Safest Antiandrogen For Your Dick - Bicalutamide

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. That's an extrapolation of your own tastes. Biased reasonning, people tend to be attracted by their own ethinicity, that's the general trand everyone acknowledge, sad but true and timeless, period.

Bad news again, your group is shaping the standards of appearance for your group only, you will move and your standards will evolve, trust the elders, or don't and keep thinking you ll have the same standards your whole life.

Again, that's a flawed way of thinking, maybe you or your group don't find them attractive now. They are 30 yo older than you, pick pics from them when they were your age, that would make sense, and they were beauty standards back then,
Neoteny is not idolised, it's just normal for Young people to be attracted to people who look as Young as they are. And older people also tend to be attracted to people who look like they own age, it has Always been this way and your generation is not the exception.

And maybe it's time to bring yourself a bit of cinematographic culture if you don't know G.Clooney. That or you really are not interested in cinema which is fine but don't blame your age for this deficiency.

That's sexist towards women and retarded because compliments are based on attraction (not exclusively sexuel, don't use that) otherwise they are fake.

It's ok you have your own taste i have no problem with that, why do you care to give reasons for it and why do you try to make it a generalisation. You don't need to justify anything about taste.

I’m not South Korean, so your point has just flown out of the window.

Evidently, as males get older they become more mature looking. And, for most women, they have to accept that maturity and mould their preferences around that. Since the younger generation has higher beauty standards (e.g. more males delving into anti-ageing products such as retinoids and sunscreen, or delving into cosmetics) compared to ten years ago, younger generations will continue that rise; of course we won’t be able to catch up, just like how you can’t. But, put your money where your mouth is, because my predictions always come true; neoteny is the future.

But, we don’t know if the studies point of attraction is sexual or not. That’s obviously going to cross a woman’s mind, and will hold its part within the judgement. Last week, some women told me that modelling would be ideal for me, but does that mean they’re attracted to me? You have to separate the attraction of a woman from the technical point of appearance. I don’t have my own taste; I don’t have attraction to men or women, so I’m speaking upon this technically.

(By the way, stating that what I’m saying is ‘sexist and retarded’ is completely redundant)

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not South Korean, so your point has just flown out of the window.

Evidently, as males get older they become more mature looking. And, for most women, they have to accept that maturity and mould their preferences around that. Since the younger generation has higher beauty standards (e.g. more males delving into anti-ageing products such as retinoids and sunscreen, or delving into cosmetics) compared to ten years ago, younger generations will continue that rise; of course we won’t be able to catch up, just like how you can’t. But, put your money where your mouth is, because my predictions always come true; neoteny is the future.

But, we don’t know if the studies point of attraction is sexual or not. That’s obviously going to cross a woman’s mind, and will hold its part within the judgement. Last week, some women told me that modelling would be ideal for me, but does that mean they’re attracted to me? You have to separate the attraction of a woman from the technical point of appearance. I don’t have my own taste; I don’t have attraction to men or women, so I’m speaking upon this technically.

(By the way, stating that what I’m saying is ‘sexist and retarded’ is completely redundant)

I didn't assume you were SK, you didn't get my point. I assumed you were not in the general trend, and that you feel more attracted to another ethnicity than your own, and this kind of situation doesn't represent the general trend. No judgement on this, it's just facts. So my point didn't fly out of the window, it's still in the middle of the room i guess.

Males AND women become more mature looking, Then it's not about coping or acceptance, it's basic social instinct to seek partnership with people who have the same degree of maturity.

And for those women telling you that : yes, saying that implies a certain kind of attraction and yes It might be not sexual at all, It's just like saying i prefer blue to red, preferences come from a certain kind of attraction.

(Sexist for a Reason, retarded for another Reason, so not redundant.)

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys can we stop with the preferences and whatnot. People prefer different things, and there is nothing wrong with ageing. If i had to choose, i'll choose masculanity over neoteny, but life puts me on a line where Bicalutamide might give me the push that i needed in terms of hair.

Now back to the subject, if by chance someone were to star Bica, the AR would upregulate, then if they drop the drug, would AR still be upregulated permanently ?? This combinning with the significant increase of T would be a bad income. I am NOT planning to take estrogen (i can't even get it prescribed). So @Ikarus i need ways to deal with the upregulated AR and T if i decided to drop Bica. (DHT isn't a concern cause it's always crushed with Dutasteride.)

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys can we stop with the preferences and whatnot. People prefer different things, and there is nothing wrong with ageing. If i had to choose, i'll choose masculanity over neoteny, but life puts me on a line where Bicalutamide might give me the push that i needed in terms of hair.

Now back to the subject, if by chance someone were to star Bica, the AR would upregulate, then if they drop the drug, would AR still be upregulated permanently ?? This combinning with the significant increase of T would be a bad income. I am NOT planning to take estrogen (i can't even get it prescribed). So @Ikarus i need ways to deal with the upregulated AR and T if i decided to drop Bica. (DHT isn't a concern cause it's always crushed with Dutasteride.)

You can add a low dose of CPA into the mix to prevent that from happening, instead of the estradiol.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can add a low dose of CPA into the mix to prevent that from happening, instead of the estradiol.
CPA is beyond my financial limit in my hairloss regime, but i'll keep it in mind. Another thing, i see that you are knowledgeable on Bica, so my apologise for the constant questions. I would like to know if Bica will reverse my body hair. Dutasteride caused my body hair to drop 35% of what it was in the first 6 months of it (pubic hair took a big reduction), so i think it will drop some more in the future (i considere it a good thing anway). The only negative was Duta affected my facial hair same as my body hair (blonder and finer). Will Bica further reduce my body/facial hair more or the uprise in T and AR will cancel these side effects ?? Am i overestimating Bica ??

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
CPA is beyond my financial limit in my hairloss regime, but i'll keep it in mind. Another thing, i see that you are knowledgeable on Bica, so my apologise for the constant questions. I would like to know if Bica will reverse my body hair. Dutasteride caused my body hair to drop 35% of what it was in the first 6 months of it (pubic hair took a big reduction), so i think it will drop some more in the future (i considere it a good thing anway). The only negative was Duta affected my facial hair same as my body hair (blonder and finer). Will Bica further reduce my body/facial hair more or the uprise in T and AR will cancel these side effects ?? Am i overestimating Bica ??

Bicalutamide will lead to a reduction in body hair, as long as your dosage is sufficient. But, it depends on the person; some people experience more lessening of body hair compared to others. It could reduce your facial hair to some extent, but it will more so slow down its growth. However, anti-androgens combined with laser hair removal will lead to impressive results; it will lead to results significantly greater compared to if you weren't using anti-androgens.

In regards to CPA, you will only need a dose of 6.25mg/day, but you may need to cut out dutasteride since the two react negatively.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bicalutamide will lead to a reduction in body hair, as long as your dosage is sufficient. But, it depends on the person; some people experience more lessening of body hair compared to others. It could reduce your facial hair to some extent, but it will more so slow down its growth. However, anti-androgens combined with laser hair removal will lead to impressive results; it will lead to results significantly greater compared to if you weren't using anti-androgens.

In regards to CPA, you will only need a dose of 6.25mg/day, but you may need to cut out dutasteride since the two react negatively.
I was planning to go 50mg of Bica everyday (the usual dose). Combinning it with Dutasteride could improve Bica's effectiveness. I don't mind increased Dutasteride in my blood, as long as i don't get severe side effects more than i already have (weaker erections, memory problems, declined sperm quality but im still clingy to the drug because it's finally something that helps my scalp). Do you think Bica 50mg is enough ??

Also, i read that CPA reduces T, but it isn't very consistent unless paired with some form of estrogen. I found these charts in Wiki, and as you can see, T levels kept rising slowly even tho CPA was blocking it. I don't know how to exactly explain it, but i think CPA alone loses potency slowly unless paired with some form of estradiol (this was on 10mg and 20 mg of CPA, so i suppose 6,25 mg was going to be more weaker in terms of T suppression).

Attachments

• 297px-Androgen_levels_with_10_or_20_mg_per_day_oral_cyproterone_acetate_in_men.png
    297px-Androgen_levels_with_10_or_20_mg_per_day_oral_cyproterone_acetate_in_men.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 198
  • 300px-Testosterone_levels_with_5_or_10_mg_per_day_oral_cyproterone_acetate_in_men.png
    300px-Testosterone_levels_with_5_or_10_mg_per_day_oral_cyproterone_acetate_in_men.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
At some point you run out of choices and have to accept your fate, sorry.

Buzz and get a transplant with some smp and stop poisoning yourself popping multiple dutasteride pills like candy.
It’s not as easy as that. Trying to pay for and fit a FUE and SMP into your working/social life without anyone noticing is very tricky.

whatintheworld

Reaction score
It’s not as easy as that. Trying to pay for and fit a FUE and SMP into your working/social life without anyone noticing is very tricky.

Sure I understand that. But there is always a period where transplants look terrible, that's an expected part of the whole process.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was planning to go 50mg of Bica everyday (the usual dose). Combinning it with Dutasteride could improve Bica's effectiveness. I don't mind increased Dutasteride in my blood, as long as i don't get severe side effects more than i already have (weaker erections, memory problems, declined sperm quality but im still clingy to the drug because it's finally something that helps my scalp). Do you think Bica 50mg is enough ??

Also, i read that CPA reduces T, but it isn't very consistent unless paired with some form of estrogen. I found these charts in Wiki, and as you can see, T levels kept rising slowly even tho CPA was blocking it. I don't know how to exactly explain it, but i think CPA alone loses potency slowly unless paired with some form of estradiol (this was on 10mg and 20 mg of CPA, so i suppose 6,25 mg was going to be more weaker in terms of T suppression).
It's not just memory problem, It's a precursor of depression. Hop on bicalutamide and switch to finasteride. Stop taking dutasteride.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not just memory problem, It's a precursor of depression. Hop on bicalutamide and switch to finasteride. Stop taking dutasteride.
I will hop on on Bica when i build a good plan on getting the prescription for it, but i can't switch from Dutasteride to Finasteride. The idea of being on a weaker 5AR inhibitor stresses me and keeps nagging at me. What if Dutasteride already upregulated my AR, and the fact that Finasteride is weaker, it is bound to fail and speeds up my hairloss. Even if i pair Bica and finasteride, im too paranoid.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

You don’t need much testosterone suppression from CPA, which is why 6.25mg/day would be fine. Although, 10mg/day would be somewhat preferable, but it’s harder to cut the pill into fifths. With that chart, we don’t know the methodology; they could have been slowly weaning off the medication, since you shouldn’t go cold turkey. Combining a low-dose of CPA with 50mg/day of bicalutamide should put your testosterone levels low enough for the bicalutamide to work more effectively, whilst preventing the issues if you ever decided to stop taking the medications. You should definitely ask for a blood test covering your hormones (testosterone and estrogen levels), as well as your liver, whilst you are on these medications.

50mg/day of bicalutamide is enough, but it would be better to combine it with CPA. However, it’s been mentioned that dutasteride and CPA have a negative interaction, so maybe finasteride would be a better option within the trio.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don’t need much testosterone suppression from CPA, which is why 6.25mg/day would be fine. Although, 10mg/day would be somewhat preferable, but it’s harder to cut the pill into fifths. With that chart, we don’t know the methodology; they could have been slowly weaning off the medication, since you shouldn’t go cold turkey. Combining a low-dose of CPA with 50mg/day of bicalutamide should put your testosterone levels low enough for the bicalutamide to work more effectively, whilst preventing the issues if you ever decided to stop taking the medications. You should definitely ask for a blood test covering your hormones (testosterone and estrogen levels), as well as your liver, whilst you are on these medications.

50mg/day of bicalutamide is enough, but it would be better to combine it with CPA. However, it’s been mentioned that dutasteride and CPA have a negative interaction, so maybe finasteride would be a better option within the trio.
Thank you for your input. I actually wonder, wouldn't 50mg CPA every 5 days acheive same effects as 10mg everyday ?? Assuming that CPA's half life is 24 hours (which isn't, it's alot more than that, ranging from 36 hours to 4 1/2 days). It would be awesome if this theory is indeed true.

And i do agree about not knowing what was the real method behind that study chart (even though it was stated 10mg CPA everyday during the treatment phase, but who knows..) i hope CPA alone is potent enough for T. Planning to start Bica with dutasteride as i mentionned before, but if i see myself lazing around on it, i'll hop on CPA for minimal T rebound upon quiting Bica. What side effects can i expect on Bica apart from Gyno ?? (I am overweight and I am positive that dutasteride spiked my estrogen and caused me female fat distribution in my abdomen and hips). Is estrogen in this regard healthy ??

Last edited:

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Desperated_Kid Please continue mass-disliking my posts, you are just adding to the collection...

Thank you for your input. I actually wonder, wouldn't 50mg CPA every 5 days acheive same effects as 10mg everyday ?? Assuming that CPA's half life is 24 hours (which isn't, it's alot more than that, ranging from 36 hours to 4 1/2 days). It would be awesome if this theory is indeed true.

And i do agree about not knowing what was the real method behind that study chart (even though it was stated 10mg CPA everyday during the treatment phase, but who knows..) i hope CPA alone is potent enough for T. Planning to start Bica with dutasteride as i mentionned before, but if i see myself lazing around on it, i'll hop on CPA for minimal T rebound upon quiting Bica. What side effects can i expect on Bica apart from Gyno ?? (I am overweight and I am positive that dutasteride spiked my estrogen and caused me female fat distribution in my abdomen and hips). Is estrogen in this regard healthy ??

I wouldn’t bother with taking 50mg every five days due to its half-life. You won’t experience much side effects from bicalutamide; it’s mainly gynecomastia. However, the benefits outweigh the negatives. Having higher estradiol is useful, it will be more of a positive than negative in the long run.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Desperated_Kid Please continue mass-disliking my posts, you are just adding to the collection...

I wouldn’t bother with taking 50mg every five days due to its half-life. You won’t experience much side effects from bicalutamide; it’s mainly gynecomastia. However, the benefits outweigh the negatives. Having higher estradiol is useful, it will be more of a positive than negative in the long run.

lol at this delusional idiot

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I worry that i screwed my T:E ratio with Duta, even tho i am gay so i don't worry about women's high standarts, and i prefer being chubby, but i hope at least my hair is protected. Another thing, Casodex is very expensive in my country (equivalent to $80 for a 30 pill pack, and i plan to take the brand name only, paranoid about fake generics). So i came up with the idea of taking Bica every third day until i secure myself financially. Im aware that its effectiveness could be halfed, but i hope it won't be totally useless against AR in the long term (its half life is 7~10 days, so i don't think its that much different).

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol at this delusional idiot

Want to know what’s truly delusional? You thinking your irrelevant opinion matters! I’m not sure why you are on this website, you should be packing your bags for clown college.

I worry that i screwed my T:E ratio with Duta, even tho i am gay so i don't worry about women's high standarts, and i prefer being chubby, but i hope at least my hair is protected. Another thing, Casodex is very expensive in my country (equivalent to $80 for a 30 pill pack, and i plan to take the brand name only, paranoid about fake generics). So i came up with the idea of taking Bica every third day until i secure myself financially. Im aware that its effectiveness could be halfed, but i hope it won't be totally useless against AR in the long term (its half life is 7~10 days, so i don't think its that much different).

I don’t think straight men should care about women’s standards either; living to please others sounds exhausting. That’s quite expensive, it should cost less than half of that price for the brand name. If you don’t mind me asking, what country?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was a time when you, Ikarus and DHTcel were all in the same camp. Now it seems you guys hate each other. Wonder what happened.

HLV

School shooters and the general public don’t mesh well together

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Want to know what’s truly delusional? You thinking your irrelevant opinion matters! I’m not sure why you are on this website, you should be packing your bags for clown college.

I don’t think straight men should care about women’s standards either; living to please others sounds exhausting. That’s quite expensive, it should cost less than half of that price for the brand name. If you don’t mind me asking, what country?
Absolutely, i didn't mean by my statement that straight men or anyone should care what others think of them. It's just that when it comes to attraction, i am happy with the outcomes lol. I am currently living in Morocco, a country in North Africa, just below Spain. Medications here, especially for cancer tumors or life threatening conditions, are very expensive. Avodart costs the equivalent of $55 and Casodex is $80, so i would be spending $135 every month, it's quite difficult for a college student :( . I contacted a hair specialist near where im living, and she was very reluctant at first because i am already using avodart which very few people in this country are actually using it for BPH, but she agreed to atleast discuss it with me in her office. I could opt for generic Bica which is way cheaper (same price as avodart or slightly less), i just need to confirm it's genuine Bica and all is well.