S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the datas on the first page show results with once a day application. I wonder If they will realease the dates of their last trial? which is"NGF-574H will be directed to use on hair and scalp by subject her/himself at home twice a day." that said Good luck with the price of such product I fear:(.

Ng Mobile

My Regimen
Reaction score
"NGF-574H product is slated to launch in Korea no later than July 2019, first in clinics and hospitals. It will then later be made available to the general population in Korea,"

So approx July for clinics and hospitals, then Korean public (who knows how long after)...i have a feeling order this to Canada/USA from Korea will be a challenge

well at least its being released and i hope it all works out.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
assuming the commercial release on next July it's true, that's excellent news.
minoxidil can cause structural alterations of the heart and its effect subsides with time.
assuming this is sold as a cosmeceutical, customs shouldn't be an issue.

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn't this only tested on women in the trials?
I'm wondering about that as well. There were 2 trials if I recall correctly; I guess one for women and the other for men. I'm not entirely sure though.
Either way, I'm glad this is coming out. Hope it goes beyond the papers and proves to be a good alternative to f*****g Stone Age Minoxidil.

Notorious90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Cautiously optimistic. Need to remember that this was tested on 2% minoxidil and 5% is what is commonly used with greater results..

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cautiously optimistic. Need to remember that this was tested on 2% minoxidil and 5% is what is commonly used with greater results..

Who cares, the numbers are what matter and the numbers say +14.2% in a 4 month period. That alone would be a noticable cosmetic improvement. Assuming the improvement doesn't stop there, then we could be hitting gold. Biggest question for me are,

1 are the effects temporary or permanent, is it a maintainment product or it has a simiil minoxidil effect?
2 does it work on Androgenetic Alopecia and how well ?

Second question could make or brake the lotion.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who cares, the numbers are what matter and the numbers say +14.2% in a 4 month period. That alone would be a noticable cosmetic improvement. Assuming the improvement doesn't stop there, then we could be hitting gold. Biggest question for me are,

1 are the effects temporary or permanent, is it a maintainment product or it has a simiil minoxidil effect?
2 does it work on Androgenetic Alopecia and how well ?

Second question could make or brake the lotion.

1. it's impossible that its effects are permanent. even the trial clearly indicates 2 applications per day , everyday for 24 weeks. Remember, your androgen-sensitive follicles are 24/7 being assaulted by constant synthesis of DHT until the day you die.
2. it would be a sideless minoxidil , so it should work for maintenance and some regrowth.

br1

Reaction score
1. it's impossible that its effects are permanent. even the trial clearly indicates 2 applications per day , everyday for 24 weeks. Remember, your androgen-sensitive follicles are 24/7 being assaulted by constant synthesis of DHT until the day you die.
2. it would be a sideless minoxidil , so it should work for maintenance and some regrowth.
It's research says almost 30% increase in hair diameter. And 14% in density. Which combined seemsn very good to me.

This is old, but gonna drop it here anyways:
http://www.medipost-dermocare.co.kr/en/column-en/2018/07/9533

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
minoxidil does not have side effects

"
Minoxidil is generally well tolerated, but common side effects include burning or irritation of the eye, itching, redness or irritation at the treated area, and unwanted hair growth elsewhere on the body. Exacerbation of hair loss/alopecia has been reported.[8][9] Severe allergic reactions may include rash, hives, itching, difficulty breathing, tightness in the chest, swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, chest pain, dizziness, fainting, tachycardia, headache, sudden and unexplained weight gain, or swelling of the hands and feet.[10] Temporary hair loss is a common side effect of minoxidil treatment.[11] Manufacturers note that minoxidil-induced hair loss is a common side effect and describe the process as "shedding".

Alcohol and propylene glycol present in some topical preparations may dry the scalp, resulting in dandruff and contact dermatitis.[12]

Side effects of oral minoxidil may include swelling of the face and extremities, rapid and irregular heartbeat, lightheadedness, cardiac lesions, and focal necrosis of the papillary muscle and subendocardial areas of the left ventricle.[9] Cases of allergic reactions to minoxidil or the non-active ingredient propylene glycol, which is found in some topical minoxidil formulations, have been reported. Pseudoacromegaly is an extremely rare side effect reported with large doses of oral minoxidil.[13]

Minoxidil may cause hirsutism, although it is exceedingly rare and reversible by discontinuation of the drug.[14]
"

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so most of those are either due to the vehicle or wrong application
I don't really understand why you are arguing about this? They also occur when taking it orally. I'm not saying they are common but saying minoxidil is side-effect free is simply not true. Side-effects doesn't mean "you WILL also experience this" it just means SOME of the people will have unwanted reactions to it. Almost nothing is side-effect free.

MaestroTR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A) Living a NW1 - 1.5 life and die with cancer by age 50.

B) Living a NW5 life and die with cancer by age 80,

make your choice!

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

1 with permanent I mean that it's effects don't start to wane after some months of years. If you have to apply it everyday and you can maintain your hair indefinetly that's a cure by my standards and a permanent solution to hairloss.
2 minoxidil doesn't work for maintenance and is exaclty the kind of product I hope it is not like, since minoxidil effects wane off after some time.