Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong... but did we not get ANY new info from all this? Afaik the hospitals could still release trial data today and then all will be well. Or they could release it in 2019, who knows.

The thing that everyone is missing in this conversation is that the Shiseido and RepliCel are actually under no obligation whatsoever to release the data from the trial publicly. Especially given the large investments recently made in them, it seems the company is needing to do less to get overseas companies to invest millions in them.

More than likely what will happen when Shiseido gets the results back and shares them with RepliCel, they'll just make a press release saying that milestone has been hit, and that's all you'll ever know.

A lot of people here seem to be actively waiting for this information and to see what happened, the reality is that even if it's successful — it's highly probable you won't know the details.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
The RCI-02 device is most likely to improve regrowth results. I could believe that the device somehow has an impact on delays.
Not sure if it has received a CE marking yet.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The RCI-02 device is most likely to improve regrowth results. I could believe that the device somehow has an impact on delays.
Not sure if it has received a CE marking yet.

Doesnt make sense, they could release data and commercialize much later. No problem.

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesnt make sense, they could release data and commercialize much later. No problem.

Maybe they could ....but if it is a game changer they may want to wait and then release new improved data. We have no knowledge of what is happening.
Despite all RCI-02 is most likely to have a positive impact on results and that would be a good thing, apart from an easier treatment..technically.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No point in waiting guys. Just get on min 2x a day + dermaroll + nizoral + some oils (coconut and castor) + biotin caps. Then add trinov and wish for the best.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was also my doubt why there is a mistake. But i cant find anything about an AHRS in Miami...

OK bro, We lost. Lets target for 2020

upload_2018-10-17_13-48-40.png

SeanFUE

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hoping something good happens with Replicel soon. Definitely will be a game changer.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK bro, We lost. Lets target for 2020

View attachment 101954

Shiseido Claims in 2015 to release hair Regeneration in 2018. That was said in the YouTube Video and Shiseido told this RepliCel. I do not know why they should delay until 2020. Either the data is sh*t then they will stop this development or the data is good then will release it in 2019 I think.

They said that when the data is right in 2018 they could be on the market in 2018. So because of the delay with the data maybe it would be half year later.

@Fuji Maru Kagurazaka only suspect a release in 2020 but I want to hear the reasons for that

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
The device has little to do with it; the device is being targeted towards dermal injectables already in the market and Repcf's own skin products. It's just a highly precise injection device, which is useful when working on the face but has little utility for the scalp.

Mmmhhh...I understand that cells need to ne injected. Also when reading details on Replicel website one could get the impression that it can be used for RCH-01 applications. If this is true, it certainly will be beneficial..by how much..only Replicel and Sisheido may know

MRKA

My Regimen
Reaction score
The compound needs to be injected, REPCF nor Shiseido never claimed that efficacy is dependent on the depth or precision of the injection. They conducted the trials before the built the device, so clearly they don't need the device to administer the compound. The device is for the face, where precision and depth IS very important, and there is a massive market for facial injectables, which is why REPCF is putting all its eggs in the device basket, as it will get them to cash positive quickly. The hair compound is in Shiseido's corner now - success or failure is dependent on them (and whether or not the compound actually works).
No they don't need the device..but it may give improved results...that is the point.
I don't know...you don't know...and most likely the companies do now.
And surely it must be easier for the patient.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In February of 2014, Replicel shares were worth just over $9CAD a piece. Today, it closed it at $0.39.

I’m not entirely sure what to make of this, but it explains why they are aggresively going after new partnerships and shareholders.

Attachments

• E059B2C9-C4BF-4097-A903-11CEB8562BEC.png
    E059B2C9-C4BF-4097-A903-11CEB8562BEC.png
    112.5 KB · Views: 177

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
In February of 2014, Replicel shares were worth just over $9CAD a piece. Today, it closed it at $0.39.

I’m not entirely sure what to make of this, but it explains why they are aggresively going after new partnerships and shareholders.
The only reason they will be going after new shareholders is to get more money.

These guys haven’t really done anything Post the initial RCH-01 trial, and just licensed the tech to Shiseido and made money off of it.

If it works, they will make a lot more money. If it doesn’t work, they’ve made a lot of it (from Shiseido) anyway.

They’ve also entered into some kind of license agreement with YOFOTO.

Investors are not fools. There’s a reason Replicel has become a penny stock. It’s a sh*t company, if not a bloody shell company!