Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RHC-01 is dermal sheath cups, this is useless.

WTF?
And a legit company!

The question is who are they selling to? And the people buying, how are they using this?

Hair follicle dermal papilla cells at a glance
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3115771/
Researchers are buying and doing research, as described on the page.

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
And whatever the f*** does "===>" mean. If you're insinuating you can DIY RHC-01 I wish you the best.

"RCH" not "RHC", you f*****g a**h** even can not name the product correctly, let alone talking whether something is useless or not. Talk like a damn true scientist with an empty f*****g head.

Read the research about Replicel RCH-01. DSCC is believed to help create Dermal Papilla. So theoretically, if Dermal Papilla can be multiplied and injected that would be the best.

Last edited:

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you bros know the new one is 100% about replicel? The page looked all Japanese so do they allow foreigners and what are their requirements bros?

hairnohair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And whatever the f*** does "===>" mean. If you're insinuating you can DIY RHC-01 I wish you the best.

Don't know if you can do this yourself. As far as I understood by reading research, you need your own DP cells, and they need to be cultivated and multiplied. If you are able to get this done, you are DIY'ng RCH 01. It's not magic, it just requires the means and knowledge.

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you post the links of the news you are mentioning ? Thanks

You confusing me bro. I asked how do you bros know the new conference in November one is 100% about replicel? Everything is in Japanese, do they allow foreigners and requirements Bros.

You replied what news bro? And since then you keep referring to news bro lol

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
You confusing me bro. I asked how do you bros know the new conference in November one is 100% about replicel? Everything is in Japanese, do they allow foreigners and requirements Bros.

You replied what news bro? And since then you keep referring to news bro lol

Sorry, misread your post. See link below:

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...ical-hair-society-academic-conference.117832/

It is a conference in which Shiseido will talk about RCH-01 (RCH-01 is indeed "treatment of alopecia by cell therapy using autologous DSC cells"). And this time, the trial's principal investigator will be there, so we hope to get some news info regarding trials, efficacy, etc.

Fyi, the trial is not done by Shiseido, instead, it is done by 2 prestigious hospitals in Japan and they are supposed to report the result to Shiseido once the trials is finished.

I doubt there will be translation (the fact that there is no English version like BioJapan, hints that), so even if you are there, you wont get any info at once. What you may do, is to record the presentation and do translation later yourself.

It is a pity that Japanese never embraces English. In fact, they are very bad at English.

Last edited:

Long John Silver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A common behavior pattern here bro is people don't read, research or put in any effort. Instead it's knee jerk reactions and made up stories. Eg I reported shiseido session talked about dscc others spin that into rch-1 and replicel when I never said so bro I reported accurately. I keep seeing this over and over bro.

So how do we know this session is about replicel for sure?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
A common behavior pattern here bro is people don't read, research or put in any effort. Instead it's knee jerk reactions and made up stories. Eg I reported shiseido session talked about dscc others spin that into rch-1 and replicel when I never said so bro I reported accurately. I keep seeing this over and over bro.

So how do we know this session is about replicel for sure?

Have you read my reply above ?

RCH-01, DSCC, Shiseido, they are all related.

You may need to read a bit about RCH-01 and Replicel - Shiseido deals.

Last edited:

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
For Japanese translations, if you live near a college or university, a language department is often very happy to do a translation for you. Or, if you live in a city with a Japanese community, there may be a Japanese cultural center whose members could do a translation. My wife speaks Japanese, can understand most but can't read kanji or katakana so not much help I can give here.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
For Japanese translations, if you live near a college or university, a language department is often very happy to do a translation for you. Or, if you live in a city with a Japanese community, there may be a Japanese cultural center whose members could do a translation. My wife speaks Japanese, can understand most but can't read kanji or katakana so not much help I can give here.

Man, you should speak earlier, we have a presentation recording about RCH-01 in Japanese, need to understand what they are talking about. Can you help ? Need to listen and translate not read. Thanks

https://soundcloud.com/user-275018623/shiseido-ogo-biojapan-2018