Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quick question to any seti users. I just purchased 75g from lyphar biotech. Is seti soluble in water? Like would I be able to measure out how much seti I need on a scale, then pour it into a juice and drink it? Would be a lot more convenient than making my own pills lol

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are people convinced this lyphar seti is the real deal? many people seem to be shedding???

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are people convinced this lyphar seti is the real deal? many people seem to be shedding???

I had janoshik test it a while back. It came back 99.669% purity.

Like you posted in the other thread, could be a shed similar to finasteride since they both work (although in different ways) on negating PGD2 harmful effects on hair.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

Like you posted in the other thread, could be a shed similar to finasteride since they both work (although in different ways) on negating PGD2 harmful effects on hair.

WHich do you think is more effective?

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score

Fina also can cause meaningful shedding early on, and it's the most effective/proven hair loss treatment known today (as far as I know). I am experiencing shedding but am holding out hope that that means it's working. If you need more info, check out the shedding topics on this site:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/interact/forums/shedding-shedding-shedding.30/

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/news/education/understanding-shedding-hair-loss-treatment/

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't buy Seti from Kane. He sells a slightly altered version as westonci has already pointed out several times. You can contact Lyphar on Alibaba. They were used by other members before and sell legit Seti.

The alter version is still seti dude, kane seti is just more expensive, but for topical, his version is the best hands down because of how easy it is to dissolve.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
The alter version is still seti dude, kane seti is just more expensive, but for topical, his version is the best hands down because of how easy it is to dissolve.

Hey update to everyone on this thread: Kane just notified me that he now has the acid form of seti again. So it sounds like that's now an option from him.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey update to everyone on this thread: Kane just notified me that he now has the acid form of seti again. So it sounds like that's now an option from him.

Whats the point when the other vendors are much cheaper. The only thing Kane is good for is his salted version of seti. He has always sell the acid form, you just have to ask him.

mowingdown

Reaction score
Quick question to any seti users. I just purchased 75g from lyphar biotech. Is seti soluble in water? Like would I be able to measure out how much seti I need on a scale, then pour it into a juice and drink it? Would be a lot more convenient than making my own pills lol

How much did that cost you?

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats the point when the other vendors are much cheaper. The only thing Kane is good for is his salted version of seti. He has always sell the acid form, you just have to ask him.

It's actually not true that he's always had the acid form. There was at least 2-3 months that he did not carry it, around the Nov '17 - Jan '18 timeframe.

I trust someone based on what they have to lose. Kane has a reputation on this site and he has a fully functioning, independent e-commerce site that is the most developed of any vendor. That's more to lose than anyone I know. I'm still obtaining my seti elsewhere, given that he couldn't provide the last few months, but its important to this forum to have the facts straight on him.

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1 month on 1.5g oral Setipiprant everyday.

I stopped doing topical and havent lost any hairs. And to be totally honest high dose oral seti is better than topical in terms of compliance and results.

In the pic below I just cut my hair at 9mm all around, before in my other pics I left the top at 17mm

So far no side effects (Physical, Mental and Cosmetic)

View attachment 63650

It was in the middle of September 2017. 5 months later, you must have a lot of regrowth ? 1 to 2g should have worked ? Or I miss something, a thread with newer pictures ? Some evidence it works and works well ?

Reactions: soo

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SimonC ... I'm sorry I don't see so much progress here. I would love to ... but. There is no difference. Something that costs a lot and here we are after 5 months. A disappointment. No news from other guys who tried too ...
I hope the next weeks/months will make us see that the futur is bright for hair loss sufferers.
Yeah, many guys from the success stories forum have a way better results than Westonci. But on other hand, he has restored a decent amount of hair at the crown area.

Some guys from next Seti thread claimed better regrowth with a topical solution.

And as you know Westonci didn't use any other meds and started to treat his hair loss pretty late, so probably Seti should work better for guys with low norwoods.