Safest Antiandrogen For Your Dick - Bicalutamide

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't buy the feminization studs, maybe slight but nothing near to change gender

Feminisation does occur, but not as drastically as if you are taking estrogen. It would mainly give you a more youthful appearance, with smoother and acne-free skin.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Feminisation does occur, but not as drastically as if you are taking estrogen. It would mainly give you a more youthful appearance, with smoother and acne-free skin.
yeah, a second plus

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes and all the studies have shown ed rates are below 10%. there has not been a study showing an 80% ed rate, anything can be written on wiki.

Aren’t Finasteride rates of side effects much lower than this? This whole thing sounds dangerous

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aren’t Finasteride rates of side effects much lower than this? This whole thing sounds dangerous

Finasteride does have a significantly lower rate of side effects, but it’s also significantly less effective. Remember, bicalutamide is a medication used to treat prostate cancer whilst finasteride is used to treat benign prostate hyperplasia. It would be recommended to those who have truly aggressive hair loss, or non-responders to dutasteride.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride does have a significantly lower rate of side effects, but it’s also significantly less effective. Remember, bicalutamide is a medication used to treat prostate cancer whilst finasteride is used to treat benign prostate hyperplasia. It would be recommended to those who have truly aggressive hair loss, or non-responders to dutasteride.
E x a c t l y .

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s because it is dangerous. Especially when advice is given out by non doctors.

HLV
you aren't a doctor either, also I never said I was a doctor either, but when you keep writing your name at the end of your responses it makes it seem pretentious buddy.

DHTcel

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s because it is dangerous. Especially when advice is given out by non doctors.

HLV

You do not have viable knowledge on hair loss whatsoever. Maybe if you took our advice, you wouldn’t have needed to get a hair transplant.

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
562B328F-9426-423A-A8D2-1192AC541873.jpeg
Please see above image. Impressive you both jumped at EXACTLY the same time. You both really don’t have much else going on in your lives apart from playing doctors online handing out potentially dangerous advice do you?

This is my last post on this thread for today. Not interested in arguing online. Sorry.

HLV

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 121288 Please see above image. Impressive you both jumped at EXACTLY the same time. You both really don’t have much else going on in your lives apart from playing doctors online handing out potentially dangerous advice do you?

This is my last post on this thread for today. Not interested in arguing online. Sorry.

HLV
thats a pretty cute cat you got there

DHTcel

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You do not have viable knowledge on hair loss whatsoever. Maybe if you took our advice, you wouldn’t have needed to get a hair transplant.

You really think anybody in their right mind is going to take advice
from an 18 year old whose research has been searching hairloss on google for a few months?

P.s im thrilled with the results and that’s why I no longer make more than a post or two here a day. I’m satisfied. Meanwhile you’re here posting all day?

HLV

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
above 10%, yes
Hello, I am 19 years old and have been on finasteride for around 5 months now, I have almost no desire to want to be with girls and even if I did my dick isn’t the same ir used to be pre finasteride. Are you telling me this antiandrogen could be a sliver of hope for me??? Please respond

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello, I am 19 years old and have been on finasteride for around 5 months now, I have almost no desire to want to be with girls and even if I did my dick isn’t the same ir used to be pre finasteride. Are you telling me this antiandrogen could be a sliver of hope for me??? Please respond
yes

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really think anybody in their right mind is going to take advice
from an 18 year old whose research has been searching hairloss on google for a few months?

P.s im thrilled with the results and that’s why I no longer make more than a post or two here a day. I’m satisfied. Meanwhile you’re here posting all day?

HLV

I am not sure why you keep bringing up my age being eighteen, when I am not eighteen. I base my information on fact, whilst you base yours on ‘success stories’ from hair loss websites. Hilariously enough, you still can’t admit that dutasteride alone would not work in cases similar to mine.

I am not sure why you are coming on our threads to dictate your irrelevant opinion. We are significantly more educated than you in terms of hair loss; people on this website still believe DHT is the single hormone to cause hair loss. And I am unsure to why you are promoting the use of doctors when it comes to hair loss, because the last time I checked, they are completely useless.

Ikarus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you bothered about side effects?

HLV

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure why you keep bringing up my age being eighteen, when I am not eighteen. I base my information on fact, whilst you base yours on ‘success stories’ from hair loss websites. Hilariously enough, you still can’t admit that dutasteride alone would not work in cases similar to mine.

I am not sure why you are coming on our threads to dictate your irrelevant opinion. We are significantly more educated than you in terms of hair loss; people on this website still believe DHT is the single hormone to cause hair loss. And I am unsure to why you are promoting the use of doctors when it comes to hair loss, because the last time I checked, they are completely useless.

You have an inflated ego and the intelligence of a wet carrot. It’s a disastrous combination.

HLV

Johnny Garcia

My Regimen
Reaction score
My regime right now it’s .5 finasteride 2 times a week, just ordered Keto and debating on starting minoxidil. I am still at the beginning stages of hairloss but I wanted to hop on treatment before it got any worse & even though finasteride it does seem to work. I still have a bit of enlarged breasts, low libido and no desire to have sex. I feel like I’m not a man, it sucks. Anyways, I have been reading up on Arimidex and how it can help with elevating the side effects of low libido but I have also read that taking too much can result in really low estrogen which bad also. I just want to keep my hair and my man hood at the same time, please help

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have an inflated ego and the intelligence of a wet carrot. It’s a disastrous combination.

HLV
thats coming from the guy that signatures his name at the end of every one of his comments....

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My regime right now it’s .5 finasteride 2 times a week, just ordered Keto and debating on starting minoxidil. I am still at the beginning stages of hairloss but I wanted to hop on treatment before it got any worse & even though finasteride it does seem to work. I still have a bit of enlarged breasts, low libido and no desire to have sex. I feel like I’m not a man, it sucks. Anyways, I have been reading up on Arimidex and how it can help with elevating the side effects of low libido but I have also read that taking too much can result in really low estrogen which bad also. I just want to keep my hair and my man hood at the same time, please help
you must have really low androgen levels, drop finasteride and try 10mg bicalutamide + 30mg raloxifene