Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, you have to consider that this trial wasn’t set up for dosing. I know it I sound like a broken record, but I feel it is important to consider. Maybe they will figure out how to dose correctly, and that maintenance will go from two to five years. Maybe not. Judging the efficacy of a treatment on phase one trials is a slippery slope. One that many people, myself included, cannot help but do. Hopefully we get some new results soon so as to further shed light on this treatment. Fingers crossed!

Yup, I am not complaining. Willing to inject every few years. No problems.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For real yall can I get a grad student to just do this for me already?

And do you think this could strengthen minoxidil hairs to stay on their own without min? THAT could be the real cure.

R_gesus

Reaction score
From the repli study=

"At 24 months, the average hair density increase for these same seven participants was 8.3% over baseline, and three of these seven trial participants maintained a >10% increase in density over baseline. The largest increase in hair density over baseline observed in this group was a 21% increase at 24 months."

So they maintained their hair + slight regrowth for 2 years.

That's amazing imo. (I understand that this was achieved with only ONE injection?)
While it is great, that was only shown in seven out of 19. Considering you have an outlyer of 21% to mess with the statistics, that 8.3% number starts to look less impressive. But this trial wasn’t designed for testing efficacy, so the fact that some was observed is a positive note. It would be interesting to see what qualities those three with good long term gains had over the other nineteen. Were they diffuse, or female, or young, or old?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
"While there was a high degree of variability in hair density between individual participants at 24 months post-injection compared to baseline, an overall stabilization of hair loss was observed among all the patients treated per protocol."

Sounds good to me.

“Per protocol” is their slippery verbiage to explain away non-responders. To be clear, some people DID NOT maintain after the injection. Replicel claims this is because of some kind of customs issues and materials being held up in the mail. Either way, there was NOT “overall stabilization” for everyone treated in the study. Any shyster can spit out results they don’t like by claiming the conditions weren’t perfect for the poor responders. That’s what they’re doing.

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's true, 1000 dollars + ticket to Japan (maybe even twice since they need to culture your cells first I think) will be costly.

But for many it will be nothing if this provides a legit maintenance therapy.
The maintenance is EVERYTHING. Set aside the side effects of finasteride. Over time, the effects of finasteride WILL decrease. It may be slow, it may just fall off of a cliff one day, but it does not last forever. If this can do that, truly immunize hair, and it just means injections every few years, y’all will see my happy *** standing first in line. IF.........

Taep

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Will there be an important announcement on November 25?
RCH01 is my hope.

jiggo

Reaction score
If this gets approved in Japan will they have to get the approval in US and Europe too with clinical tests? I am not keen to fly to Japan every time for getting an injection.

jiggo

Reaction score
sh*t. But can't they use the data from the Japan trials to get the approval in rest of the world or is it necessary to do trials in every country?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t. But can't they use the data from the Japan trials to get the approval in rest of the world or is it necessary to do trials in every country?

ye that would be easy... But unhappily every country have their own legislation. Look even polichem have to make clinical studies for their topical finasteride yet it's approved in many countries already or people can have prescription for topical finasteride in germany or example. That does not make sense but this is the way it is... as it's a new product (vehicle)...
FDA, EMA, etc make me think about this pic: you believe you are close but you can be stuck for a long time..

55.jpg

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The maintenance is EVERYTHING. Set aside the side effects of finasteride. Over time, the effects of finasteride WILL decrease. It may be slow, it may just fall off of a cliff one day, but it does not last forever. If this can do that, truly immunize hair, and it just means injections every few years, y’all will see my happy *** standing first in line. IF.........

Not true man. Most users stay above baseline. All research points to that direction.

I'm a long term user and can tell you both finasteride and avodart are insanely strong and fullfill their purpose very well.

Dont expect miracles though

br1

Reaction score
ye that would be easy... But unhappily every country have their own legislation. Look even polichem have to make clinical studies for their topical finasteride yet it's approved in many countries already or people can have prescription for topical finasteride in germany or example. That does not make sense but this is the way it is... as it's a new product (vehicle)...
FDA, EMA, etc make me think about this pic: you believe you are close but you can be stuck for a long time..

View attachment 104051
What you're talking about.. polichem is not out anywhere.