Seti-group Buy Draft Bullet Points/ Proposal

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be in for 200g. Just FYI- in my correspondence with Lyphar they are telling me that their product is 98%+ pure. I think their response time and customer service have been excellent but I am not sure it is safe to take anything less than 99%+ orally.

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so if I want to take oral and topical seti what what I need to buy. Its my understanding that topical has better efficacy, but it appears this group is buying the oral. So since Im committed to being here is there a way to include a topical ingredient with this order. Feedback and advice is appreciated.

no oral has better efficacy. topical is more economical from the standpoint that 25g will last you atleast 60 days I think. Regardless allergan is trialing with 2G of seti orally/day. @westonci has stated before that he wasted money on seti topical for 1.5 years and that 2g is giving him good results.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
no oral has better efficacy. topical is more economical from the standpoint that 25g will last you atleast 60 days I think. Regardless allergan is trialing with 2G of seti orally/day. @westonci has stated before that he wasted money on seti topical for 1.5 years and that 2g is giving him good results.

that is not true, if you take a look at the studies, topical has always been better than oral, its just more of a hassle compare to oral. You're comparing 2g orally to 5% topical seti. Would he get any results if he were to take 200 mg orally, you get my point.?

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
that is not true, if you take a look at the studies, topical has always been better than oral, its just more of a hassle compare to oral. You're comparing 2g orally to 5% topical seti. Would he get any results if he were to take 200 mg orally, you get my point.?
Woops my bad. Thanks for the clarification

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But didn’t @westonci say he used for over a year topically, and the oral was the better route? Certainly not taking away from your experience. Just genuinely curious.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
If i remember well
I've received a quotation of 3,25/g when buying a min. of 300g.
i can check which supplier it was.
was on the alibaba platform.
they always ask more but you can always negociate

3.25?, thats freaking cheap, ill buy 300 min, np. I paid like 3k on about 160g of seti, waiting for it to arrive. -_- I could have a 2 years supply.

But didn’t @westonci say he used for over a year topically, and the oral was the better route? Certainly not taking away from your experience. Just genuinely curious.

He still has no results to show with 2g of oral yet, or does he. You have to remember he only did 5% seti, that's like taking 200mg of seti. You get what I'm going with.

BaldingGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in for 200g

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
after jlf comes back with that supplier, I suggest we close the list of potential suppliers unless there's any objections.. This is simply for practical reasons. Please post if you disagree with this....

Then we can start to move forward and work out the pros & cons, prices, reputations and quality, of each potential supplier which can hopefully cross-referenced via a chart!. I'm going to compile a chart of such data which will highlight all of the above variables ( anyone can add to,debate with and argue against etc)

This is just so a logical decision can be reached regarding the final supplier and things can begin to move forward? Please, please post if there are any objections to any of the above!

*I'm also assuming that it goes without saying, that the decision regarding the supplier, has to rest with the the majority of the people voting within the actual Group-Buy..... ?

* Also I'm still emailing suppliers with more questions- Does anyone have any questions regarding specific suppliers or specific questions? Or simply questions in general that they need answering. It could be about anything... quality, quantity, shipping etc.

* Also we need to address which type of seti is being ordered. Most people may assume oral seti but even that hasn't exactly been discussed (i think?) . we need to start brain-storming, people need to put their input in now.

* I will also post the rest of the CoA's and chem data from the remaining suppliers as soon as i have it...

* People PLEASE ask questions or suggest any recommendations? Please ask away........

apologies for any grammar mistakes.... tired

talesofdahustle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
after jlf comes back with that supplier, I suggest we close the list of potential suppliers unless there's any objections.. This is simply for practical reasons. Please post if you disagree with this....

Then we can start to move forward and work out the pros & cons, prices, reputations and quality, of each potential supplier which can hopefully cross-referenced via a chart!. I'm going to compile a chart of such data which will highlight all of the above variables ( anyone can add to,debate with and argue against etc)

This is just so a logical decision can be reached regarding the final supplier and things can begin to move forward? Please, please post if there are any objections to any of the above!

*I'm also assuming that it goes without saying, that the decision regarding the supplier, has to rest with the the majority of the people voting within the actual Group-Buy..... ?

* Also I'm still emailing suppliers with more questions- Does anyone have any questions regarding specific suppliers or specific questions? Or simply questions in general that they need answering. It could be about anything... quality, quantity, shipping etc.

* Also we need to address which type of seti is being ordered. Most people may assume oral seti but even that hasn't exactly been discussed (i think?) . we need to start brain-storming, people need to put their input in now.

* I will also post the rest of the CoA's and chem data from the remaining suppliers as soon as i have it...

* People PLEASE ask questions or suggest any recommendations? Please ask away........

apologies for any grammar mistakes.... tired

I ordered seti from lyphar and its way too staticy, the powder flies everywhere once you touch it and even in the ziplock bag it came in the powder disperses and gets wasted by sticking to the top parts of the ziplock bag.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, what's some kind of topical dose that would actually be considered effective? Don't tell me %, that doesn't mean anything (without considering how many mL you are applying). 500-600 mg spread across the scalp? Would that be comparable to 2 grams oral? Can we even dissolve that much in the usual vehicle?

If I'm doing a group buy, I want to have enough substance for at least 6 months (a year would be even better). At the current prices, nobody will be buying more than 200 grams of Setipiprant. That is only enough for 100 days orally. Given how much of a hassle group buys are and all the potential issues (payment, supplier, customs) it can take up to 2-3 months before you finally have the stuff in your hands, and that's when the number of participants is moderate (10-15). If there is a lot of interest it will probably take even longer. What are we all going to do after a mere 3 months when that Seti runs out? Never mind I can't even afford 200 grams, that is crazy money. I could take 50-60 grams at Lyphar prices.

The oral version is in my opinion, plain and simple unaffordable at this stage. So my vote would definitely be for the topical salt. If JLF supplier prices are real, and if the supplier is good, I would take 100 grams at that price. That would be enough for 200 days of topical use @ 500 mg/d. If it would work, it would be a pretty good deal.

cornstalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm also for oral (so non salted). Can't see myself applying the greasy topical on my scalp in the morning when I have to go work, etc.

justjosh2u

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im sure yall already know this. It's never a good idea to send anything by western union. There isn't a reason to wire money. There isn't an example that involves fraud that doesn't include Western Union as the method of payment. I've bought many things from Chinese suppliers for work and its never through Western Union.

Also, documents can be forged. There are tons of examples of this. Logging companys forge hardwoods from the peruvian rainforest so Home Depot will buy the woods that bring a higher market price. They are laundered through tribal lands and its all illegal. Chemical companies can produce falsified documents through working relationships with Labs they work with. Basically, you can find anyone to do something when the price is right. Are we testing from an independent lab and preferably from one in America. I think it would be naive to assume the chemical companies don't have salespeople in this forum to badmouth competition and to steer group buy decisions to their company. So I think the lab should be from an American company that is the result of a google search. Just an idea for the decision maker on the groups behalf.

I just want the REAL thing for the cheapest price.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
So, what's some kind of topical dose that would actually be considered effective? Don't tell me %, that doesn't mean anything (without considering how many mL you are applying). 500-600 mg spread across the scalp? Would that be comparable to 2 grams oral? Can we even dissolve that much in the usual vehicle?

If I'm doing a group buy, I want to have enough substance for at least 6 months (a year would be even better). At the current prices, nobody will be buying more than 200 grams of Setipiprant. That is only enough for 100 days orally. Given how much of a hassle group buys are and all the potential issues (payment, supplier, customs) it can take up to 2-3 months before you finally have the stuff in your hands, and that's when the number of participants is moderate (10-15). If there is a lot of interest it will probably take even longer. What are we all going to do after a mere 3 months when that Seti runs out? Never mind I can't even afford 200 grams, that is crazy money. I could take 50-60 grams at Lyphar prices.

The oral version is in my opinion, plain and simple unaffordable at this stage. So my vote would definitely be for the topical salt. If JLF supplier prices are real, and if the supplier is good, I would take 100 grams at that price. That would be enough for 200 days of topical use @ 500 mg/d. If it would work, it would be a pretty good deal.

I dont think you get how topical solution work.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One thing that i will promise is going to happen is that we will end up with the proper product at the percentage promised and agreed by both us and the supplier. This will be the foundation of the trade assurance agreement. the testing will of course need to be done by a legitimate lab, it can be tested twice by separate labs if need be.

However concerning payment I doubt Western Union would be an option so please dont worry. Ive used western union in the old days of email only suppliers (10-15 years ago) my 'scam radar' (for me) has always been correct but that's only because i do my research and am extremely cautious.

There is simply no need for western union as alibaba (if we go with such a company) trade assurance allows credit card payments. I was originally stymied for a time i.e there was a slight problem in terms of the group-buy going through trade assurance as it doesn't cater for multiple separate payments from different individuals. but at the same time II would feel uncomfortable without doing every payment specifically the trade assurance portal with a credit card it is more transparent as well.

But for an individual the idea of simply paying your money into another persons bank account that you dont know will be off-putting. Also escrow and other options may be complex and awkward. But i think Ive found a solution that will allow all payments to be paid as a single entity via credit card allowing trade assurance protection to go ahead while at the same time negating any chance of the individual running off with peoples funds. I will post the procedure in the few days.

Also all the data that i promised regarding companies will be put up tomorrow afternoon. Ive been extremely busy but I can spend a fair amount of time over the next week to get things rolling. I think it might be a good idea after putting up the rest of the data as ive promised to do to offer everyone (in the GB) a questionnaire with a list of questions covering all bases. Each person in the GB can then tick there preference and variables that they consider essential or most important to them and then the results can then be tallied up and against the suppliers data and cross referenced and the decision can be reached that way via the most votes?

forgive an grammar mistakes