Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can everyone just put the % concentration and vehicle they are using in there regimen for their profile? Nobody would be asking these repetitive questions anymore.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
50985949_2212022829012861_693744227414179840_n.jpg

received my sandalore from amazon today.. hope its the good one ! people still seeing some results with it ?

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same one 3 bottles. Haven’t started yet. What combination are you planning to use?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same one 3 bottles. Haven’t started yet. What combination are you planning to use?

100 ml total
---------
1ml sandalore (max)
50 ml alchohol
20 ml PG
30 ml water (i'll add after one hour more or less of shaking and dissolving sandalore in the pre-mix)

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And its strange, but the sandalore does not smell at all.. well just a bit !

some here said it was not normal ..

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And its strange, but the sandalore does not smell at all.. well just a bit !

some here said it was not normal ..
I bought from another seller and the same thing happens
Molecular analysis says is the least odorous of all synthetic sandalwoods, it seems Concentrate does not smell but if you dissolve a drop the odor will spread and will remain long time.
...Someone contacted and replied that Sandalore has a subtle but persistent odor.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@vinc2091 think Im going to use same combo but substituting pg with DSMO instead. It looks like safer more effective vehicle. Is anyone getting oily hair from this or does it dry and absorb into the hair?

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@vinc2091 think Im going to use same combo but substituting pg with DSMO instead. It looks like safer more effective vehicle. Is anyone getting oily hair from this or does it dry and absorb into the hair?
Dmso you should use with caution 2ml or 3ml will be fine. Other are experimentals
Pg moisturizes and first looks very silky but slowly dries without leaving fats in minutes, better for sandalore and for hair

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought from another seller and the same thing happens
Molecular analysis says is the least odorous of all synthetic sandalwoods, it seems Concentrate does not smell but if you dissolve a drop the odor will spread and will remain long time.
...Someone contacted and replied that Sandalore has a subtle but persistent odor.

so i guess my sandalore is alright then ! thanks

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinking about using this. Is it an AA? And is it safe to apply on your scalp after microneedling? Thanks.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@portaljar Thanks for sharing. I do see some improvement for sure. So I guess I’ll go with the pg as you suggested.

Hopefully I can order that off amazon too! Please continue to keep us posted on your progress!,

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can always buy soaps/ shampoo with the synthetic version of sandalwood ( Sandalore) rather than trying to mix up the concoction yourself. I found bar soap online that contains sandalore.

I was thinking of this myself today. Hey! Now that we're on the Sandalore bandwagon, why don't add a few drops to my everyday shampoo?
But a solvent is not necessarily a skin penetration enhancer. Some sunblockers never get absorbed by the skin, the only offer physical UV protection. Previous products that included Sandalore were made with the aim of leaving the scent and not to penetrate into the skin. **sad face**

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will this be as effective if mixed with castor oil? And does anyone know if it is an anti androgen? Thanks

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's safe to say a terminal hair has grown in my mole!
You’re using 1% right?

Sorry guys I don’t have time to go dig through over 70 pages.
Please put your vehicle and % concentration in your regimen so we don’t need to ask anymore thanks