Samumed Sm04554 Results Normalized To Baseline

MrJolly26

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's absolutely no way this drug fails. Androgenetic Alopecia in macaques has been shown to be exactly the same as in humans except for the pattern. What works on them works on us, 100%. HMI-115 is the cure to male pattern baldness without side effects.

So, what company is behind HMI-115?

It will be a long time until 2024 :s

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's absolutely no way this drug fails. Androgenetic Alopecia in macaques has been shown to be exactly the same as in humans except for the pattern. What works on them works on us, 100%. HMI-115 is the cure to male pattern baldness without side effects.
man you're giving me too much hope. sorry to ask for the 10000 times but would hmi regrow slick bald hairline and temples with thick pre Androgenetic Alopecia hair after muliple rounds of injection? i'm feeling extremelly depressed lately...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
man you're giving me too much hope. sorry to ask for the 10000 times but would hmi regrow slick bald hairline and temples with thick pre Androgenetic Alopecia hair after muliple rounds of injection? i'm feeling extremelly depressed lately...
lol That remains to be seen. If your entire hairline doesn't come back then just get a small hair transplant.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The price of each injection may be much higher than a transplant right?
No, I doubt it will be more than 2k per injection once it's commercialized. Probably a good bit less.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
As we're on the subject. LOL @ anyone who thinks they are developing a drug for Androgenetic Alopecia that costs this much and isn't superior to minoxidil and dutasteride which cost pennies. Nobody would pay antibody prices if it wasn't effectively a cure.

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As we're on the subject. LOL @ anyone who thinks they are developing a drug for Androgenetic Alopecia that costs this much and isn't superior to minoxidil and dutasteride which cost pennies. Nobody would pay antibody prices if it wasn't effectively a cure.
Ppl pay 1k$ for prp treatment, that they make from your own blood and which is the biggest snake oil of this industry so imagin how much they would pay for this.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ppl pay 1k$ for prp treatment, that they make from your own blood and which is the biggest snake oil of this industry so imagin how much they would pay for this.
They will pay 10-20k for 6 months treatment.

scientist_0005

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
but if prp had to go through fda which HMI will have to it would get denied because its f*****g ineffective. the reason why you can scam so much with autologous stem cell therqpeutics is bc they dont need to get approved by any agency bc its just your own unprocessed cells

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
how often do you think injections would be needed, biannually?
So on the macaques it was a 6 month course, injections every two weeks and those results lasted at least 2 years and had barely started to drop back after 4. I imagine the standard would be something like a 6 months every two years?

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Having it be an injection is bound to be a pain tho.
You'd have to find a clinic near to do it for you in a safe environment, and hair restoration clinic always pump up the price too.

sh*t, i mean in my country the most extensive non surgical treatment you can usually find is minoxidil 2%, "vitamins mesotherapy" and maybe fina.
Even if it's out in 2024, you can bet your *** it'll be a pain to find.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it works, every man will want this. Expect prices to drop fast, the demand for this will be sky high if it really is as promised (1 injection every 2 years, no side effects)
It's not one injection it was 12

Johnson40

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
is hmi supposed to be out in 2024? i need to cope badly rn
It's only an estimation, if i wanted to be pessimistic i'd say some postponing is bound to happen.
And i'll assume you're French, but sorry frérot but if it comes out as some sort of mesotherapy, it'll be a pain to find here, just look at the horrendous state and the lag of modern hair restoration clinics and dermatologists.

SMI-6 hitting the grey market could be a good alternative in the mean time, we should try to push this for big sellers.

10-20k every 2 years is still pretty steep tbh
Macaques managed to keep their hair for 4 years, they seemed to have lost very little, but then again it's on macaques.
It's possible that humans don't keep them half as long.

And sh*t, if you can buy 2 years drug free, if you're willing to add something to that, you might last long enough for better treatment to eventually come out.