Seti-group Buy Draft Bullet Points/ Proposal

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I’m disinclined to believe the the consipiracy theories until I see actual documentation which proves Kane paid people to be his “minions”. That said, I think it’s fair not to trust anyone. Here, private forums, anywhere. I take everything said now with a grain of salt and refuse to accept any kind of grandiose claims without physical, solid and irrefutable evidence. To make such statements as though they are fact I feel is entirely unwise. I’ve learnt this myself. Trust no one, but don’t drag anyone through the mud without 100% of the facts first.

As to Kane’s credibility as a chemical trader, same deal.

This 100%.

sorry for bad english.. i meant poor student as me.. even tought i want to try seti but can't spend more than 500 $ a year on it..

If you can't afford oral seti, you need to get on salted seti bro, its way cheaper and will last you a long time compare to oral. I wouldnt recommend neogenic as a vehicle tho, its way too expensive. You better off buying Garnier on ebay, its like 19$ for two bottles. I buy 3 bottles for like 6$ a bottle on amazon. You can buy cold press castor oil, take that orally, it will help lower pgd2(not much) and raises your pge2.

justjosh2u

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats going on with the group buy. I was on the list for 100-200 grams but not much has happened. I havent got a survey either for criteria.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
Id also like to know if its still happening? if not Ill have to get some myself sooner rather then later

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
As much as there has been some ambiguity about Gang Luo’s integrity, I think in light of recent information which confirms the legitimacy of his daro (for the most part), he is probably in the top tier of reliable suppliers. He’s also really easy to work with and very accommodating. Check out all the prices for sure but that’s just my 2 cents.

Just for the record Gang Luo's daro is 100% proven as daro by my own testing at a top tier lab which cost me $300 worth of analysis. Purity and structural confirmation was done and I posted that in the daro thread in the past week since I've been back just to set the record straight.

I have been lying in my hotel room recovering from my forehead reduction and thinking about what I can add to my current regimen to give me total peace of mind that my perfect new hairline will remain perfect going forward.

I think I will try adding oral seti for the backup. I dont think it is necessary for me as i have not been shedding at all on daro. But I am always nervous with only treating topically because what if I dont apply equally everywhere etc.

Having an oral backup agent would give me peace of mind.

Personally if I were you guys if buy from Luo or Lyphar.

I tested Luo's daro as stated and Lyphar's minoxidil. Both tested perfectly. So in my opinion those are likely two suppliers that can be trusted.

I will buy my own supply separately if I go ahead likely from one of these two companies. I will probably go with Luo if he gives me a good deal because I like dealing with the man. He's got excellent customer service and good communication and problem solving skills. If you guys ask him to match a competitor's price i'm sure he will. His company is ambitious for business. That's why he's so aggressive with good customer service. He's the only Chinese retailer that's called me on the phone just to chat and make sure everything went well on an order. And we've seen how helpful he's been to people when there have been customs issues.

I will test any seti I get assuming I go ahead the same way as previous if the lab allows me to continue getting testing from them and post the result as well just FYI for the forum.

Most likely I will proceed. I just haven't worked out how much it will cost me. But I would give anything to keep my new hairline so I doubt price will limit my decision.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just for the record Gang Luo's daro is 100% proven as daro by my own testing at a top tier lab which cost me $300 worth of analysis. Purity and structural confirmation was done and I posted that in the daro thread in the past week since I've been back just to set the record straight.

I have been lying in my hotel room recovering from my forehead reduction and thinking about what I can add to my current regimen to give me total peace of mind that my perfect new hairline will remain perfect going forward.

I think I will try adding oral seti for the backup. I dont think it is necessary for me as i have not been shedding at all on daro. But I am always nervous with only treating topically because what if I dont apply equally everywhere etc.

Having an oral backup agent would give me peace of mind.

Personally if I were you guys if buy from Luo or Lyphar.

I tested Luo's daro as stated and Lyphar's minoxidil. Both tested perfectly. So in my opinion those are likely two suppliers that can be trusted.

I will buy my own supply separately if I go ahead likely from one of these two companies. I will probably go with Luo if he gives me a good deal because I like dealing with the man. He's got excellent customer service and good communication and problem solving skills. If you guys ask him to match a competitor's price i'm sure he will. His company is ambitious for business. That's why he's so aggressive with good customer service. He's the only Chinese retailer that's called me on the phone just to chat and make sure everything went well on an order. And we've seen how helpful he's been to people when there have been customs issues.

I will test any seti I get assuming I go ahead the same way as previous if the lab allows me to continue getting testing from them and post the result as well just FYI for the forum.

Most likely I will proceed. I just haven't worked out how much it will cost me. But I would give anything to keep my new hairline so I doubt price will limit my decision.
Let me know what he quotes you. I wouldn’t mind buying a different seti next time as comparison. So far the one from lyphar I’m using at 1g daily is causing drowsiness and also my shedding has increased exponentially in the past two days, line a proper full blown Telogen Effluvium shed. It’s frustrating that that all day chemist has taken so long to get back to me because I could have started my planned hrt but they won’t pull their f*****g finger out and send me payment order.

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
To be honest im happy to go for any source the majority of people want we just need to get this going soon as everyone will end up buying it individually which dosent make much sense from a cost/ testing point of view

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
its not dead unless everyone that was interested has disappeared? ;) I'm back apologies for the disappearance. is anyone or has anyone took over the reigns for the GB?