Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow man you are just way too cool for us. I bow before your wit. If only clout grew hair, you would be all set.
I bought 30g for $8 or so; pretty typical price from most perfume suppliers. At these low doses, 30g should last a lifetime. You spent almost $100. Was that for like a gallon of it, or just a savvy shopper?

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Considering you’re on duta, just another victim of cognitive dissonance. “Only anti androgens work, bleh DHT no explanation balding bleh”
Where have I ever stated AAs are the only way to go? And what would that have to do with my post in this thread? I too have been trialing Sandalore FYI.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where have I ever stated AAs are the only way to go? And what would that have to do with my post in this thread? I too have been trialing Sandalore FYI.
Guess I read your message the opposite way

Seeñor Pelitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Vinc2097, post: 1758850, member: 100 ml total
---------
1ml sandalore (max)
50 ml alchohol
20 ml PG
30 ml water (i'll add after one hour more or less of shaking and dissolving sandalore in the pre-mix)[/QUOTE] How many ml do you apply a day? And what type of alcohol and percentage do you use? Sorry for these questions if they been asked before but I’m thinking of adding this to my regimen. Thanks

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered mine. Going to mix with vanicream.

Can anyone help me out with measurements? Not really too sure what I’m doing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Discoball

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with this stuff on and off since October-ish. I've observed that it sandalore has grown hair on areas on my parts of temples that were completely bald, but never observed them go terminal. This is from my latest attempt following a procedure similar to jamesdunn. I have a mixture of 200g vanicream and 2g sandalore. I only apply it at night before bed and wash it out in the morning. The photo on the left is before obviously, about two weeks before.

I don't find it likely that it will grow beyond this length before falling out again, but we'll see.

Attachments

• today.png
    today.png
    567.9 KB · Views: 527

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been experimenting with this stuff on and off since October-ish. I've observed that it sandalore has grown hair on areas on my parts of temples that were completely bald, but never observed them go terminal. This is from my latest attempt following a procedure similar to jamesdunn. I have a mixture of 200g vanicream and 2g sandalore. I only apply it at night before bed and wash it out in the morning. The photo on the left is before obviously, about two weeks before.

I don't find it likely that it will grow beyond this length before falling out again, but we'll see.

Damn u have so many little hairs coming in. I wonder if microneedling would bring those to life or have you been doing that??

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

You using anything else ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
What did they say it is? If it's all over your head that doesnt follow Androgenetic Alopecia
For women it does, and it’s pretty common for women with Androgenetic Alopecia to have hole scalp loss. Ladies on the female forums have the same issue.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@BalderBaldyBald personally my idea is that the calcification of the scalp causes the stiffness, it has nothing to do with muscles.
That made more sense to me