Seti-group Buy Draft Bullet Points/ Proposal

Seti-GB

My Regimen
Reaction score
this is Proscar people under the alias SETI-GB- I said i would try to start a thread with these bullet points - long-way was supposed to get back to me but he didn't, so here is the draft with possible options for people to feel things out. it would be good if we can get this moving,without anyone feeling there is a hierarchy in place. Everybody's points/ opinions appreciated and valued. NAMES LIST OF PEOPLE PARTICIPATING CAN BE ADDED LATER

Setipiprant GROUP- BUY – points of interest

1 custom synth vs pre-made batch? (*probably the latter for simplicity)
1a Number of clients involved in this GB

2 Possible suppliers
* All companies are either known to forum members or me. will add gold member x years later. but all except for gang and zhe-chem (no disservice intended!) are multiple gold member years + trade assurance (not a guarantee, due diligence still required).

* Unless mentioned no fevi. All in depth info will be attached later today/tomorrow morning including hplc, coa's, etc and all extra correspondence. I've left company contact off-board until we specifically know who is actually committed to save the poor person possibly being inundated by emails from multiple people- anyone can have the persons name if committed.

1lewis- zhechem

setipiprant (both types)
1KG--USD 4200,
1.5KG--USD 4100,
2KG--USD 4000. 99%+.
* Regarding Fevipiprant (CAS 872365-14-5), we offer the price, but not produce it so far.
The KG price is nearly 15000/kg.

2 gang luo from Chengdu Henghui setipiprant
setipiprant C24H19FN2O3
5500USD (or 3610 GBP) for 1kg,
7850USD(or 5660 GBP) for 1.5kg,
10000 USD(7215GBP) for 2kg.

3 Wuhan Nutra Biotechnology Co
Setipiprant TYPE (checking)
1kg $4100
1,5kg $6000
2kg $7900
10g $80 shipping $45

4 Shanghai Huirui Chemical Technology
setipiprant C24H19FN2O3
FOB Shanghai: $5100/kg
Shipping cost: $65 (By courier)

5 lyphar
setipiprant (both types) normal price....
1kg Setipiprant is USD5720
1.5kg Setipiprant is USD5600/kg*1.5=USD8400
2kg Setipiprant is USD5500/kg*2=USD11000
10% discount this month
1kg is USD5148
1.5kg is USD7560
2kg is USD9900

6 Wuhan Hengheda Pharm Co., Ltd.
setipiprant (both types)
a setiprant 99% + C24H18FN2NAO3
$5600/kg;
$8300 for 1.5kg;
$11000 for 2kg;
b setiprant 99% C24H19FN2O3
$5100/kg;
$7550 1.5kg
$10000 2kg;

7 Wuhan Vanz Pharm Inc
setipiprant (both types)

a setiprant 99% + C24H18FN2NAO3
$5930/kg;
$8895 for 1.5kg;
$11800 for 2kg;

b setiprant 99% C24H19FN2O3
$5350/kg;
$7025 1.5kg
$10640 2kg;

3 Setipiprant * any other substances to be ordered as an adjunct for time/convenience?

4 weight/size to be ordered
1 1kg
2 1.5
3 2.0 kg

*possibly more than a single delivery depending on weight/size - two smaller deliveries to offset any customs issues.

Possible Payment options
1 each individual to pay the supplier separately
2 to pay into a single bank account and then transfer
3 possible crowd funding/escrow * system
* All payments to have applicable reference for identification (probably HairLossTalk.com usernames)

6 payment schedule/deadline (not applicable at present)

7 shipment schedule
1 what courier *safest / fastest/ custom charges/ pros cons
a dhl
b tnt
c ems
d fedex

2 signature? Tracking?
3 time schedule
4 cost of delivery

8 Some trade assurance contract/invoice agreement options to consider (Issues to be decided with supplier to negate any quality control /delivery problems)

1 amount cost/ negotiation per bulk consignment
2 shipping methods - courier/ safest/ fastest/ charges/ pros/cons
3 packaging methods:-name-change to negate customs * this may need to be negotiated in messages NOT contract depending on supplier
4 quality control - HPLC/ NMR or other testing/purity by third party- timescale.
5 delivery options to avoid possible seizure -
7 invoice undervalued for lack of customs-import duty/ (flag?)

sorry for the grammar formatting- bit rushed- these are some of the main points ive put down. waitinf for some input- over and out

Attachments

• SUPPLIERSEMAILS.docx
    63 KB · Views: 246
  • lyphar-coa-setipiprant---acid+form.pdf
    130.3 KB · Views: 180
  • lypharsnk0087-20171228-hnmr--Setipipranttype1.pdf
    79.4 KB · Views: 157
  • lyphar-snk0087-20171229-hplc---Setipipranttype2.pdf
    34.4 KB · Views: 207
  • Wuhan HengSetipiprant_COA-hhdpharm.pdf
    56.6 KB · Views: 277
  • Wuhan HengSetipiprant-HPLC-2017-3-16.pdf
    178.8 KB · Views: 224
  • shangaihurai Setipiprant+866460-33-5 (1).pdf
    81.7 KB · Views: 176
  • shangaiHuraiCOA+of+Setipiprant+HR2016082301%281%29.pdf
    382.1 KB · Views: 203
  • shangaihuraiHPLC-Setipiprant.pdf
    36.3 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Guyyyy !!
Your idea is very good ....but if ONLY you can have real proof that the stuff is legit....
--> First, it's the most important....

Then....why you want to buy SETIP since we know Fevipiprant is totally more potent ???

We have to force other LAB tu stop with setip and work on FEVIPIPRANT !
No?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner been really busy.

Really appreciate you using your time for this.. I will help with whatever I can.

I have never done anything like this so have limited knowledge.

I agree to add pge2 as westonci is having success with it, maybe a memeber with knowledge of this can also give a guide on how to do this for best results ans vechiles etc?

My thoughts are

1. Pre made makes sense to me

2. Supplier with trade assurance

3. Payment options, the crowd funding sounds the most transparent

Like I said very limited knowledge on this, please can everybody who wants to do this GB with knowledge and information please show interest and share ideas, It is not often we would find someone to go through the hassle of doing this GB and this is a chance to get seti at the best price with guarenteed purity.

I will happily take care of organising anything you need me to, shipping etc

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guyyyy !!
Your idea is very good ....but if ONLY you can have real proof that the stuff is legit....

Then....why you want to buy SETIP since we know Fevipiprant is totally more potent ???

No?

Proscar, do you have any knowledge on Fevipiprant? And is doing a fevi GB feasable?

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
*1 I'm not a risk taker myself if its not close to a sure thing? The reason Ive prompted a seti gb is due to the results that have been highlighted- there are NO such results regarding fevi to view.

2I'm not convinced that people supplying fevi on alibaba have genuine fevi.. unless someone knows different...if i recall fevi is being tested for asthma only? (can someone confirm?) as again there has been no guinea pigs on these forum boards.

do you guys really want to take a risk? first time around?.

2 for something like that I personally also suggest a custom synthesis, and if so probably be best if we use this seti GB as as a trial run.......?

* however if people want me to draft a second fevi order along the same lines of seti i will do so as there are many companies stating that they are selling this chemical? however ive heard zero confirmation online from anyone buying and using and testing this fevi........

3 to sort out a custom synth of fevi will take ...TIME. I suggest lets not run before we can walk. the logistics of this will be awkward enough! without having the added complexity of a new novel molecule..

4 I'm preparing a order-sheet as we speak for the seti - trade -assurance and 4-7 year gold member standard and I can also inquire about fevi..?

5 what i dont want us to do is chop and change half-way through.......................LMK

Last edited:

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
also in terms of getting what we order 100% - back in the day a lot of suppliers of novel chems were email only no website etc. I've never ever been scammed. I do my research and quadruple check and re-check. I'm always prepared to back out of anything at the last second if I'm suspicious, so try not to worry. It will be in the terms of the trade assurance for a third party test anyway. plus the suppliers will be legit.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
*1 I'm not a risk taker myself if its not close to a sure thing? The reason Ive prompted a seti gb is due to the results that have been highlighted- there are NO such results regarding fevi to view.

2I'm not convinced that people supplying fevi on alibaba have genuine fevi.. unless someone knows different...if i recall fevi is being tested for asthma only? (can someone confirm?) as again there has been no guinea pigs on these forum boards.

do you guys really want to take a risk? first time around?.

2 for something like that I personally also suggest a custom synthesis, and if so probably be best if we use this seti GB as as a trial run.......?

* however if people want me to draft a second fevi order along the same lines of seti i will do so as there are many companies stating that they are selling this chemical? however ive heard zero confirmation online from anyone buying and using and testing this fevi........

3 to sort out a custom synth of fevi will take ...TIME. I suggest lets not run before we can walk. the logistics of this will be awkward enough! without having the added complexity of a new novel molecule..

4 I'm preparing a order-sheet as we speak for the seti - trade -assurance and 4-7 year gold member standard and I can also inquire about fevi..?

5 what i dont want us to do is chop and change half-way through.......................LMK

Makes sense, and I agree not to run before we walk with this and stick to seti for now,
Would a memeber who wants to take part in this that knows the science behind seti and how it works for male pattern baldness and potential side effects be able to put a message on this thread about it so this so all memebers know exactly what they are taking and the risks aswell...

I personally am hoping for maintance with this so I can get a hair transplant

Let’s all work together and help each other out the best we can and get as much information on this thread so we have everything one place, this will only work if we all work together

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guyyyy !!

No?

The whole point of this is to get SETI as cheap as possible and to be 100% sure what we are getting is 99%> seti.. the seti will be bought in bulk and each batch tested with a reputable source and pictures of the results will be shown on this thread..

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m on board as long as this sh*t is tested legit. If we decided Peg2 I’ll throw in for that too, but I’d prefer to try Seti first to see how it works on its own.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What suppliers are we looking at? I’ve heard lyphar and zhechem are the most commonly used although I don’t know how trustworthy they are.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
:cool: JACK N says 'WERE WAY AHEAD OF YOU PEOPLE'

its already done people; Im shattered and going to bed the order has been sent out to 10-12 suppliers including zhe-chem and gang lou?

A and the order has taken into consideration pre-made batches, custom made batches, 3rd party testing and POSSIBLE bulk discount supply.

Ive also asked for 3 different prices @ 1-1.5-2kg amount (guessing)

ALSO for the sadists among you that have added to my workload, i also incorporated a similar template( to the seti suppliers) asking for possible prices on fevi- ( the main suppliers offering this are different and i will get in touch with tomorrow, once I've weeded the good from the bad and before anyone asks I'm (humbly) expert at trade assurance/ gold member etc etc stuff.

Now we wait till get some responses, weigh up supplier reputation vs cost vs best possible trade assurance deal etc etc etc.

lmk if you want me to post the order template i've used

edit- i also asked for prices on both the oral and dissolvable seti molecules complete with separate molecular formulas. this way people can (possible) have some of both.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
:cool: JACK N says 'WERE WAY AHEAD OF YOU PEOPLE'

its already done people; Im shattered and going to bed the order has been sent out to 10-12 suppliers including zhe-chem and gang lou?

A and the order has taken into consideration pre-made batches, custom made batches, 3rd party testing and POSSIBLE bulk discount supply.

Ive also asked for 3 different prices @ 1-1.5-2kg amount (guessing)

ALSO for the sadists among you that have added to my workload, i also incorporated a similar template( to the seti suppliers) asking for possible prices on fevi- ( the main suppliers offering this are different and i will get in touch with tomorrow, once I've weeded the good from the bad and before anyone asks I'm (humbly) expert at trade assurance/ gold member etc etc stuff.

Now we wait till get some responses, weigh up supplier reputation vs cost vs best possible trade assurance deal etc etc etc.

lmk if you want me to post the order template i've used

edit- i also asked for prices on both the oral and dissolvable seti molecules complete with separate molecular formulas. this way people can (possible) have some of both.
As much as there has been some ambiguity about Gang Luo’s integrity, I think in light of recent information which confirms the legitimacy of his daro (for the most part), he is probably in the top tier of reliable suppliers. He’s also really easy to work with and very accommodating. Check out all the prices for sure but that’s just my 2 cents.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no worries G! wouldn't have included him unless you guys had posted what you did bro. and regarding prices. cheap prices can never be the deciding factor with these things, integrity and honesty and transparency from the company must be paramount. ......now........:cool: jack N says sleeeeeeeeep!!!!

peewee

Established Member
Reaction score
Mr Luo should definitely be contacted, his product daro has been proven and he's fantastic to work with.

proscar2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ive said i've contacted him all the main ones, along with any others others known to have a genuine track record. will post the responses later this eve...

Last edited: