Setipiprant Does Work, But Only On Really Really High Doses.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311
Phase 2A Study of Setipiprant Tablets in Androgenetic Alopecia in Males
Study Type : Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Actual Enrollment : 169 participants
Allocation: Randomized
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Masking: Quadruple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor)
Primary Purpose: Treatment
Official Title: Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2A Study of Setipiprant Tablets in Androgenetic Alopecia in Males
Actual Study Start Date : June 29, 2016
Estimated Primary Completion Date : April 5, 2018
Estimated Study Completion Date : June 5, 2018

In 6 months we will have more information ... maybe before.

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
600 mg/day seti from Alibaba 5 days in

Side effects:
-difficult staying asleep. First 2 nights i woke up every f*****g hour, by the 3rd night, i slept all the way through the night but still felt sluggish
-extremely dry eyes
-sluggish feeling possibly due to lack of proper sleep(the feeling you have the day after a restless night)
-dry lips and skin in general

Side effects are diminishing day by day(i think). Will continue at this dose for a total of 1.5 weeks before upping dosage to 1g/day.
I also just started applying pge2 1mg/day

I will really be depressed if the sleep issues do not completley resolve. I am all for dealing with certain side effects in the name of saving my hair, but messing with sleep is asking for a whole other can of worms, not to mention destroying my work productivity and life in general.

i also just ordered velvet deer antler to add to this. The benefits look to be exactly what we need for hair growth.

Im sure a lot of people here laugh at herbs, as i used to as well, thinking big pharma is the only way, but I began suffering from debilitating IBS around the same time i began noticing hairloss (2 years). After countless hours of research, numerous visits to doctors, and taking medications that did not help, a special combination of herbs cured me within 3 weeks. This is without modifying my diet, which i know plays a huge factor. This experience has made me a believer.

Witch herb??

Adamski

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT02781311
Phase 2A Study of Setipiprant Tablets in Androgenetic Alopecia in Males
Study Type : Interventional (Clinical Trial)
Actual Enrollment : 169 participants
Allocation: Randomized
Intervention Model: Parallel Assignment
Masking: Quadruple (Participant, Care Provider, Investigator, Outcomes Assessor)
Primary Purpose: Treatment
Official Title: Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2A Study of Setipiprant Tablets in Androgenetic Alopecia in Males
Actual Study Start Date : June 29, 2016
Estimated Primary Completion Date : April 5, 2018
Estimated Study Completion Date : June 5, 2018

In 6 months we will have more information ... maybe before.
Another 5 months :D

Let's hope....

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
At 2g/day Seti you might get sleep disturbances.

I know one guy on the private forum got it. He took some glutiathone and he said he sleep like a baby now.

Other guy took CBD and it helped him.

Ive noticed now I wake up once during sleep around 4-5 hrs in, but its no big deal I just take a piss and take a quick bite and go back to sleep.

If worse comes to worse, you can just take a mild OTC sleep aid like https://www.amazon.com/Non-Habit-Me...UTF8&qid=1515952016&sr=1-6&keywords=sleep aid

Last edited:

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this has been posted plenty of times before but I didn't recognize it and it gives me a little more encouragement to possibly take a risk with Kane's Setipiprant.

http://files.shareholder.com/downlo...6-9D97-631C0F6B7C97/KYTH-105_setipiprant_.pdf

I wouldnt use Kanes seti orally. Left is original seti, and right is Kanes salted seti

QsB1YSr.png

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane add the salt sh*t to everything. I guess it has to do with him buying bulks and putting them on storage for a long time as know before...

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Kane add the salt sh*t to everything. I guess it has to do with him buying bulks and putting them on storage for a long time as know before...

he used to sell the base/acid/original seti. Not sure why he stopped selling it?

Last edited:

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he used to the base/acid/original seti. Not sure why he stopped selling it?

Maybe something cheaper came up, or he could just bulk more of the salty stuff making it cheaper. His TM was always like that from what I read. It makes it apparently also less efficient, for tm germans are using citric acid to deal with that Na bounding.

Anyways, not like kane is a real option.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
It's not that salted is cheaper, its easy to dissolve compare to the non salted version.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure my dad was part of the Initial trial for this years ago. He has asthma and sinus issues. Got the meds for free. Shame I didn’t foresee hairloss back then as a wee 17 year old.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty sure my dad was part of the Initial trial for this years ago. He has asthma and sinus issues. Got the meds for free. Shame I didn’t foresee hairloss back then as a wee 17 year old.
Haha my wee 17 year old was already losing hair at the time. Rip

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate, 17 is too bloody young. I thought being 21 at the time was sh*t!
they're both ridiculous, but you're a girl so it's probably twice as hard on you even though I was much younger when it started. This disease basically made me decide to no longer pursue my education, was going to a community college and this professor kept picking on me to take my hat off, dropped his class and every class so it wouldn't happen in the future. Heart sunk everytime he told me to. Thing is the guy was a Norwood 78, so I thought he'd at least understand my pain a little bit.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
they're both ridiculous, but you're a girl so it's probably twice as hard on you even though I was much younger when it started. This disease basically made me decide to no longer pursue my education, was going to a community college and this professor kept picking on me to take my hat off, dropped his class and every class so it wouldn't happen in the future. Heart sunk everytime he told me to. Thing is the guy was a Norwood 78, so I thought he'd at least understand my pain a little bit.
I’m so sorry. I hope things are a little better for you now. I often feel so defeated that I truly want to end my life, but there is some hope, and we are still young and may live to see the cure. Every single day is agony, at least for me as I watch myself become someone I do not recognise, but all of us with this bullshit disease need to keep pushing for answers and treatments that work. X

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m so sorry. I hope things are a little better for you now. I often feel so defeated that I truly want to end my life, but there is some hope, and we are still young and may live to see the cure. Every single day is agony, at least for me as I watch myself become someone I do not recognise, but all of us with this bullshit disease need to keep pushing for answers and treatments that work. X
Feel the same exact way, wise words and I believe one day we'll definitely see the cure, even if it costs us an arm and a leg.

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every single day is agony, at least for me as I watch myself become someone I do not recognise,
What is alienating you from your own image,is most probably the regimen that you're on and not hair loss.
Every logical endocrinologist would freak out with your regimen.
Diane-35 is not the safest drug on the market,anti-androgens(5ar-inhibitors and AR blockers)are not recommended for female hair loss and oral minoxidil will make a woman hairy and ugly in the long run(not to mention the cardiovascular damage).
A rational and sustainable regimen for a young female who's diagnosed with hypogonadism and experiences hair loss, would be:
-2mg bio-identical estradiol
-50mg spironolactone
-2% topical minoxidil 2xED
This regimen has a low side-effect risk,will not be burdening for your organism and most probably it will make you look healthy and beautiful again.
Just a friendly advice,with every good intention from side.

Last edited: