Safest Antiandrogen For Your Dick - Bicalutamide

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you bothered about side effects?
Yes, I don’t feel like a man when I don’t even desire women anymore, I would be fine with that if my dick worked just fine but it takes a lot of stimulation for it to get erect when before it was easy

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
you must have really low androgen levels, drop finasteride and try 10mg bicalutamide + 30mg raloxifene
That would make sense, thanks so much, first actual help I’ve gotten from someone in a very long time that could help me. How often should I follow that regime and should I get off finasteride for a few weeks or months to get to baseline levels in my body or start right away? Also should I introduce keto or min or give it time?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That would make sense, thanks so much, first actual help I’ve gotten from someone in a very long time that could help me. How often should I follow that regime and should I get off finasteride for a few weeks or months to get to baseline levels in my body or start right away? Also should I introduce keto or min or give it time?
ketoconazole doesn't really do anything. just start 10mg bicalutamide and 30mg raloxifine, after 2 weeks on that drop finasteride.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats coming from the guy that signatures his name at the end of every one of his comments....

Perhaps, but I am not foolish or arrogant enough to claim to be above medical doctors and the majority of the individuals on this site.

HLV

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My regime right now it’s .5 finasteride 2 times a week, just ordered Keto and debating on starting minoxidil. I am still at the beginning stages of hairloss but I wanted to hop on treatment before it got any worse & even though finasteride it does seem to work. I still have a bit of enlarged breasts, low libido and no desire to have sex. I feel like I’m not a man, it sucks. Anyways, I have been reading up on Arimidex and how it can help with elevating the side effects of low libido but I have also read that taking too much can result in really low estrogen which bad also. I just want to keep my hair and my man hood at the same time, please help

insane sides at .5 only 2 times a week ?

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t say insane sides but I can notice significant different, a bit of enlarged breasts like I said, and that’s because I’m working out more then I have ever in my life, and low libido to the point where I don’t desire sex w women and I have to work extra hard to get my dick erect

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
The first 2 months I had no sexual side effects but I feel like the left over estrogen started piling up and that’s why I started to have side effects. Since high estrogen in the body have the same side effects as Finasteride side effects, makes sense imo

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The first 2 months I had no sexual side effects but I feel like the left over estrogen started piling up and that’s why I started to have side effects. Since high estrogen in the body have the same side effects as Finasteride side effects, makes sense imo

High E is a blessing; that’s what will provide you great results with hair loss medications.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I

Maybe I can find find a perfect medium to where I don’t get side effects and can keep my hair, DHTcel gives me hope

Johnny Garcia, not to hijack your posts as I wish you best of luck with your journey and I’m aware it’s not my business what drugs you choose to use.

That being said, as you stated you want to avoid side effects I would strongly discourage the use of these drugs you’ve been suggested by other posters here. A doctor would not prescribe them for a reason, and the majority of people on these forums would not go near them. Even if they work being able to stay on them long term is questionable.

Just not wanting you to get harmed, that is all. I’m aware your hair loss journey is not my business however, so I will just say I wish you the best.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Johnny Garcia, not to hijack your posts as I wish you best of luck with your journey and I’m aware it’s not my business what drugs you choose to use.

That being said, as you stated you want to avoid side effects I would strongly discourage the use of these drugs you’ve been suggested by other posters here. A doctor would not prescribe them for a reason, and the majority of people on these forums would not go near them. Even if they work being able to stay on them long term is questionable.

Just not wanting you to get harmed, that is all. I’m aware your hair loss journey is not my business however, so I will just say I wish you the best.

HLV

Express your issues with the use of bicalutamide.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I

Maybe I can find find a perfect medium to where I don’t get side effects and can keep my hair, DHTcel gives me hope
Men with metastatic Stage D2 prostate cancer have had multiple journals made on them regarding their comments that bicalutamide has “quality of life benefits”. Genetics regarding aging are also in the nucleus so bicalutamide has shown to reduce aging in many people including @Ein

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Express your issues with the use of bicalutamide.

I will not respond to that simply because a lot of posters, have tried to reason with you previously and even in the face of facts and studies you do not budge an inch. Debating with you is like arguing with somebody who believes the earth is flat.

However, the fact that you disliked the post even where I was genuinely showing concern for Johnny and his well-being, shows the extent of your immaturity.

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will not respond to that simply because a lot of posters, have tried to reason with you previously and even in the face of facts and studies you do not budge an inch. Debating with you is like arguing with somebody who believes the earth is flat.

However, the fact that you disliked the post even where I was genuinely showing concern for Johnny and his well-being, shows the extent of your immaturity.

HLV

What facts and studies were shown against bicalutamide? It’s rarely spoken about, and most people aren’t aware of its existence.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTcel, Some guy earlier in this thread simply expressed concern about the safety of these drugs and you “disliked” that too. So what is this? Some kind of gestapo/Nazi mentality where no one is allowed to express any concern or objection unless it agrees with what you and Ikarus believe?

HLV

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHTcel, Some guy earlier in this thread simply expressed concern about the safety of these drugs and you “disliked” that too. So what is this? Some kind of gestapo/Nazi mentality where no one is allowed to express any concern or objection unless it agrees with what you and Ikarus believe?

HLV

Are you talking about the person who was inferring bicalutamide will turn you into a woman?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
All he said was that it sounded dangerous. A reasonable concern.

HLV
You still haven’t explained how it’s dangerous, finasteride has wayyy more side effects.

DHTcel