Safest Antiandrogen For Your Dick - Bicalutamide

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just making sure the Dutasteride you got was legit and you gave it enough time to work. You are free to use HRT but be aware of the potential serious side effects and use at your own risk.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This. to make no difference would be very rare.

HLV

Yes indeed. 2.5mg of dutasteride should certainly have some sort of an effect, even if that just means maintaining the hair you already have. I don't know how he obtained his dutasteride, but if it was the case that he bought it online from somewhere like India, his dutasteride might not have been genuine.

I don’t think it’s that rare, it’s just that DHT isn’t the only hormone to cause hair loss. Both testosterone and DHT will cause hair loss.

Moreover, I have my own theory developed over the course of my entire hair loss life.

If my dick functions well, my hair loss stop. If my dick is often going upward, my hair loss will continue.

The 2.5mg dutasteride can't kill my dick. In other words, hair loss continues.

Anyone here have the same conclusion as me?

I am sorry again with my English because I am from Hong Kong

I think that too; those who claim to have no sexual side effects will end up losing their hair rapidly once their body starts to become sensitive over androgens as a whole. I find it interesting how women will use these medications, risking similar side effects; I believe that’s because women put their appearance first, unlike men who have the mindset of ‘any hole is a goal’, even if that’s a vacuum.

Just making sure the Dutasteride you got was legit and you gave it enough time to work. You are free to use HRT but be aware of the potential serious side effects and use at your own risk.

HLV

Bicalutamide isn’t HRT, it’s ADT.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should probably switch from dutasteride to finasteride, apparently dutasteride has a negative interaction with bicalutamide. Either that, or I’ll cut out 5AR inhibitors entirely.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s that rare, it’s just that DHT isn’t the only hormone to cause hair loss. Both testosterone and DHT will cause hair loss.
Yes, but DHT is a MUCH bigger contributor than testosterone. Specifically, it is the DHT from 5-alpha reductase type 2 that is the main culprit. I firmly believe that dutasteride will work over the long-term for more than 95% of men. It has certainly worked brilliantly for me myself.

As I see it, the HRT route should be seen as a last resort for whose who have not had success with finasteride/dutasteride, and who value their hair to such an extent that they would become extremely distressed and even suicidal if they were to lose their hair. HRT treatments are very hardcore, and taking them does involve a significant element of risk. It all comes down to how much you value your hair over the risk to your health and your masculinity, at the end of the day.

Thomas Lu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but DHT is a MUCH bigger contributor than testosterone. Specifically, it is the DHT from 5-alpha reductase type 2 that is the main culprit. I firmly believe that dutasteride will work over the long-term for more than 95% of men. It has certainly worked brilliantly for me myself.

As I see it, the HRT route should be seen as a last resort for whose who have not had success with finasteride/dutasteride, and who value their hair to such an extent that they would become extremely distressed and even suicidal if they were to lose their hair. HRT treatments are very hardcore, and taking them does involve a significant element of risk. It all comes down to how much you value your hair over the risk to your health and your masculinity, at the end of the day.
Very well said.

Thomas Lu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should probably switch from dutasteride to finasteride, apparently dutasteride has a negative interaction with bicalutamide. Either that, or I’ll cut out 5AR inhibitors entirely.
Cutting out 5ar entirely, then you open chance for DHT to lessen the effect of bicalutamide. You are sure you wanna do that ?

Thomas Lu

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think that too; those who claim to have no sexual side effects will end up losing their hair rapidly once their body starts to become sensitive over androgens as a whole. I find it interesting how women will use these medications, risking similar side effects; I believe that’s because women put their appearance first, unlike men who have the mindset of ‘any hole is a goal’, even if that’s a vacuum.

Bicalutamide isn’t HRT, it’s ADT.
Haha damn it, you guys are funny as well as knowledgeable. By merely looking at forum in hk and china, I am sure I will get back very fast given that they are very incompetent.

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Moreover, I have my own theory developed over the course of my entire hair loss life.

If my dick functions well, my hair loss stop. If my dick is often going upward, my hair loss will continue.

The 2.5mg dutasteride can't kill my dick. In other words, hair loss continues.

Anyone here have the same conclusion as me?

Bro science at its finest.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

There isn’t much proof to backup that DHT is the main culprit besides stating that those with a deficiency in 5AR enzymes don’t go bald. Likelihood is that men don’t have a significant sensitivity to the effects of androgens until they get older, in which reducing DHT is enough to maintain your hair until a certain point. And, those who don’t respond to 5AR inhibitors must have a premature sensitivity to the effects of androgens.

I do not think men should allow balding; men should increase their standards in terms of appearance. South Korean men make us look hysterical, with their beautifying neotenous appearance. As our goddess once said:

27CF1E46-1B38-49DF-81A0-8B8B63D2BA91.jpeg

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cutting out 5ar entirely, then you open chance for DHT to lessen the effect of bicalutamide. You are sure you wanna do that ?

It’s not needed for me, since I’m on estradiol, which has put my testosterone levels at around 136 ng/dL. Even if the competition is there, it wouldn’t matter since my testosterone levels are low enough for bicalutamide to block.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

what do you mean? us? I don't follow. pretty straightforward question -- if you don't want to answer it, that is fine.

regardless I have never seen anyone (be in the straight or gay world) promote Asian/Korean men as ideal.

~20 years ago, guys such as: Cruise, Pitt, Clooney and Beckham were often labeled (by the mainstream entertainment media) as the epitome of male beauty and ~20 years later the "standards" remain the same

having said all that, I don't really have a dog in this fight (you vs Pigeon)

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Neoteny is not attractive to women at all. Maybe only to prepubescent girls.

An Asian face is more 'similar to that of an infant' than other races
permalink | category: Race | table of contents
Researchers analyzing racial facial differences have observed that adult Asian facial structures are more similar to those of infants than other races. A person's degree of resemblance to an infant is termed "neoteny." Neoteny is a female sexually dimorphic trait, meaning that increased neoteny can make a face look more feminine.

This observation of greater neoteny among Asian facial structures in general may help to explain a large degree of women's disregard for Asian men. Having a more neotenous or infantile face may benefit Asian women while hindering Asian men.

Quotes:

• The facial structure of Asians is similar to that of an infant, including a wider and rounder face, higher eyebrow, fuller upper lid, lower nasal bridge with horizontally placed flared ala, flatter malar prominence and midface, fuller and more protuberant lips, and more receded chin.
References:

• Vashi NA, de Castro Maymone MB, Kundu RV. 2016. Aging Differences in Ethnic Skin. J Clin Aesthet Dermatol. 9(1): 31–38. [FullText]

I mean, I don’t care for your age group whatsoever. Within my age group, which is what’s shaping the standards of appearance, neoteny is idolised. I’m assuming you are twenty-nine, looking at your profile, in which you must have been my age during 2009. During those years, the desired male appearance was significantly different.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what do you mean? us? I don't follow. pretty straightforward question -- if you don't want to answer it, that is fine.

regardless I have never seen anyone (be in the straight or gay world) promote Asian/Korean men as ideal.

~20 years ago, guys such as: Cruise, Pitt, Clooney and Beckham were often labeled (by the mainstream entertainment media) as the epitome of male beauty and ~20 years later the "standards" remain the same

having said all that, I don't really have a dog in this fight (you vs Pigeon)

‘Us’ included myself, referring that I’m not South Korean.

Again, you are in the same situation as Pigeon; you are seeing things from an older point of view. I do not know a single person who finds those men ideal within my age group, instead they find TikTok/Instagram stars more ideal. I wouldn’t be surprised if people my age wouldn’t even know who Clooney is, because I surely don’t.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For younger girls maybe yeah, Bieber looked like a lesbian too in his younger years.

But what you need to understand is preferences will change, women who are 20+ years old are more attracted to men with less neoteny.

Let’s see who is right!

Thomas Lu

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't mean to jump into your argument but I just have one question.

RU58841 is doing the same mechanism as bicalutamide that blocks the androgen receptor. Is my understanding correct?

If that is the case, why ru58841 didn't work on me??...(my RU is real as I purchased in anageninc). How you guys think about ru58841 efficacy ?

Thanks.