Seti-group Buy Draft Bullet Points/ Proposal

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it's seti thread but do you plan to organise PGE2 GB?
Good luck finding a reliable source that isn’t from a private forum or one of the inordinately expensive legit chem traders like sigma

Kornel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about Kane? We (on polish forum) bought CB from Kane and it was legit (third-party tested).

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this GB still going ahead? If so does anyone think they know roughly when its gonna be ordered?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes still going ahead

Waiting for a few replies to the questionaire and I will send the results to proscar

HairCook

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What about Kane? We (on polish forum) bought CB from Kane and it was legit (third-party tested).

This forum is already bought by kane. Dont advertise him, you just gonna make yourself look like a shill (he is known to let paid shills run around for him). Also every batch has different quality, till today he cant even get his sh*t together regarding RU quality.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
This forum is already bought by kane. Dont advertise him, you just gonna make yourself look like a shill (he is known to let paid shills run around for him). Also every batch has different quality, till today he cant even get his sh*t together regarding RU quality.
I’m disinclined to believe the the consipiracy theories until I see actual documentation which proves Kane paid people to be his “minions”. That said, I think it’s fair not to trust anyone. Here, private forums, anywhere. I take everything said now with a grain of salt and refuse to accept any kind of grandiose claims without physical, solid and irrefutable evidence. To make such statements as though they are fact I feel is entirely unwise. I’ve learnt this myself. Trust no one, but don’t drag anyone through the mud without 100% of the facts first.

As to Kane’s credibility as a chemical trader, same deal.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken (bear with me I dropped out in 9th grade) 1kg = 1000g, and to see regrowth you need to use 2G per day? And that's 730g in one year. You'll have 270g left over? The cheapest is $4k.

You see, the price is not the issue. I can get $4k with working overtime thanks to the nature of my job, the problem is does this stuff actually regrow hair or just maintain. Because $4-5k a year to maintain is pretty pricey, especially since I already maintain with the big 3 for like a few hundred dollars and I have no sides.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If i'm not mistaken (bear with me I dropped out in 9th grade) 1kg = 1000g, and to see regrowth you need to use 2G per day? And that's 730g in one year. You'll have 270g left over? The cheapest is $4k.

You see, the price is not the issue. I can get $4k with working overtime thanks to the nature of my job, the problem is does this stuff actually regrow hair or just maintain. Because $4-5k a year to maintain is pretty pricey, especially since I already maintain with the big 3 for like a few hundred dollars and I have no sides.

dam if you are a poor student like me seti is just impossible.... even 500 mg a day would cost thousands of $ / year.

Could i use it topically at 1ml a day ? Not for regrowth or even maintenance, but only for slowing hair loss.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
dam if you are a poor student like me seti is just impossible.... even 500 mg a day would cost thousands of $ / year.

Could i use it topically at 1ml a day ? Not for regrowth or even maintenance, but only for slowing hair loss.

I'm not a student, i'm a State CO.

So I guess i'm reading the post wrong, the prices are for group buy only, and not individual. So the 2kg being $4k, that's a group buy? Okay that does suck then. I thought these were prices for 1 person.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

You can use it topically. Going dose is 50mg/ml which is a 5% solution. Neogenic stemoxydine seems to be a decent vehicle, otherwise 70/30 ethanol/pg I think works.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

So I guess i'm reading the post wrong, the prices are for group buy only, and not individual. So the 2kg being $4k, that's a group buy? Okay that does suck then. I thought these were prices for 1 person.
You can buy it yourself from Kane, alibaba or somewhere else. You don’t have to buy it here.
The results vary. Some people lack the genetics to respond to it.
I’ve heard some people get maintenance but require pge2 as well to get actual regrowth.
Do some research before you spend your money.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

sorry for bad english.. i meant poor student as me.. even tought i want to try seti but can't spend more than 500 $ a year on it..

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can buy it yourself from Kane, alibaba or somewhere else. You don’t have to buy it here.
I’ve heard some people get maintenance but require pge2 as well to get actual regrowth.

can it be used topically for slowing down ? i am searching right now but seems like no one is using it topically here

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

There just isn't any visual proof that this stuff works to regrow hair. Reading research isn't enough for me. I mean i'm a HS dropout, got my GED and i'm a corrections officer for a living, I won't even understand the research, hence my profession. I'm the type that needs to see visual proof, before and after and not like westconci that shows he just 'maintained'. So reading "this stuff works because: here is the science behind it"...there's so much stuff like that end up not working. Like I remember that TRX2 thing people raved about back in the day because "the science checked out", but had no pics of it working.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
can it be used topically for slowing down ? i am searching right now but seems like no one is using it topically here
Yes it can and it’s more financially economical. You need to use it morning and evening for it to work.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There just isn't any visual proof that this stuff works to regrow hair. Reading research isn't enough for me. I mean i'm a HS dropout, got my GED and i'm a corrections officer for a living, I won't even understand the research, hence my profession. I'm the type that needs to see visual proof, before and after and not like westconci that shows he just 'maintained'. So reading "this stuff works because: here is the science behind it"...there's so much stuff like that end up not working. Like I remember that TRX2 thing people raved about back in the day because "the science checked out", but had no pics of it working.
Firstly, don’t sell yourself short. You have the nouse to question before you buy which is the first sign of intelligence that a lot of people lack.
There is minimal visual proof, yes. Most who I’ve seen yet it find that it reduces shedding or doesn’t do much, but as I say, the idea is to use it in synergy with other treatments like pge2, antiandrogens, growth stimulants, wounding, and stem cell neogensis promoters. It’s a bit complicated I agree, but the science is there. How long have you been on treatments? I would always say that the first line of a approach is finasteride, ketocmazole and minoxidil. If that doesn’t work, you might like to try dutasteride, oral minoxidil, RU, and then moving on from there some of the more in-depth treatments like I’ve discussed.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes it can and it’s more financially economical. You need to use it morning and evening for it to work.

do you have a link were people say how to mix the topical solution, ingredients, etc. thanks man !

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
do you have a link were people say how to mix the topical solution, ingredients, etc. thanks man !
Hahaha I always have to chuckle when you guys assume I’m a man XD
There are a few threads about seti on this forum but most of the information I’ve found is on the private forums. I’ll tag you in a couple of the threads here anyway.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I can’t seem to find the discussions about topical % and application here. Anyway, the general consensus is 5% to start off with in neogenic or dissolved in ethanol, works out to be 50mg of seti per ml. You need to apply it 12 hours apart for best results. You can work your way up to 10% but best to start low.