S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Such a common theme in this gutter of a forum... Not reading for sh*t, calling things a scam and the beautiful combination of both: calling something a scam despite the fact that you didn't read the whole thing about it.
A proper trial will decide its effectiveness; not your ability to see the future based on two ingredients.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK but why herbals? I bet it does nothing
if you have a solid product no need to add perppermint etc....
Ginseng has been proven to promote hair growth in numerous studies. It also abrogates the effects of DHT in a dose dependant manner. Cysteine is one of the main building blocks of the hair strand and follicle, we all know that Zinc is essential for hair growth. Lecithin and camphor are antioxidants and and free radical scavengers. They help with oxidative stress. There.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Ginseng has been proven to promote hair growth in numerous studies. It also abrogates the effects of DHT in a dose dependant manner. Cysteine is one of the main building blocks of the hair strand and follicle, we all know that Zinc is essential for hair growth. Lecithin and camphor are antioxidants and and free radical scavengers. They help with oxidative stress. There.
Any update?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So this product delivers results without the use of anti androgens?

Once a week with microneedling. Comes with 12 vials that you add an activator to before you use it I believe.

Only once a week topical application? That would be so awesome if this works! Are you supposed to take a break after 12 weeks or does this have to be used once a week for the rest of your life?

inmyhead

Reaction score
So this product delivers results without the use of anti androgens?

Only once a week topical application? That would be so awesome if this works! Are you supposed to take a break after 12 weeks or does this have to be used once a week for the rest of your life?
Don't you have to inject it?

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was casually reading the site and:

"Conditioned media from the most fresh stem cell without aging process prepared from umbilical cord blood of new born baby"

It turns out that the stories that all those horror movies are based on were right all along. Bathing in the blood of virgins does actually work.

Joke aside march is here so this thing should come out soon. Then again judging by the pricing on their other stuff I predict this will be even pricier than trinov, hopefully though it will actually work

ButWhyTho

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems similar to PRP (plasma rich proteins) with adipose derived stem cells. This procedure is commercially available in the US and EU right now. Just Google it, there's clinical trails happening all over. Seems like the Koreans are using umbilical stem cells and creating a topical. But it won't be available for consumer use for a couple years. If you're looking for treatment right now then it may be better to get PRP + Adipose stem cells. But it's expensive af. Almost as much as a transplant. So...

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am Korean.
Do you think it will be released soon and work?
There is no mention of this product in our country.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I heard that it’s supposed to release this year in Korea?

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi, I am Korean.
Do you think it will be released soon and work?
There is no mention of this product in our country.

According to opening post it's supposed to come out q1 this years , so if it goes according to schedule it should be out by the end of march althrough it will be late as usual most probably. Also according to the study 14%+ in four months which is pretty impressive imho. The real question is the price of the thing and aviability