Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I did not explain well. the study is 0.01% too low and here we try to see effectiveness between 0.1%, 0.2, 0.5... 1%.
In my own tests i have applied 0.5% for 3 weeks and I see positive results then I increase to 1% and I do not perceive progress and I feel my hair worse.
So I restart the application from 0.25% for one month and I will increase again to 0.5% to verify this
Are you sure it couldn't have just been an unrelated shed that made your hair worse rather than the increased percentage?

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are there any people who've had results with just 1% just since I wouldn't want to damage my hair by using a concentration too high

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm looking to adding sandalore to my routine. But I'm wondering why some people are mixing their sandalore in vanicream, others in alcohol. Is it purely preference? Is it that vanicream users have longer hair that hair is easier to hide in? Is it that the alcohol solution more closely resembles the study?
There is still no magic formula and each user according to their experience tries to make a good dissolution, penetration and persistence in the skin and all without irritating the skin and maintaining a nice and non-greasy hair.

Ethanol is a good solvent for Sandalore but evaporates very fast and dry, adding 20% propylene glycol is a humectant but some users who can not tolerate and then use vanicream.

For ex. to start ethanol 60% propylene glycol 20% and distilled water 20% then add drops of Sandalore ... 40 drops = 1ml, 20 drops = 0.5ml, 10 drops = 0.25ml ...

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
are there any people who've had results with just 1% just since I wouldn't want to damage my hair by using a concentration too high
I started 0.6% sandalore in 96° ethanol 12 days ago and so far no changes except for the fact that for the first time in 20 years I saw ZERO hairs in the shower. ZERO. I dont think it's magic, I think it's a good addition (please look at my regime).

Chiozza7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys , I’m reading this chat trying to undertand measurements etc. I have to put it on my entire head because I’m losing hair in a DUPA pattern. How much would I have to put on with each use?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys , I’m reading this chat trying to undertand measurements etc. I have to put it on my entire head because I’m losing hair in a DUPA pattern. How much would I have to put on with each use?
Im a DM (diffuse motherfucker) so I would recommend 10mL sprayed on the entire head every night.
The mother or stock solution would be, let's say, 100mL ethanol 96° + 10 drops = 0.5% sandalore.
Close your eyes!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Short update form me, I started sandalore at end of November ( in minoxidil all the time, just that i started using trinov 2 weeks ago, so now i'm adding it in trinov).. Up until now, I noticed, that the hair, which i'm shedding become way thicker. Didn't notice any reduction is shedding, but hair seems thicker. Also, my hairdresser told me the same thing today. I really believe that sandalore is good addition to hair loss regimen.

what is your sandalore mix ? Like how many drop in how many ml of ethanol ?

Last edited:

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, recalculate the drops per milliliter... 40 drops with insulin syringe

Last edited:

Palmer

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this doesn’t work like that. You can not apply an active principle that will be absorbed by your body depending on your amount of hair.
It’s my opinion

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how many drops do you add to a 60ml minoxidil bottle to get 0.05% ?

For those 60 mL , are you sure you want 0.05% ? In that case you would need 30 µL, this is 3/5 of 1 drop !
if you meant 0.5% , that is 300 µL or 6 drops.

freebiefan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its not meant as a racist attack, even if you could call it racism. I’m pretty sure more than one race speaks Spanish, just like more than one race speaks English or French. Regardless, it would be most beneficial to post in the language that the website is written in, and the fourms are using for discussion, as the target audience can not easily understand your dialogue. This would be both beneficial to us and you. It is the best way to contribute to this discussion, and have others who visit the site respond back. We all are fighting the same fight, so help us help you and post in the language that most community members can understand.
Leave the guy alone. Maybe he doesn't have a Spanish equivalent forum to go to. He's posting his experience with the treatment, we need all the research we can get. If you don't wanna take the time to copy/paste and google translate, ignore his posts but don't run him off the forums.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@potaljar what are you using to mix your 0.05% sandalore in? My apologies if you already answered this question. Thanks!

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@potaljar what are you using to mix your 0.05% sandalore in? My apologies if you already answered this question. Thanks!
no problem, I have seen thickness, density and subtle regeneration without side effects in 3 weeks at 0.5% = 20 drops in 100ml.
Now I'm testing other concentrations to check

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no problem, I have seen thickness, density and subtle regeneration without side effects in 3 weeks at 0.5% = 20 drops in 100ml.
Now I'm testing other concentrations to check

Is 20 drops not about 1ml which would equal a 1% solution in 100ml?