better results than this even with Finasteride, just what the hell exactly are you comparing this drug to?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok everything's good then. Go on Seti, all of you, and prove me it cant maintain hair.
When I first took Dutasteride, after few weeks I had regrowth. But ok ... Seti won't give us hair, just maintain what we have ... if you say so.

Dutasteride which messes with several different important hormones and lowers DHT in the entire body by up to 90%
vs.
Highly specific inhibitor of a single receptor PGD2

I think the effect:side effect ratio is WAY in favor of Setipiprant here. The idea is to develop drugs that people can tolerate without sides that will keep their hair, most of the forum would strangle your *** on the spot right now to get maintenance without side effects, and this guy kept his hair for 2 years with NO ANTIANDROGENS and you say "Setipiprant doesn't work" because you were expecting a highly specific inhibitor in an entire cascade of hair loss molecules would give you hair like Justin Bieber.

I'm literally done.

giphy.gif

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@whatevr : I'm just expecting like every man who's losing his hair wants ... regrowth ... and yeah maintenance. No regrowth with Seti ... I get it. Next.

Dude, do you even understand with what we are dealing here??

You won’t get regrowth IF you have no f*****g follicles. It will stop hair form loosing and put back in life weak hairs but with bald follicle free head, don’t expect anything.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he's already bald ... he could lose ever more, yeah ... but maybe he won't lose anymore without Seti ...
Come on, man. He isn't slick bald, so that means Seti did something. I believe it's better to have less hair than don't have it at all.

Since Westonci still has some hair there is a good chance that hair transplant will thick up his crown and top and he will become a solid looking guy with an ability to maintain what he has.

So, yeah. I do believe Seti is an option.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if it stops hair from loosing, it is great deal already.
However I still wonder HOW MUCH FOR THIS when it will be relesed.

Yet i still thing Fevi since is stronger may be better deal.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well if it stops hair from loosing, it is great deal already.
However I still wonder HOW MUCH FOR THIS when it will be relesed.

Yet i still thing Fevi since is stronger may be better deal.

I can't agree more.

I hope Fevi will be better.