Seti-group Buy Draft Bullet Points/ Proposal

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK listen up people this is important Ive just compiled a questionnaire multiple choice that covers will allow each member to indicate their own views on what they want out of this group buy. it will be used help determine where, how why what about the seti GB. shall i post it here so people can add any questions that i may have missed out?

THIS IS NOT TO BE ANSWERED BY MEMBERS HERE. ITS ONLY SO ANY MISSING QUESTIONS MAY BE ADDED THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED. SHALL I POST IT HERE OR SHALL I JUST SEND THE QUESTIONNAIRE TO EACH GB MEMBER TO ANSWER???

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
3.25?, thats freaking cheap, ill buy 300 min, np. I paid like 3k on about 160g of seti, waiting for it to arrive. -_- I could have a 2 years supply.

He still has no results to show with 2g of oral yet, or does he. You have to remember he only did 5% seti, that's like taking 200mg of seti. You get what I'm going with.
@alebaba Right, but this is where I’m confused. El dutasteride, an older poster here, showed that it wasn’t the percent that mattered, but how many mg’s A day you were delivering to the scalp. That was RU he was dealing with, but wouldn’t Seti be the same? I would think there is an amount, not just percentage, that was necessary for efficacy?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
@alebaba Right, but this is where I’m confused. El dutasteride, an older poster here, showed that it wasn’t the percent that mattered, but how many mg’s A day you were delivering to the scalp. That was RU he was dealing with, but wouldn’t Seti be the same? I would think there is an amount, not just percentage, that was necessary for efficacy?

That doesn't make any sense, of course the percent matter. The higher the percent the higher the dose is. You can't measure oral dose to topical dose, when oral dose, the body only take in 50% of it and spread through out the body.

I don't think you know how to make an argument.

So I guess 3% minoxidil is the same as 5% minoxidil right, smart guy.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense, of course the percent matter. The higher the percent the higher the dose is. You can't measure oral dose to topical dose, when oral dose, the body only take in 50% of it and spread through out the body.
Sure made plenty of sense to me. His whole point was that you only needed 20-30mg’s topically a day vs. a percentage solution. So that way if you wanted to add more vehicle, because you had a lot of hair and needed more topical, you could do so and still get the same amount of medication delivered to the scalp. It’s how I’ve done it for years, and worked great.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

So I guess 3% minoxidil is the same as 5% minoxidil right, smart guy.

I can make 3% solution, 30 mg / 1 mL, and I apply 1 mL. Total = 30 mg.
I can make a 1% solution, 10 mg / 1 mL, and I apply 3 mL. Total = 30 mg.

Same sh*t! The total amount of active substance in milligram is what matters. If someone uses 1 mL to cover their head with a stronger solution, and the other guy use 3 mL to cover their head with a weaker solution, they can both be applying the same amount in total.

I'm asking what would be the equivalent topical dose to 2 grams oral, EFFICIENCY-WISE. I know that not all 2 grams make it to the receptors in the hair follicle.

Maybe the equivalent dose is 400-500 mg. Then I know I need 3 mL to cover my entire head based on topical experience so far, and I calculate that I need 15-16% solution. Simple.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

Same sh*t! The total amount of active substance in milligram is what matters. If someone uses 1 mL to cover their head with a stronger solution, and the other guy use 3 mL to cover their head with a weaker solution, they can both be applying the same amount in total.

I'm asking what would be the equivalent topical dose to 2 grams oral, EFFICIENCY-WISE. I know that not all 2 grams make it to the receptors in the hair follicle.

Maybe the equivalent dose is 400-500 mg. Then I know I need 3 mL to cover my entire head based on topical experience so far, and I calculate that I need 15-16% solution. Simple.

bro forget seti, brotzu is coming

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Agreed. That was my point.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Please PM me if anybody else is interested in this GB with the amount you are looking to get..

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Please PM me if anybody else is interested in this GB with the amount you are looking to get..

Im interested in getting some on the GB, but are you guys looking at a group buy to people outside of the USA as im in the UK ( sorry if this has been said already) just dont have time to keep going through the threads

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im interested in getting some on the GB, but are you guys looking at a group buy to people outside of the USA as im in the UK ( sorry if this has been said already) just dont have time to keep going through the threads

UK is fine, how much do you want?

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
got called away. got the list from long-way- is that everyone? i asked long-way to pm everyone a questionnaire which will make it easier to decide on suppliers etc .doesn't seem to have been much posting recently. so bumping the thread. thanks

life

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey whatz up ya'll I also would be interested in getting 300 g of seti as long as its pure and we get it independently tested at a reputable lab.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have sent the questionaire to everbody that has PM’d me asking me to be part of this.

If you havn’t received one please let me know and I’ll send it to you asap

If there is anyone else who wants to be part of this please let me know