Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's stuff will land before 2030 so at least there is a possibility. In related news, Tsuji san is out of the equation:
Last BS article from him was:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is hmi supposed to be out in 2024? i need to cope badly rn
Ouch a couple of million dollars for 10g. We could see Bezos topping a lion mane pretty soon. If we know HMI-115 is the cure, what's the closest to HMI we can get know (for less than one million dollar)?
Its nor really the cure if u seen the monkeys pic you would see most of the regrowth were thin hair that became thick

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Its nor really the cure if u seen the monkeys pic you would see most of the regrowth were thin hair that became thick
indeed and i have no idea and it's just how i cope now but but for slick bald area on the hairline and temples if ones manage to get small vellus thanks to follica then turning those vellus into longer " thin" "diffuse looking hair" thanks to bay maybe after that using a wnt agonist or some other other sort of growth stimulant we could manage to get cosmetically acceptable looking hair on previously bald area on the front.

and if not i'll just rope. i'm holding up and fighting till 2025 then i give up for good

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
indeed and i have no idea and it's just how i cope now but but for slick bald area on the hairline and temples if ones manage to get small vellus thanks to follica then turning those vellus into longer " thin" "diffuse looking hair" thanks to bay maybe after that using a wnt agonist or some other other sort of growth stimulant we could manage to get cosmetically acceptable looking hair on previously bald area on the front.

and if not i'll just rope. i'm holding up and fighting till 2025 then i give up for good
You talk about follica like its not derma device with the same minoxidil …

but this treatment wont deliver anything new.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You talk about follica like its not derma device with the same minoxidil …

but this treatment wont deliver anything new.
we only need vellus for bay to work right? i'm doing oral+topical min + dermaroller ( as per follica is doing) and i'm covered in vellus hair down to Norwood-1 area but they just won't f*****g grow no matter what so i'm praying and coping till bay comes out and hopefully turn them terminal

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we only need vellus for bay to work right? i'm doing oral+topical min + dermaroller ( as per follica is doing) and i'm covered in vellus hair down to Norwood-1 area but they just won't f*****g grow no matter what so i'm praying and coping till bay comes out and hopefully turn them terminal
We need to wait for human trails first…

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score

144433.png

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a higher probability for the tooth fairy to exist than for SM to deliver any results. I feel sorry for those still waiting for the tooth fairy to visit them. How should I feel about the ones waiting for SM results?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe worth for some of you thinking that 2025 is the deadline for a miracle drug to start adopting other protocols now till the miracle materialize. The trend on new experiments in 2021 is going strong. I personally created a group buy on UT-34 and I am sorry if some of you missed it but there are other less costly alternatives at this time. Please refer to my low/medium/high budget I posted in one of the group buy thread (ARV-110 & WAY200070, iirc)

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Recap of the timeline:

Oct 30, 2019: first post

On Feb 5, 2020 Pegasus puts some water on the fire and writes:
Not even close to a cure. I guarantee you it is not even as effective as minoxidil or finasteride.

Now I'm 100% convinced this guy is a scammer trying to inflate his valuation to dupe investors out of their money. Pay no attention to Samumed. I'm sure SM04554 works to a degree, but I doubt it's as effective a wnt disinhibitor as is WAY.

NoMoney promptly replies: on the same day
1. he is too famous to be a Scammer. Everybody knows him. (Forbes, Tv, politician )
2. his CV is too impressive. He demonstrated that he is able to etabilish such companies.
3. He did clinical trials in many different cases in arrangement with the FDA. And he showed the results.
4. His team is very competent and famous. I cant imagine, that they would risk to lose everything for more Money.
They're all rich anyway (!!!)

What follows is an exchange between an ignorant crowd of believers and Samumed fans who can't tell the difference between terminal and vellus hair and pegasus trying to enlighten them, generously giving his time to educate a few ready to listen (myself included).

52 pages later or more than 2 years later, on Dec 3, 2021 some people finally realize this was a scam:
I think we are at a point where its safe to say its a failure, @pegasus2 was right guys.

What's next? People who are high or completely naive will continue to believe SM is an effective treatment for hair loss. This thread will probably expand to 100 pages before the. most stubborns open. their eyes.

At a minimum, all the folks who posted that pegasue would be wrong need to DM him a personal apology.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn’t they remove the molecule from their pipeline too?

BaldingHell

My Regimen
Reaction score
Recap of the timeline:

Oct 30, 2019: first post

On Feb 5, 2020 Pegasus puts some water on the fire and writes:
Not even close to a cure. I guarantee you it is not even as effective as minoxidil or finasteride.

Now I'm 100% convinced this guy is a scammer trying to inflate his valuation to dupe investors out of their money. Pay no attention to Samumed. I'm sure SM04554 works to a degree, but I doubt it's as effective a wnt disinhibitor as is WAY.

NoMoney promptly replies: on the same day
1. he is too famous to be a Scammer. Everybody knows him. (Forbes, Tv, politician )
2. his CV is too impressive. He demonstrated that he is able to etabilish such companies.
3. He did clinical trials in many different cases in arrangement with the FDA. And he showed the results.
4. His team is very competent and famous. I cant imagine, that they would risk to lose everything for more Money.
They're all rich anyway (!!!)

What follows is an exchange between an ignorant crowd of believers and Samumed fans who can't tell the difference between terminal and vellus hair and pegasus trying to enlighten them, generously giving his time to educate a few ready to listen (myself included).

52 pages later or more than 2 years later, on Dec 3, 2021 some people finally realize this was a scam:
I think we are at a point where its safe to say its a failure, @pegasus2 was right guys.

What's next? People who are high or completely naive will continue to believe SM is an effective treatment for hair loss. This thread will probably expand to 100 pages before the. most stubborns open. their eyes.

At a minimum, all the folks who posted that pegasue would be wrong need to DM him a personal apology.
Damn you make me lose hope on every treatment

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't tell me that you just found out that this treatment would never have a chance. If so, you and a few others should start listening more carefully.