Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried the sandalore shampoo? It smells like body odor not like sandalwood, but not if its gone bad or not

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone else tried the sandalore shampoo? It smells like body odor not like sandalwood, but not if its gone bad or not

Excuse me , maybe you could specify the brand of the shampoo? Is this new rejuvenile vendor?

Dardo Bartolli

My Regimen
Reaction score
May I inquire as to why Vanicream is the preferred 'solution'.
E45 appears to have similar ingredients and a 1/3rd of the price.
E45 also tends to get recommended here in the UK for those with sensitive skin!.
Thanks

turfboy

Reaction score
Photo on left Jan 28. Photo on right Jan 3.
left-jan28-right-jan3-FINAL.png
Note: the days after hair cut were approximately the same, but in the newer photo I decided to keep the hair on top a little longer.

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with this stuff on and off since October-ish. I've observed that it sandalore has grown hair on areas on my parts of temples that were completely bald, but never observed them go terminal. This is from my latest attempt following a procedure similar to jamesdunn. I have a mixture of 200g vanicream and 2g sandalore. I only apply it at night before bed and wash it out in the morning. The photo on the left is before obviously, about two weeks before.

I don't find it likely that it will grow beyond this length before falling out again, but we'll see.
are you still using minoxidil?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to throw an open question out there to everyone:

Anyone else using sandalore now noticed increased shedding?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Photo on left Jan 28. Photo on right Jan 3.
View attachment 110742 Note: the days after hair cut were approximately the same, but in the newer photo I decided to keep the hair on top a little longer.
Turfboy

Your photos look good but let’s be very objective here. Do you truly feel like sandalore has done something. These aren’t hairs that were in a natural telogen phase that now are springing up?

You are confident it’s sandalore improving things? Does it make hair to terminal cause it seems to do that. Are you on anything else?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to throw an open question out there to everyone:

Anyone else using sandalore now noticed increased shedding?
I've been using sandalore 0.6% for 18 days and the only change I've noticed is 0 shedding.
that means that for the first time in 20 years I saw zero hairs in the shower when washing my head.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You also took/take duta no? You sure it's only from sandalore?

Anyway great results
actually I'm tapering duta from everyday (2012-2018) to every 48h (last 4 months), so I was expecting a mega-shed.
So I did a 'preemptive strike' with LLLT, cetirizine, PRP, and now... sandalore. My regimen is on display.
I'm trying to reach duta every 60 hours.
Semen is now abundant, ejaculations have projection strength and not watery anymore.
Sandalore seems to be an excellent addition to any regimen .