Replicel Is On Fire Lately — Data In Feb.

KevinMcElwee

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We anticipate seeing data from the RCH-01 study in Japan sometime before year-end but the real answer is whenever the investigators/hospitals in charge of the trial (not us) decide to release the data once it ready.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
upload_2018-10-11_23-18-27.png

Take this with a grain of salt. I wonder how Lee Buckler would tell the shareholders regarding RCH's Japan trial since he stated earlier that data is expect in H2 2018.

Anyway, life always sucks and WHY do these company always take so damn long to release just a fuking trial data. Is it that tough with the aid of super computers nowadays ?

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Japanese people lied..how could that even happen? We are doomed...

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
The Japanese people lied..how could that even happen? We are doomed...

What did they lie ? By right, Shiseido didnt do anything wrong, they never said anything but only Lee Buckler spoke regarding the trial data. It is just bugging me why does it take so long to analyse and release the trial data consisting of 60 patients. These company must have a wide range of experts to do the number crunching tasks, which I believe, is a piece of cake for them.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be patient gentlemen. Good things take time. This is not a Brotzu Lotion. This is a complex advancement in human science involving the replication of cells, and it is backed by investors.

We will get there.

MrV88

My Regimen
Reaction score
What did they lie ? By right, Shiseido didnt do anything wrong, they never said anything but only Lee Buckler spoke regarding the trial data. It is just bugging me why does it take so long to analyse and release the trial data consisting of 60 patients. These company must have a wide range of experts to do the number crunching tasks, which I believe, is a piece of cake for them.
Wasn't the data readout and publishing of the data at least scheduled for 2018? Don't talking about a release. According to Buckler that won't happen now, so quite confusing if they should be within time

McBald

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys missed that.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.23.32 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-10-14 at 11.23.32 PM.png
    81.8 KB · Views: 447

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
Be patient gentlemen. Good things take time. This is not a Brotzu Lotion. This is a complex advancement in human science involving the replication of cells, and it is backed by investors.

We will get there.

The pope would admire your faith.
I’m skeptical, but not yet cynical.

Have once again spent a couple of weeks away from the forum. Has there been any update at all from Japan? I see that they probably didn’t release results, but did they announce anything at all related to RCH-01?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
The pope would admire your faith.
I’m skeptical, but not yet cynical.

Have once again spent a couple of weeks away from the forum. Has there been any update at all from Japan? I see that they probably didn’t release results, but did they announce anything at all related to RCH-01?

Lol of course not.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last edited:

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They're preparing for next-stage clinical trials, which means it take another 15-18 months. And who knows if any of this even works.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

"Near-term catalysts to watch for over the next 15-18 months include:

• Anticipated announcement of clinical results from the Shiseido-funded pattern baldness study in Japan
  • A decision from Shiseido on if and when it intends to launch of the RCH-01 in Japan"

I think its a good time to remember Shiseido seminar´s title at the upcoming 23rd Japan Clinical Hair Society Academic:

"Toward realization of treatment of alopecia by cell therapy using autologous DSC cells"

Last edited: