Safest Antiandrogen For Your Dick - Bicalutamide

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't mean to jump into your argument but I just have one question.

RU58841 is doing the same mechanism as bicalutamide that blocks the androgen receptor. Is my understanding correct?

If that is the case, why ru58841 didn't work on me??...(my RU is real as I purchased in anageninc). How you guys think about ru58841 efficacy ?

Thanks.

Because RU's anti androgenic action is about as good as pissing into the ocean.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems you were simply a non-responder then, which is very unfortunate. Seeing as dutasteride didn't stop your hair loss, there isn't really anything that will other than possibly these HRT treatments.
I am also on dutasteride 2.5 mg, and I can tell you that 5-ar inhibitor doesn't work for everyone. Even if it works, it's efficacy declines over the time. It's not worth to spend huge amount of money on dutasteride 2.5 mg.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies support my view more that's for sure.

If neoteny was a desired trait in men, asian men would dominate in female preference studies, yet we see white men dominating and in a lot of studies even female asians preferring white over asian men. (but of course there are other factors at play too)

Studies only apply to you until it comes to finasteride.

Michael1986

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am also on dutasteride 2.5 mg, and I can tell you that 5-ar inhibitor doesn't work for everyone. Even if it works, it's efficacy declines over the time. It's not worth to spend huge amount of money on dutasteride 2.5 mg.
5-ar inhibitors work for the overwhelming majority of male pattern baldness sufferers though, and their effectiveness can last indefinitely for some guys. I've been on dutasteride for over five years and still going strong. There's no need to use 2.5mg of dutasteride. Why not just spend five times less and use 0.5mg, which in theory should be hardly any less effective than 2.5mg.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
5-ar inhibitors work for the overwhelming majority of male pattern baldness sufferers though, and their effectiveness can last indefinitely for some guys. I've been on dutasteride for over five years and still going strong. There's no need to use 2.5mg of dutasteride. Why not just spend five times less and use 0.5mg, which in theory should be hardly any less effective than 2.5mg.
Dutasteride worked for me for more than six years. Now, unfortunately, even dutasteride 2.5 mg is not working for me.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride worked for me for more than six years. Now, unfortunately, even dutasteride 2.5 mg is not working for me.

did you experience any regrowth back when you started Duta 5 years ago? were you on minoxidil as well? any sides from oral spironolactone?

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because not all studies are equal.

Merck has altered study results in the past with vioxx and the new reuters article is showing us Merck is again not to be trusted.

Hence we see so many people who experience side effects from fina, lol if you believe only 3% get sides.

I agree with you, what is the alternative though?

Thomas Lu

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are on the same page as me. 2.5mg dutas is no longer working on my hair loss. And my dick is still working very well. That means both my dht and testosterone are at least at normal level, which proves the inability of 5ar inhibitor on me.

So what's your current solution to combat hair loss given the strongest 5ar inhibitor is not working for you?

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are on the same page as me. 2.5mg dutas is no longer working on my hair loss. And my dick is still working very well. That means both my dht and testosterone are at least at normal level, which proves the inability of 5ar inhibitor on me.

So what's your current solution to combat hair loss given the strongest 5ar inhibitor is not working for you?
It doesn't mean that your DHT is at least at a normal level. Testosterone too causes hair loss. I have tried spironolactone 300 mg for more than a year. It was marginally effective for me. However, mental side effects were intolerable for me, In addition to that, my face began to feminise, so I gave up. I am still trying to find a better anti-androgen with significantly fewer side effects.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I should probably switch from dutasteride to finasteride, apparently dutasteride has a negative interaction with bicalutamide. Either that, or I’ll cut out 5AR inhibitors entirely.
What kind of negative interaction ?? I am planning to go Duta + oral bicalutamide to save my remaining hairs. But i need to know all there is before adding yet another potent AA.

Thomas Lu

My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't mean that your DHT is at least at a normal level. Testosterone too causes hair loss. I have tried spironolactone 300 mg for more than a year. It was marginally effective for me. However, mental side effects were intolerable for me, In addition to that, my face began to feminise, so I gave up. I am still trying to find a better anti-androgen with significantly fewer side effects.
I am planning on this. Let's try

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of negative interaction ?? I am planning to go Duta + oral bicalutamide to save my remaining hairs. But i need to know all there is before adding yet another potent AA.

It may increase the blood levels of dutasteride, which is a negative in my eyes... It’s not too great of a negative, for some it might be a positive.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
At some point you run out of choices and have to accept your fate, sorry.

Buzz and get a transplant with some smp and stop poisoning yourself popping multiple dutasteride pills like candy.

No one should accept ‘fate’, just to preserve masculinity...

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because not all studies are equal.

Merck has altered study results in the past with vioxx and the new reuters article is showing us Merck is again not to be trusted.

Hence we see so many people who experience side effects from fina, lol if you believe only 3% get sides.

I don’t understand why you are combining beauty with female preference. I am neotenous, I couldn’t give two craps if females prefer me or not. I am more so grateful with compliments, rather than attraction.

Out of us two, women would prefer you more. But, I am more prone to compliments from both men and women regarding my appearance, especially since there’s more what goes into appearance rather than sexual attraction, which is definitely the point of judgement with these women.

Some women are attracted to Ted Bundy, and go to the point of sending love letters and having an obsession. I do not trust the preference of women, and it dictating what beauty is.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What delusion is there? South Korean men do make us look hysterical, in terms of appearance.

No. That's an extrapolation of your own tastes. Biased reasonning, people tend to be attracted by their own ethinicity, that's the general trand everyone acknowledge, sad but true and timeless, period.

I mean, I don’t care for your age group whatsoever. Within my age group, which is what’s shaping the standards of appearance, neoteny is idolised. I’m assuming you are twenty-nine, looking at your profile, in which you must have been my age during 2009. During those years, the desired male appearance was significantly different.

Bad news again, your group is shaping the standards of appearance for your group only, you will move and your standards will evolve, trust the elders, or don't and keep thinking you ll have the same standards your whole life.

‘Us’ included myself, referring that I’m not South Korean.

Again, you are in the same situation as Pigeon; you are seeing things from an older point of view. I do not know a single person who finds those men ideal within my age group, instead they find TikTok/Instagram stars more ideal. I wouldn’t be surprised if people my age wouldn’t even know who Clooney is, because I surely don’t.

Again, that's a flawed way of thinking, maybe you or your group don't find them attractive now. They are 30 yo older than you, pick pics from them when they were your age, that would make sense, and they were beauty standards back then,
Neoteny is not idolised, it's just normal for Young people to be attracted to people who look as Young as they are. And older people also tend to be attracted to people who look like they own age, it has Always been this way and your generation is not the exception.

And maybe it's time to bring yourself a bit of cinematographic culture if you don't know G.Clooney. That or you really are not interested in cinema which is fine but don't blame your age for this deficiency.

I don’t understand why you are combining beauty with female preference. I am neotenous, I couldn’t give two craps if females prefer me or not. I am more so grateful with compliments, rather than attraction.

Out of us two, women would prefer you more. But, I am more prone to compliments from both men and women regarding my appearance, especially since there’s more what goes into appearance rather than sexual attraction, which is definitely the point of judgement with these women.

Some women are attracted to Ted Bundy, and go to the point of sending love letters and having an obsession. I do not trust the preference of women, and it dictating what beauty is.

That's sexist towards women and retarded because compliments are based on attraction (not exclusively sexuel, don't use that) otherwise they are fake.

It's ok you have your own taste i have no problem with that, why do you care to give reasons for it and why do you try to make it a generalisation. You don't need to justify anything about taste.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you on this for the biggest part.

But it's clear and logical women prefer male traits more than female traits (like neoteny).

Btw, this is also an interesting study:

View attachment 132084

But, what they prefer isn’t relevant; if it was relevant, Manu Rios would be classified as unattractive, but that’s evidently not the case since he’s favoured by modelling agencies. When it comes to female preference, it’s personal rather than technical.