Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys... Capillary sequence, 11dic -> +3 weeks (4ene) -> +3 weeks (24ene)
As I have medium long hair I have delayed taking pictures to see something and I can assure you that something happens
So this is 6 weeks progress?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
The average IQ on this forum is well below average. So you've got 3 main responses here: 1) those who actually agreed with your idea that it's a sham and said nothing, 2) those who didn't get the joke and disagreed, and 3) those who didn't get the joke and so disliked your post. Honorable mentions: those who suggested the Sandalore industry were scamming us for major profits in the first place, and those who spent $100 on any quantity of Sandalore.
Considering you’re on duta, just another victim of cognitive dissonance. “Only anti androgens work, bleh DHT no explanation balding bleh”

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on crown week 1 left and week 12 right.I think hair count has increased? Week 1 picture is not the best quality but only decent one I have got.

Attachments

• Collage 2019-01-27 12_20_52.jpg
    Collage 2019-01-27 12_20_52.jpg
    202 KB · Views: 563

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I’m going to start this. I’m microneedling once a week so I’m going to add it to my regimen. I’m in the uk so does anyone know the most reputable place to buy it?

I think I’ll mix it with vanicream. Anyone else using the same method that could help me out? Sorry I know how annoying these posts can be but it’s so hard to find all the info I need in all these pages.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I’m going to start this. I’m microneedling once a week so I’m going to add it to my regimen. I’m in the uk so does anyone know the most reputable place to buy it?

I think I’ll mix it with vanicream. Anyone else using the same method that could help me out? Sorry I know how annoying these posts can be but it’s so hard to find all the info I need in all these pages.

I’m in the UK and I bought mine from here https://pellwall.com/shop/ingredients-for-perfumery/sandalore/

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The average IQ on this forum is well below average. So you've got 3 main responses here: 1) those who actually agreed with your idea that it's a sham and said nothing, 2) those who didn't get the joke and disagreed, and 3) those who didn't get the joke and so disliked your post. Honorable mentions: those who suggested the Sandalore industry were scamming us for major profits in the first place, and those who spent $100 on any quantity of Sandalore.
Wow man you are just way too cool for us. I bow before your wit. If only clout grew hair, you would be all set.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys... Capillary sequence, 11dic -> +3 weeks (4ene) -> +3 weeks (24ene)
As I have medium long hair I have delayed taking pictures to see something and I can assure you that something happens
Is it the only treatment you’re using?

itchymadscalp

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Sandalore (from Netherlands source) ... 0.2-3ml in minoxidil ... and nothing to report. But I'm the opposite of a mouse, nothing works on me. I will use it until the bottle is empty, with dermarolling.