S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

Badbald

Established Member
Reaction score
So let me get this straight - you can buy the Bio-cell compounds ready to use but surely it cant have actually come from Bio-cell as they are currently undergoing trials?

This looks interesting, hopefully the studies are complete on time

Kitedude

Reaction score
So let me get this straight - you can buy the Bio-cell compounds ready to use but surely it cant have actually come from Bio-cell as they are currently undergoing trials?

Thats what i thought!

GotHair?

Established Member
Reaction score
Once a week with microneedling. Comes with 12 vials that you add an activator to before you use it I believe.
Hi @Georgie,
nice find.
Can you please explain this to me? So basically this vials can only be used with microneedling?
So one has to buy a dermapen or derminator separately?
What is an activator then?
Thank you and of course keep us posted :).

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once a week with microneedling. Comes with 12 vials that you add an activator to before you use it I believe.
Hi @Georgie,
nice find.
Can you please explain this to me? So basically this vials can only be used with microneedling?
Indeed. So it has to be with microneedling? Am I fucked if I'm needling twice monthly then?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi @Georgie,
nice find.
I think I was wrong - the ones you buy for home use come premade with the activator liquid. Yes i would suggest needling. Once a week with it.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score

You might be thinking of medipost which are doing trials. This is another company called Theraderm. They have already completed and published clinical trials. See the video I posted on the previous page.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Strange how their primary target is women. Maybe Korean men don't really have a hairloss problem, or the few women in Korea who do, care much more about their appearance to make a difference in the hairloss market.
Beauty industry in Korea is absolutely enormous. I’d say it has more to do with target consumer.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think I was wrong - the ones you buy for home use come premade with the activator liquid. Yes i would suggest needling. Once a week with it.

sr, noob question, how to use this product ? apply topically ?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks but a bit confused here, you said the box is 12x10ml for 12 weeks, right ? and applying once a week means, 10ml per 1 application ?
I went back and had a look at the home version I bought, which was actually 10 x 10ml vials. The clinic use one is 12 x 4ml. Not sure why the home one is that much more but maybe it’s just meant to last longer, because I would only need 5ml each time. If I get it (if customs let me have it), I’ll give you the full run down of instructions

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May be worth a shot! I am trialling something else at the moment so wont be able to have a go for another couple of months. Is there anybody else, preferably male, willing to be the guinea pig? I think for fairness it should be somebody Norwood 3 or above so we can clearly see possible results.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
May be worth a shot! I am trialling something else at the moment so wont be able to have a go for another couple of months. Is there anybody else, preferably male, willing to be the guinea pig? I think for fairness it should be somebody Norwood 3 or above so we can clearly see possible results.
What is the site to buy?

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I went back and had a look at the home version I bought, which was actually 10 x 10ml vials. The clinic use one is 12 x 4ml. Not sure why the home one is that much more but maybe it’s just meant to last longer, because I would only need 5ml each time. If I get it (if customs let me have it), I’ll give you the full run down of instructions
Thank you, Georgie! Hopefully they'll let you have it.