S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is another 6-month trial completed for registration. So, lets hope for this trial results.

The 29:1 female to male is the 4-month trial.

The mechanism for female and male Androgenetic Alopecia is similar, DHT. So, if it works for female, it should work for male as well, theoretically.

Further, they stated this is dose response, so one may try, says 10% for better / quicker result. Idk, I have much stronger belief for this over the Italian lotion.

upload_2018-11-9_17-34-53.png

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Market launch is due in 1Q 2019 first for professional use, followed by consumer use
I guess that means if you want the treatment in q1 2019 you have to travel there.

anders

Reaction score
Really interesting. Better regrowth in 16 weeks than minoxidil in 48 weeks. I wonder what this would do at 10% dose + dermarolling

Bill_Russo

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This truly is the best time to be a hairloss sufferer, innit?

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh.. ? Maybe he was a K-Pop singer....

Look at this bunch of androgynous weirdos...At first sign of hairloss, NW0.1, a member surely be fired

View attachment 103900

Or they will make him 'disappear' suddently, from a long and kept hidden illness, his modesty will honor him
Nah man, one of them is known for having a big ol giant forehead and people love him. I've actually seen him on the first spot on those most handsome men lists. Actually several of them don't have perfect hairlines, they are just really good at styling it. Some people are lame about it of course, but most don't care and think they are super good looking.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure. You could still use finasteride 20 years ago and having some hair loss wasn't such a big deal without social media. Now people go ape sh*t for dropping a single hair.
Right? Back in the 90’s one of my uncles started balding so he shaved his head and nobody has ever made a comment about it. To imagine him with hair at this point actually is kind of weird to me, whereas when I shaved my head I got nothing but “yeah you look old now. I really like you better with hair please don’t shave your head again” and it just really sucks because some people don’t quite understand that it’s not gonna just grow back the way it used to...

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right? Back in the 90’s one of my uncles started balding so he shaved his head and nobody has ever made a comment about it. To imagine him with hair at this point actually is kind of weird to me, whereas when I shaved my head I got nothing but “yeah you look old now. I really like you better with hair please don’t shave your head again” and it just really sucks because some people don’t quite understand that it’s not gonna just grow back the way it used to...

My family still says all the time "You just need a good haircut." Like lol, do you not understand what hairloss is? I think it's good they don't understand though. Wouldn't want them to be living the same nightmare I am.

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read rumorwise about this product in the past.
Some said it is 3 times as effective as minoxidil other said it is a scam.
But an early 2019 release is good news... So we can test it if trinov fails :D

I’m interested in this too, however I’m not sure that it will do too much; as I understand it the comparator for the Medipost product was 2% minoxidil rather than 5% minodoxidil, which is important to keep in mind.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There’s a similar product by Theraderm named Biocell which is adipose derived stem cell protein treatment. They had similar studies and showed good results for both men and women. You can also purchase this already. There’s a video on YouTube from a conference where study findings were presented. Fun fact: studies also showed that minoxidil works via upregulating adipose derived stem cell growth factors. I have thought about buying this product already except I’m unsure if it will make it past customs here, and I also haven’t heard of a single testimony from anyone on the hairloss forums. I do hope they release this product in the coming months however. Even if it was only comparable to i think it was 2% minoxidil, that’s still something.