Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, it's the next logical step after becoming the most irritating c*** on these forums.
Buuh u stink!

But honestly i know whining people are anoying but this time he is right.
People start celebrating phrases that mean nothing and were allready known and treat it as updates.

It is NO update when it is said "
There are two near-term commercial opportunities for RepliCel programs. Firstly, with sufficiently positive data from the RCH-01 clinical study in Japan, Shiseido may be in a position to launch the product in Japan for the treatment of patients with androgenic alopecia.
It is well known that when results are good they will comercialize.

So beeing hyped about everything just because it comes from a shiseido is as annoying as the whining.

And why u still here? The last time you said something inteligent and not bash people is long time ago.
Your prime time is over dude.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
15 months till they decide IF/WHEN they want to launch in Japan? Weren't they ready to launch in the 1Q of 2019?
So they will likely push it to 2020.

f*** this sh*t honestly. I can't do this sh*t anymore. Already dropped my studies, not leaving my house for months and haven't talked to anyone outside family for 1 year. Its over for me bros.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
15 months till they decide IF/WHEN they want to launch in Japan? Weren't they ready to launch in the 1Q of 2019?

f*** this sh*t honestly. I can't do this sh*t anymore. Already dropped my studies, not leaving my house for months and haven't talked to anyone outside family for 1 year. Its over for me bros.

Man up. It’s only destroying your life because you let it.

Reactions: br1

R_gesus

Reaction score

It might not actually take 15 months. The article states that those are actions that will likely happen within 15-18 months. Given that this is a Replicel company update, they cannot give a very firm timeline on that matter. They might not even know the results of the trial, so that update is almost pure conjecture. I think the best thing to do at this point is to take any info from Replicel with a grain of salt, and look forward to hopefully more concrete information from Shiseido. I maybe wrong, but it seems that the presentation towards the end of November is our best bet for any new reliable information on this topic. Its a waiting game, and one we sadly have to play.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score

What are u even talking about? Ur letting ur life flush down the toilet because of your hair?

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It might not actually take 15 months. The article states that those are actions that will likely happen within 15-18 months. Given that this is a Replicel company update, they cannot give a very firm timeline on that matter. They might not even know the results of the trial, so that update is almost pure conjecture. I think the best thing to do at this point is to take any info from Replicel with a grain of salt, and look forward to hopefully more concrete information from Shiseido. I maybe wrong, but it seems that the presentation towards the end of November is our best bet for any new reliable information on this topic. Its a waiting game, and one we sadly have to play.

My god... thanks. The lack of basic reading comprehension of some users here buffles me.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Buuh u stink!

But honestly i know whining people are anoying but this time he is right.
People start celebrating phrases that mean nothing and were allready known and treat it as updates.

It is NO update when it is said "

It is well known that when results are good they will comercialize.

So beeing hyped about everything just because it comes from a shiseido is as annoying as the whining.

And why u still here? The last time you said something inteligent and not bash people is long time ago.
Your prime time is over dude.

He’s still here because he wants one of these shot-in-the-dark companies to pull through, not to get his hair situated, but so that he can demonstrate that he was right all along and how could we doubt him?

Which is funny because it’s already abundantly clear that he brings no particular analysis or knowledge that’s worth anything, and everyone knows this already.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the same article:

Many shareholders have been asking about the status of our relationship with Shiseido. This remains unchanged from the information provided in September 2016. This may or may not change if positive clinical data is announced in the coming weeks from the Japanese clinical study and/or if Shiseido announces an intention to commercially launch the product in Japan. We continue to press for a commercial solution with Shiseido that is mutually beneficial.

This kinda of worries me. Shiseido is really pissed with Replicel because they didnt start phase 2 trials simultaneously.

Lets hope this beef between them gets solved.

Also, they are expecting data from Shiseido sooner rather than later.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong... but did we not get ANY new info from all this? Afaik the hospitals could still release trial data today and then all will be well. Or they could release it in 2019, who knows.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong... but did we not get ANY new info from all this? Afaik the hospitals could still release trial data today and then all will be well. Or they could release it in 2019, who knows.

Well... yeah lol.

The Follicle Thought guy may be right after all

Oromus110

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I lost the plot. Can someone explain what's happening now? They're not releasing it, because replicel still hasn't started their phase 2 trials?

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well... yeah lol.

The Follicle Thought guy may be right after all

If the data was damn good, I dont see any reasons holding it for any longer ? Waiting for Replicel to initiate phase 2 ? Never, that bastard would never do phase 2 without absolutely be sure that it does indeed some sh*t.

Common, Shiseido, if you have found out that Replicel was just a professional scammer (make up phase 1 data), please shout it out. If it is good, please push it to the market and collect your money.

The Follcile Thought guys claimed that the info was from an industry insider and he himself believed it was accurate and it was very vague, "releasing data in 2019", could be 31st December 2019. GG us, baldies.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the data was damn good, I dont see any reasons holding it for any longer ? Waiting for Replicel to initiate phase 2 ? Never, that bastard would never do phase 2 without absolutely be sure that it does indeed some sh*t.

Common, Shiseido, if you have found out that Replicel was just a professional scammer (make up phase 1 data), please shout it out. If it is good, please push it to the market and collect your money.

The Follcile Thought guys claimed that the info was from an industry insider and he himself believed it was accurate and it was very vague, "releasing data in 2019", could be 31st December 2019. GG us, baldies.
We have a lower bound of ~10% regrowth from the Phase I trials. It will be AT LEAST that good, probably better.

Sounds like this is just getting tangled up in politics. Why tf are different hospitals doing the Phase II?

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have a lower bound of ~10% regrowth from the Phase I trials. It will be AT LEAST that good, probably better.

Sounds like this is just getting tangled up in politics. Why tf are different hospitals doing the Phase II?

Dont different hospitals offer an unbiased data ? Like you got 2 examiners to mark your essay to avoid being biased and collusion ?

What kind of politics are you referring to ?

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it once, and I'll keep saying it until Follica is commercialized: Follica is the only near-term hope for a new protocol. I assume it will release sometime between Q4 2020 and Q4 2021. Even if Replicel makes it (and it's sounding less likely), it will only be available in Asia, which means at least $5k just to get to the clinic, then some more $$$ for a treatment that hasn't been through the most pivotal phase - III. Personally, I'm not willing to gamble my health on something that's only gone through two trials.

I give a f*** of the number of Trials. The Phase I study with 5 year data Shows safety and no signs of tumorgenesis.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've said it once, and I'll keep saying it until Follica is commercialized: Follica is the only near-term hope for a new protocol. I assume it will release sometime between Q4 2020 and Q4 2021. Even if Replicel makes it (and it's sounding less likely), it will only be available in Asia, which means at least $5k just to get to the clinic, then some more $$$ for a treatment that hasn't been through the most pivotal phase - III. Personally, I'm not willing to gamble my health on something that's only gone through two trials.

I dont see your health is be put at risk here since we got 5 year safety and 2 year efficacy data. What you would only lose is money and effort flying around to inject some liquid that may not grow a single strand of hair (if you are a non-responder).

People are dying waiting for a new treatment and hence, anything reaching the market soon enough would be a gold. Personally, 3-phase FDA trial is over killed. Phase 1 already tested for safety and phase 2 already tested for efficacy. Provided that phase 2 is long enough (2+ year), why is the need for the bloody phase 3 ? If long-term effect is a concern, it is phase 4 when FDA can ban the drug any time.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dont see your health is be put at risk here since we got 5 year safety and 2 year efficacy data. What you would only lose is money and effort flying around to inject some liquid that may not grow a single strand of hair (if you are a non-responder).

People are dying waiting for a new treatment and hence, anything reaching the market soon enough would be a gold. Personally, 3-phase FDA trial is over killed. Phase 1 already tested for safety and phase 2 already tested for efficacy. Provided that phase 2 is long enough (2+ year), why is the need for the bloody phase 3 ? If long-term effect is a concern, it is phase 4 when FDA can ban the drug any time.
There are no non responders to rch 01. The people in the trial that went below baseline had their stem cells stuck in transit and die. (Source was some talk on rch 01 a few years ago, check youtube)