Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

cheche

My Regimen
Reaction score
aa.png

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have a 5-year efficacy data from Replicel ? I know they released a 2-year efficacy in one of their press releases, but never mentioned anything about 5-year efficacy ?

br1

Reaction score
Do we have a 5-year efficacy data from Replicel ? I know they released a 2-year efficacy in one of their press releases, but never mentioned anything about 5-year efficacy ?
Replicel has a 5 yr safety trial .

I don't get the 5% from shiseido.. since replicel reported gains of up to 20% for the top responders .

Maybe 5% is the average??

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I don't get the 5% from shiseido.. since replicel reported gains of up to 20% for the top responders .

5% I imagine that it is the minimum. since all did not increase 20%

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

Replicel got 5 safety trial but NOT effacicy, am I right to say that ?

Basically, I think Shiseido is just repeating Replicel 's word in their presentation at BioJapan. Nothing new

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

5% I imagine that it is the minimum. since all did not increase 20%

The minimum was negativ! (They said there were transport issues with the ones who get negativ results. The rch-01 from these people was shipped outside the allowed temperature range r something)

The average was 6.1%.

The target was 5%!

br1

Reaction score
Replicel got 5 safety trial but NOT effacicy, am I right to say that ?

Basically, I think Shiseido is just repeating Replicel 's word in their presentation at BioJapan. Nothing new
Right. Shiseido is doing the efficacy trial and it was supposed to last 2 years. It started in 2016 and thats why Replicel (buckler) says they should release results soon.

All this new info is very contradicting..

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Right. Shiseido is doing the efficacy trial and it was supposed to last 2 years. It started in 2016 and thats why Replicel (buckler) says they should release results soon.

The only thing that would (partly) makes sense is the two hospitals that are conducting the trials for shiseido had different start datest. One started 2016 and the other one later. That is the only option woh they started 2016 did 2 years but haven t finished 2018.
But i guess this is a very wild theory.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
We will have more clarity after that conference in the last week of November. Forgot the name,.... check out the thread about it.

Someone from Shiseido will be speaking there.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

We all fell into the loop of getting our info from the Replicel and then getting ourselves puzzled. Shiseido did the trial, they may extend, stop or do whatever they want, right ? They will share data once it is ready, like what you said earlier. So until then, trust no one except Shiseido.